Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up (7267 Views)

I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
I'm fed up of naija girls,if they are not out thr to ruin you,they are put to drain u financially and emotionally. I helped a hom3less gal for 3 days,she ate,we did not Bleep,she slept good. After she went back to lag,she never call3d me 1 day to say thank you and even pray for me. When I challenged her,she said what was it that I did for her gan gann. Yhatt did I buy her a car,or did I build house for her. I keep coming across toxic sadists who show no appreciation. Now I have one fine calabar baby,she has been disturbing me for like 2months now,both oh phone,WhatsApp video,etc. My fear is the gal is bleaching and she's 27years expired of cos a non virgin ,I'm also scared she faking it and I am somewhat sure she is into hookup,because her number never goes in the night ,no matter the time. How long will I keep fuckin and wankin without having someone to love for real. No real love again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Try date women from other African countries .

4 Likes

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
I get lonely sometimes. Lonely of the fact that I have no gf. The last two I wanted to die fo ,were just out thr for the dick and money. I knew their places,but still they weren't satisfied. How long will I keep on searching annd exploring. For this reason,I stop3d toasting girls or even calling them os their head would start to swell up,then they become rude,lazy,entitled and all.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by VeryWickedGoat: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angrygoat:
I helped a hom3less gal for 3 days,she ate,we did not Bleep,she slept good.

You are a fake goat.

24 Likes

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
My spirit ddnnt agree na,annd i dont want to be no patientt no hospital
VeryWickedGoat:

You are a fake goat.
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by godofuck231: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Try going out to paces responsible girls go to like an open market and shopping malls , wife materials cook ungrateful once who never add to people want to eat ready cooked , then you will find a normal guy who lives a life of reality, just kindly ask for her assistance on items to cook a certain meal, na so I take catch my own commander (wife)

7 Likes

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by sirjustice1575(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Of all the problems in Nigeria, fucking and wanking is your major focus. cheesy cheesy

To wipe you original Oraimo cord for back just dey hungry me. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by JoeRizzla(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Try other African countries and come back. Then you will get a double mind on naija girls

4 Likes

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Codeye(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angrygoat:
I'm fed up of naija girls,if they are not out thr to ruin you,they are put to drain u financially and emotionally. I helped a hom3less gal for 3 days,she ate,we did not Bleep,she slept good. After she went back to lag,she never call3d me 1 day to say thank you and even pray for me. When I challenged her,she said what was it that I did for her gan gann. Yhatt did I buy her a car,or did I build house for her. I keep coming across toxic sadists who show no appreciation. Now I have one fine calabar baby,she has been disturbing me for like 2months now,both oh phone,WhatsApp video,etc. My fear is the gal is bleaching and she's 27years expired of cos a non virgin ,I'm also scared she faking it and I am somewhat sure she is into hookup,because her number never goes in the night ,no matter the time. How long will I keep fuckin and wankin without having someone to love for real. No real love again.
The matter tire me self almost in your shoe...no loyal girl on sight... despite all the money I used to spend
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by habsydiamond(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Op are u sure u didn't bleeped the girl
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by DaInferno(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:
Try date women from other African countries .
expound
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by iLegendd(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lol. Bleaching? That's bad.

Forget love. It's all a game now. When you forget love, you have peace of mind, then love comes naturally. Even if it doesn't come, you won't be bothered.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Streetmovement(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Codeye:
The matter tire me self almost in your shoe...no loyal girl on sight... despite all the money I used to spend

Wotoporiously cool speaking

If you like spend all of Elon musk's networth, a hoe is always gonna be a hoe forever.

9 Likes

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 15, 2022
DaInferno:
expound
??
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by wany(f): 5:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Angrygoat:
To you, a 27yrs old lady is expired, and you are how old. your problem is even within you and not the ladies , keep attracting your kind and come here to lament your alpha brothers are here to help place it on a bill board. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Map1(m): 6:01am On Nov 15, 2022
Codeye:
stop dating for loyalty when you have not ready for marriage,date for sex dont depend on one girl,date as many as you can,stop caring for those small girl, when you are ready to marry go for a matured lady who has a job,i mean skills job and settled down with her.

9 Likes

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Honchoslim16(m): 6:10am On Nov 15, 2022
I ain’t into no Relationship!
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 6:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Get lost,daft oponu.ride on 10mb user
Idiot.
wany:

To you, a 27yrs old lady is expired, and you are how old. your problem is even within you and not the ladies , keep attracting your kind and come here to lament your alpha brothers are here to help place it on a bill board. undecided
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by lifenija: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2022
Clout chaser
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2022
Same way your ugly mother was fuc ked mercilessly with her stinky pekus ba
lifenija:
Clout chaser
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2022
You are not ready for marriage and you're expecting loyalty, the problem is within you, you even have choice, you have a lady of 27years and you're complaining, how old are you
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by lifenija: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2022
Angrygoat:
Same way your ugly mother was fuc ked mercilessly with her stinky pekus ba
boring
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Angrygoat: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Free me daft 100level student
lifenija:
boring
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by lereinter(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2022
As woman dey expire so too man dey expire
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Codeye(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Map1:
stop dating for loyalty when you have not ready for marriage,date for sex dont depend on one girl,date as many as you can,stop caring for those small girl, when you are ready to marry go for a matured lady who has a job,i mean skills job and settled down with her.
Unfortunately, I can't take your advise. No matter what, I'm always loyal to my GF unless she mess up like the one I'm dating currently. I don't joke with feelings. I don't play games.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Map1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
Codeye:

Unfortunately, I can't take your advise. No matter what, I'm always loyal to my GF unless she mess up like the one I'm dating currently. I don't joke with feelings. I don't play games.
That girl you can't joke with will side lin you for a better and ready made man that is better than you by then you will wake up to the reality that moat of Nigerians girls don't marry for love.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Codeye(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Map1:
That girl you can't joke with will side lin you for a better and ready made man that is better than you by then you will wake up to the reality that moat of Nigerians girls don't marry for love.
I'm not saying she can't, but I don't do what I don't do

1 Like

Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by imagrg(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
She's annoyed you didn't yash her. grin
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Map1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Codeye:
I'm not saying she can't, but I don't do what I don't do
you will realise this one day.
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by yomi007k(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
iLegendd:
Lol. Bleaching? That's bad.

Forget love. It's all a game now. When you forget love, you have peace of mind, then love comes naturally. Even if it doesn't come, you won't be bothered.

You are wise.
Re: How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up by Autobot05: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
If you channelled the energy you used in chasing women and writing this nonsensical crap to your b0iusiness... you for don blow

Leave women alone !!! Let us see who will cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend After Shaving(photo) / Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. / Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.