Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media (37937 Views)

Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Cromagnon: 2:59am On Jun 04, 2022
WibusJaga:
Only literates & learned folks use SM & ordinarily should have a greater stake in deciding who governs in Nigeria. Therefore most of us have realised that getting our PVCs for the forthcoming elections is very important.
I have gotten mine. What about you?
you have one vote. Mechanic has one Vote. You don't have a greater stake. You're equal
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by bonna4u(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2022
DownChelsea:

He said more than the truth. He told more lies. He sold more stupid narratives

And those things were fueled by hatred and insecurity upon realizing that the Peter Obi movement is actually a thing..
I agree with you but, let's forget about him and focus on the advantage of getting PVCs ready.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by ChimaSC(f): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals have started abusing him for advising them to get their PVC

_____Pandora Peter Obituary

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by reenxtus001: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lol you and Yemi Black are propagandists. He's just using nice words to beat around the bush. He didn't even make one sense at all. Why didn't he just keep quiet if he knew he had nothing to say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey / Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.