Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media (37918 Views)

Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Andrenalin: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
What else do you want him to do? Should he start sharing rice and salt like other Mumu politicians? Leave him he will win by His grace amen…

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
SLOVFO:
So Obi should step down because most of his supporters are young and social media savvy? Even he doesn't win in 2023 , I know he will have more momentum in the next election, if Nigeria remains as a nation.

He's winning it tho

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Henz81: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
jaybenugo:
The Ambition Of Peter Obi Is Being Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Yomi Black

Nigerian filmmaker, Yomi Black has stated that that the presidential ambition of Peter Obi is being fueled largely by the delusion of social media, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Yomi opined that most of those clamoring for a Peter Obi to be president do not have PVCs and would not come out to vote on election day.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeSeE5Vjq2x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
It's your opinion as you just said, but Mr Yomi, you are wrong. We have had enough bad leadership and we the youth, call it whatever you like, social media fans, are so desperate to have Obi as our next president. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Ori e lodaru

Weyrey grin grin

U re funny grin grin

U re one of the brainless ones grin

cool

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dapson73:

No one wants OBItuary in real life.

Im always BATified.

Exactly why Obidience is better than Sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
nwakibie3:
So how do you know that Tinubu and atiefku fans have pvc?

Mumu

Tinubu that won't even contest. grin

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
SmartyPants:

Baffles? Lol.

I have a friend who is a staunch Peter Obi fan. But she also told me she will not vote and has no plans to ever vote.

I have 4 like your friend, and they support Tinubu.

Your point again was??
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
tonididdy:
Anofiax grin

You mean your family? Wow! This is a shocking revelation ooo.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
WideMouth333:
The current president of Zambia won his election under unpopular political Party. Zambian youths decided not to vote for the Top political party candidates in 2021. Nigerian youths you can do it. Labour Party is the way. Support Peter Obi let's rewrite History of our beloved Nation!!
# peterobiforpresident

Zambia is too far

The current useless president of Nigeria won his election under an unknown party as well.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
ponishah:

My igbo brothers dey disgrace me up and down. Common to read and understand them no fit.
Them go soon say I be yoruba. I am tired of correcting these my igbo brothers .
They keep insulting and abusing everyone, even those speaking in our favour.
Na wao

Ladies and genumen.

A Yoruba man has denied his tribe.

Ain't God good?
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
OniyideAmplify:
This man is talking to some set of people that want to separate from Nigeria and still want to become her president at the same time.

Confused people

The confused bastards are people like you who desperately want Igbos to be your compatriots, and yet, don't want them to enjoy the privileges of being compatriots.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Onyi22:

How many votes will you give him apart from One, Oga let's stop deceiving ourselves n him, he will not Win. Never

He already won.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
ponishah:

Why are you all like this, must we continue to insult everyone,.
The man spoke in your favour and you insulted.
You are creating .more problem for southeast.
Ezi bida, once iberibe, and mama, aturu, you are all full of hate

The man spoke like a completely irredeemably idiotic fool.

Such a useless selective fallacious conclusion by the attention seeking failed muumuu.

At least he said we should not only troll him, but we should prove him wrong.

And yes we will oblige him by not only roasting his entire existence, we'll prove him wrong exactly the way he wants.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Benjax:
He made a point. In as much as we sing Peter Obi on social media, we should painstakingly vote for him that day.

Does this apply to only peter Obi?

Or all candidates who have social media support. (And the last time I checked, they all have)
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
SoNature:

You people don't disappoint.

Insult upon insults

Prove the guy wrong!

Don't just troll me, prove me wrong.

We are obeying him. We will not just troll his life, we will prove him wrong
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Onyi22:

Chai cheesy cheesy E pain am die
Take it or leave it, He will Never, Ever Win

Now hear the real painful one which is actually very true. "Tinubu will never contest"
grin grin grin
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
tonididdy:

Do you even have a voters card?
That is the main point of all of this, not writing long epistles bouncing left right center and be forming political guru online.

Where is your PVC?
Are you even resident in Nigeria?
Will you be in Nigeria on election day?
Will you be out to vote?

... Otherwise all of this banners and counter attacks will be for nothing
yes i have my PVC and 40 of my staff who has there pVC and guess what each of them has friends5 who had pvc so need you schooling me on it me na talk and do.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
lonecatt:
I have said it again and again, obi has just started a political journey. he has many lessons to learn even if he doesn't win now
how on earth do we justify a known thief and hijacker of a state resources for president? grin

The electorate already belongs to Peter Obi as we speak.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Meteng: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mandate2023:
Nothing but d truth.....that has caused him d VP slot of atiku grin

But ipigs will disagree but rather start insult again
Bolded is the truth
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
tonididdy:

Do you even have a voters card?
That is the main point of all of this, not writing long epistles bouncing left right center and be forming political guru online.

Where is your PVC?
Are you even resident in Nigeria?
Will you be in Nigeria on election day?
Will you be out to vote?

... Otherwise all of this banners and counter attacks will be for nothing

"WhiteMoney fans don't have decoders"

Tonididdy 2021.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
thinkmoney:

My bro he made salient and candid point.
#difference between tweet and vote

He made a stupid selective conclusion filled with hate.

He'll be roasted till he commits suicide.

His hatred is even failing than his movie career.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Onyi22(f): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
DownChelsea:

Now hear the real painful one which is actually very true. "Tinubu will never contest"
grin grin grin
Am not in support of Tinubu Mr. Man
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by IbadeHQ: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
This Afonja that failed at film making is rooting for Thiefnibu so not surprised.

Many of you don't read b4 making comment, please point out where he showed support for BAT. Hatred for BAT won't allow many of you to read and comprehend.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Onyi22:

Am not in support of Tinubu Mr. Man

Then tell those around you, who are.
grin
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by temiregiddy: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Life is “fair” when we make the right financial decisions and political decisions.

You can make your money grow by simply saving with #FairSave wallet from
@fairmoney_ng

Earn 10% INTEREST per annum just by putting your money there.

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin

What a jab!

Fvcking funny reality!
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Dowins1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Peter Obi is a smart guy, he is just 60 years, he knows 2023 isn't for him but 2027 and 2031 he is going to get stronger like Atiku and Buhari who lost several attempts

Okay this is how it’s works in Nigeria if u loss like 2 Times then the 3 one u will likely win abi boss man I say make I hear from you
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by ANIOMADEI2018: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bluntguy:
Just shut up already and be OBIdient.

Obituary

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DownChelsea(f): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
ANIOMADEI2018:

Obituary is the doom of people who shun Obi-dience.

As for me and my household, we remain Obi-dient
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Encyclopedia1: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2022
You eye go clear of we all vote him in sir.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by pacespot(m): 12:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Who is this fool undecided, EndSARS was fueled by social media too

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by comodo: 12:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Joezinho:
I sincerely hope before they troop in here like swarms of ants hurling insults, they read what the young man typed .. Because it's obvious the lack of proper reasoning is common in their land..

To the dumb and witless curucuru toad below who is trying to be king Kong online, but by default he was created to be a hen, read and comprehend..

In Yomi Black's words --"..Don't just troll me, prove me wrong by getting your PVC and vote for real..."

OP posted by 8.01pm. You replied by 8.01pm. Unbelievable stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Adaku Viola Onwuliri And Her Tubers Of Yam Pictured / Military: Boko Haram Rocket Making Factory Photos Not Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.