Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media (37940 Views)

Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Geenosko: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Make una try leave the man.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DLSReigns: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
And what you ve just spewed is fueled by same platform

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Akharmony: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Prove this young man wrong by getting your voters. card simply. . Social media can b very deceptive in situation like this. .

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Henrygetpaid: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Igbo haters ..

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by blackpanda: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tell him o grin
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by 07kjb: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yomi black NA PERSON NAME?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by 27Pushing30: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
matrixmuzi:
This is a motivational speech and not hate speech . Go and get ur pvc . Tanx bro for this tweet

Supporters like you have already begun making same mistakes we (Buharists) made… insensitivity and aggression

So let’s assume he wins against all odds the losers become bitter

Makes zero sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by blackpanda: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bluntguy:
Just shut up already and be OBIdient.

You obviously don't have PVC. Just here for likes and share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by kingyakos: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
It's gonna shock u soon

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by blackpanda: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
27Pushing30:

Supporters like you have already begun making same mistakes we (Buharists) made… insensitivity and aggression

So let’s assume he wins against all odds the losers become bitter

Makes zero sense

Peter obi that doesn't even have political party grin

Make we de look na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nchenches: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
A BackwardEver and ForwardNever, Yomi, speaks, without knowledge that social media influences the opinions of modern day voters.
Remain in your toilet without internet connection to campaign for your Tinubu or Osinbajo .

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by ibrahimsalam: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Peter Obi is a smart guy, he is just 60 years, he knows 2023 isn't for him but 2027 and 2031 he is going to get stronger like Atiku and Buhari who lost several trails

Now you are talking
It is not just about 2023

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by rayvelez(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nah true talk elections is not won on social media, hope we proof him wrong
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Basiljoe: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Noted. But it's a useless opinion, it won't change the fact that Peter Obi is loved by the masses.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Goodoldays(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
He said the truth.Those that are attacking him are not intelligent.

He is trying to prompt you to get your PVC and actually vote for the man you want.

PETEROBI2023

7 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by bluefilm: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
He has a point.

Most of these Obi Supporters will rather be watching BBNaija or one other useless show like that rather than coming out to vote on that election day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Mayeldah(m): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Be OBIdient!!!

e go shock una

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by colestephan86: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
jaybenugo:
The Ambition Of Peter Obi Is Being Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Yomi Black

Nigerian filmmaker, Yomi Black has stated that that the presidential ambition of Peter Obi is being fueled largely by the delusion of social media, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Yomi opined that most of those clamoring for a Peter Obi to be president do not have PVCs and would not come out to vote on election day.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeSeE5Vjq2x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Truly, this guy is right.
2023 will be the first time I will vote in Nigeria and you know , I did my registration in mushin when I went there to do something, it took me 1 hr plus to get it done.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
He’s absolutely right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by toolovely(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
I'm over 40 years, for the first time, I am going to vote in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by cescfrank(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is more like admonishing people to go get thier PVC and vote OBIDIENTLY.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by unclejb2(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
We are determined to make that change. We will talk online, get our PVC, encourage others to get their PVC and come out en masse on election day to vote.

#Obidiently energized

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by MajohBankz: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
He is absolutely right. I'm Igbo, loving Peter obi and wanting him to win is personal, objective and sincere. This is not the case of party election, but genuine love for the fatherland. For him to win, it is only helpful that detractors tell us to get our PVCs, it is advisory to an extent.

We should galvanize online as much as we can and win more like-minds to labour party. Then let's leave those that think he can't do it keep reminding us to get our voter's cards by reminding is that elections aren't won online

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Ournolly: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:
I sincerely hope before they troop in here like swarms of ants hurling insults, they read what the young man typed .. Because it's obvious the lack of proper reasoning is common in their land..

To the dumb and witless curucuru toad below who is trying to be king Kong online, but by default he was created to be a hen, read and comprehend..

"..Don't just troll me, prove me wrong by getting your PVC and vote for real..."

I know you're trying to sound smart which turns out to be outrightly dumb.
Before trying to use complex grammar in your write ups, do try to get the simple ones right first.
You are clearly shooting your feet.

That said, I disagree with the person's input on Peter Obi. He is out to serve selflessly and we should at least support him as much as we can.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by DamianX: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
PO the olorun of all skullminers dead and alive

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Advocate500: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Well he is right and also wrong.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Temptee101(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Who be this fool again

Social media has given lots of idiot voice

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals have started abusing him for advising them to get their PVC

_____Pandora Peter Obituary
I scrolled up to see the criminals before you who dropped abused on the poster but saw none yet you rushed to type this hateful speech, don't you think you are the criminal here?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by Bhol28: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
This should be a reminder,this election should not be the same as usual.10m registered voters but less than 1m actual voters on election day.If we maintain this we get another failure as president

1 Like

Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by farem: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
jaybenugo:
The Ambition Of Peter Obi Is Being Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media - Yomi Black

Nigerian filmmaker, Yomi Black has stated that that the presidential ambition of Peter Obi is being fueled largely by the delusion of social media, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Yomi opined that most of those clamoring for a Peter Obi to be president do not have PVCs and would not come out to vote on election day.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeSeE5Vjq2x/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Truly fluid, empty and without substance.
Re: Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media by OlawaleBammie: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
alsudan:
This Afonja that failed at film making is rooting for Thiefnibu so not surprised.
Did u read what he said at all??

U guys dont have brains ooh, chaii

SMH...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) / Buhari Withdraws $23 Million From CBN - PDP / Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.