Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media (37943 Views)

Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Wisfem: 12:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Tell us another story we have heard this a lot, PVC song long over due

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by diplomat058(m): 1:10am On Jun 03, 2022
DamianX:
PO the olorun of all skullminers dead and alive

As a Yorùbá, you probably expect me to see this comment and still vote for your PO? Then you must be imbecilic to have such dumb expectation. It's stupid people like you debasing the perhaps good candidacy of Obi with expressive toxicity

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 1:45am On Jun 03, 2022
The paranoia and insecurities of Peter Obi's haters are just oozing all over the place. grin

Now that this PVC-agenda coping mechanism has died on arrival, what is next for y'all BUHARI puppies?

One would really wonder. Especially now that TINUNBINUNU is on the verge of being treated like a lost toddler by his fulani slave masters.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Pharaoh94(m): 2:30am On Jun 03, 2022
I like how Atikloot and Tinubu supporters are pained by Obi. If they were trending on Social Media, they won't say all these rubbish. Obi is trending, they get angry, he cannot win primaries. He leave primaries join Labour Party, he is SM president.

It shows that Obi is highly above all candidates and you guys say all these nonsense out of fear, kwantinue, we will take Naija by storm. You can sell your future and that of your children to PDP and APC, but with Obi, I know mine is secured. Oya wailers, over to you

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by ukahrawah: 2:31am On Jun 03, 2022
You must be delusional. Are you a Nigerian living in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Lols, just see the kind of hypocrisy this film maker is displaying......

BAT that he just mentioned, is yet to get the party ticket of APC, but he is already seeing him as the flag bearer of APC and a contender to ATIKU and Peter Obi...
But at the same time has failed to see the support Peter Obi is gaining Nationwide not even by social media....

Isn't this man a fool to say APC has given her ticket to BAT?

No wonder nobody knows him in the film industry, because he can't make any reality scripts but imaginary scripts....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:42am On Jun 03, 2022
diplomat058:

As a Yorùbá, you probably expect me to see this comment and still vote for your PO? Then you must be imbecilic to have such dumb expectation. It's stupid people like you debasing the perhaps good candidacy of Obi with expressive toxicity

Oga, leave matter for Mathias......you are voting Peter Obi and not the man....

He is just learning from the people calling Peter Obi names .......don't mind him bro....

You are not a skulminer or are you

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Ferdinandu(m): 2:48am On Jun 03, 2022
jaybenugo:
The Ambition Of Peter Obi Is Being Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Yomi Black

Nigerian filmmaker, Yomi Black has stated that that the presidential ambition of Peter Obi is being fueled largely by the delusion of social media, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Yomi opined that most of those clamoring for a Peter Obi to be president do not have PVCs and would not come out to vote on election day.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeSeE5Vjq2x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
He is actually saying the truth. If it is possible to vote online then Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria but a very high percentage of his supporters can't endure the stress of a typical Nigerian polling unit. We all hope that this time around they will put effort where their mouth is
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Banhammy717: 3:11am On Jun 03, 2022
Peter Obi had already won PDP presidential Primary election on social media even before the date was fixed by the party.
He and Osinbajo always lead on Opinion Poll on Twitter.
Unfortunately, there's no pooling booth on Facebook.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by OfeNmanu(f): 4:03am On Jun 03, 2022
This failed filmmaker wants to be relevant now, I bet he supports the expired drug lord. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by nkemjacob2(m): 4:21am On Jun 03, 2022
He said fact. If u love peter obi, get ur pvc. Apc and pdp do not worth my stress going under the sun to vote for them over 20 years of them being in power tins getting worse. Nigeria shine ur eyes.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Upjis: 4:44am On Jun 03, 2022
jaybenugo:
The Ambition Of Peter Obi Is Being Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Yomi Black

Nigerian filmmaker, Yomi Black has stated that that the presidential ambition of Peter Obi is being fueled largely by the delusion of social media, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Yomi opined that most of those clamoring for a Peter Obi to be president do not have PVCs and would not come out to vote on election day.

He wrote;

Because he's igbo ,he can't be come Nigerian president

Why are cowards afarid of an igbo man ?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by BluntCrazeMan: 5:29am On Jun 03, 2022
jaybenugo:

He wrote;

He supports PETER OBI..
But he is not happy with the attitude of the people.
Especially Social Media People.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by BluntCrazeMan: 5:30am On Jun 03, 2022
OfeNmanu:
This failed filmmaker wants to be relevant now, I bet he supports the expired drug lord. Shame on you.
If this is what you understood from what he wrote, then your brain is dead
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by CSTRR: 5:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Abba114:
nobody thinks about him here because they dont even know that he existed im telling you thr truth im not being tribalistic or a regional bigot im just telling the truth.
It's better.

If they don't know him now, they will know him later.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by bonna4u(m): 6:02am On Jun 03, 2022
He said the truth. All Obi stans should obediently go and get their PVCs.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2022
bonna4u:
He said the truth. All Obi stans should obediently go and get their PVCs.

He said more than the truth. He told more lies. He sold more stupid narratives

And those things were fueled by hatred and insecurity upon realizing that the Peter Obi movement is actually a thing..
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Peppysco: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2022
lonecatt:
I have said it again and again, obi has just started a political journey. he has many lessons to learn even if he doesn't win now
how on earth do we justify a known thief and hijacker of a state resources for president? grin

You failed to mention the name of the thief. If I wanna play your game, the theif that not even one of your region's state governors combined together since 1999 can match in terms of foresight, ambitions and political achievements. Or the one that has made millions of your people rush down from your villages to the state he helped make conducive for you all which your state governors, past or present cannot even match. Orji Uzor Kalu, Chimroke Nnamani, Mbadinuju, Jim Nwobodo all past and present politicians are stealing you all dry and blind, but you won't see anything wrong with that but will rather talk about what's going on in another man's house, bunch of vouyers.
A state governor disrespected you all so much by sharing kerosene to your people, abi, wetin remain? Na so the guy take value una, but you all won't ever say anything bad about it.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by franudi: 6:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2022
Peppysco:

You failed to mention the name of the thief. If I wanna play your game, the theif that not even one of your region's state governors combined together since 1999 can match in terms of foresight, ambitions and political achievements. Or the one that has made millions of your people rush down from your villages to the state he helped make conducive for you all which your state governors, past or present cannot even match. Orji Uzor Kalu, Chimroke Nnamani, Mbadinuju, Jim Nwobodo all past and present politicians are stealing you all dry and blind, but you won't see anything wrong with that but will rather talk about what's going on in another man's house, bunch of vouyers.
A state governor disrespected you all so much by sharing kerosene to your people, abi, wetin remain? Na so the guy take value una, but you all won't ever say anything bad about it.

The thief's forsight has turned him to an epitome of mockery before the world to see.

Now they have left him to wear his woes and hold his L in shame grin
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by omoharry(f): 6:16am On Jun 03, 2022
I am not from the SE but a recent fan of Peter Obi. I have my pvc and I am a voter . At least I started voting since 2015.
To my dearest PO supporters ,do you have your PVC and would not be too lazy to come out to vote on that ? If yes, then you are a confirm supporter . But if you dont have your PVC, or only acquired it for identity card purposes, then you are nothing but a noise maker on social media.
Challenge Yomi Black and get your PVC as soon as possible. Vote PO, give him the numbers that will be unbelievable in the eyes of other Nigerians and let us silent his mockers .
Vote PO and change the tide of politics in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by franudi: 6:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Peppysco:

All these things you wrote above did not make any sense. You are deluded. Suffering and smiling. It is because of people with this type of your reasoning that Nigeria has not been moving forward. Call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by franudi: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2022
I must vote for Mr. Peter Obi. This Nigeria must move forward. My children must not suffer this thing I am suffering now.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 6:22am On Jun 03, 2022
omoharry:
I am not from the SE but a recent fan of Peter Obi. I have my pvc and I am a voter . At least I started voting since 2015.
To my dearest PO supporters ,do you have your PVC and would not be too lazy to come out to vote on that ? If yes, then you are a confirm supporter . But if you dont have your PVC, or only acquired it for identity card purposes, then you are nothing but a noise maker on social media.
Challenge Yomi Black and get your PVC as soon as possible. Vote PO, give him the numbers that will be unbelievable in the eyes of other Nigerians and let us silent his mockers .
Vote PO and change the tide of politics in Nigeria.

It takes a certain level of awareness and information to support someone as revolutionary as Peter Obi.

Doing the right thing to elect him come next year, is naturally more of an instinctual thing AND NOT a thing of proving a certain nonentity who desperately needs clout, wrong.

Supporting Peter Obi (on its own) is already a clear sign of knowing what to do.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by omoharry(f): 6:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Nchenches:
A BackwardEver and ForwardNever, Yomi, speaks, without knowledge that social media influences the opinions of modern day voters.
Remain in your toilet without internet connection to campaign for your Tinubu or Osinbajo .
you are right but to some extent Yomi is also right . Social media can be deceptive but at thesame influences the opinion of the public . In other word, I would say ,PO should not be carried away strictly by the crowd from social media only ,he must also ensure that those clamouring for him have thier pvc and would come out to vote on that day .It is well

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by franudi: 6:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Nothing is working in Nigeria right now. Nigeria is already a failed country. Mr. Peter Obi has come to rescue all of us yet some tribalist jingoist will not want us to be free because Mr. Peter Obi is an Igbo man.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by franudi: 6:25am On Jun 03, 2022
If igbos are not part of this Nigeria let them secede.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by ponishah: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2022
DownChelsea:

Ladies and genumen.

A Yoruba man has denied his tribe.

Ain't God good?

I am sick of going through same unnecessary narrative daily on nairaland. Anytime I make a contribution and say I am an Igbo man, igbos keep taunting me as a yoruba man.

Tribes in Nigeria have one thing or the other that they have done against one another. That doesn't mean it has to become a monotonous daily rendition.
I don't know why igbos think insulting and attacking every tribe they will become favoured.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2022
ponishah:

I am sick of going through same unnecessary narrative daily on nairaland. Anytime I make a contribution and say I am an Igbo man, igbos keep taunting me as a yoruba man.

Tribes in Nigeria have one thing or the other that they have done against one another. That doesn't mean it has to become a monotonous daily rendition.
I don't know why igbos think insulting and attacking every tribe they will become favoured.

No dey deny your tribe.

You're too defensive, hence why you see everything as an insult.

You were fingered for denying your tribe and that's what it is.

I'm from Edo state and I'm willing and ready to be called Igbo or ipod or IPOB by insecure people, merely because I support the right candidate (Who in this instance, happens to be an Igbo man). As you did in your last paragraph
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Newton2024: 6:35am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
This Afonja that failed at film making is rooting for Thiefnibu so not surprised.
If you don't understand from what he posted that he is a surporter of Peter Obi then you are not intelligent. He is campaigning for PO and at the same time motivating his surpporters to go and get their PVCs. Most of you Ibos are intolerant. Don't make sane nigerians hate PO. We all want a better Nigeria.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Dinisu(m): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2022
I have my PVC and I will vote for LABOUR PARTY come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by blackboy2star(m): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2022
How's this hard to read and comprehend.

alsudan:
This Afonja that failed at film making is rooting for Thiefnibu so not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Ambode Wearing "Made In Nigeria" Clothes (photos) / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.