Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech (5514 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu and his Lawyer Ejiofor Caught Laughing At His Enemies in court / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl / Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by cleatsmottled9: 6:43am On Jun 03, 2022
ABAT The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by IamWonderful: 6:44am On Jun 03, 2022
lastmessenger:
in this your compaign strategy? Casting aspertion on a particular ethnic,no wonder Nigerians are against your boss. Stop typing rubbish.sell us your masters strongest point and stop making more enemies for him.
Mischievous hypocrites, check the thread, what was it meant for?
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by lastmessenger: 6:48am On Jun 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
Mischievous hypocrites, check the thread, what was it meant for?
and then you followed them and jumped inside the mud? How sensible and wise you are. If really you are educated and wise you should sell you are masters strong point and not make it an ethnic thing. The person who created the thread did not say he is igbo but then you concluded his is igbo and have to call tinubu the god of igbo land. How sensible you are.
May God answer tinubus prayer if not so many of you may take the rope and kiss the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Corporate2020: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na frustration dey worry tinubu

Since buhari have continuously kept undermining him he needs to hype himself to feel important

No body gives a f.uc.k, buhari don even collect the title of leader of the party and promised to exert his full power as leader

And Tinubu has looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told him he (Tinubu) is the party leader, and there will be primary election, and no consensus will take place. Your brothers that are also contesting have all been quiet as Tinubu fights the Daura dictator to a standstill
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by chatinent: 6:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Corporate2020:

I think it is you people that have entitlement disorders. Your people are the ones that are crying that you should be given the Presidential seat without any contest. Your people have been begging every tribe to step down for you.

Tinubu has not been doing that. Instead, Tinubu had been saying "let's meet at the polling booths and at the rigging room". Even the lifeless Buhari that wants to handpick another useless successor like him, Tinubu has looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told the Fulani herdsman from Daura that it is not possible.

Other Igbo clowns who are pretending to be contesting have remained quiet as Buhari turns the party to his personal business, but the Jagaban Borgu has stood up to the traitor and dictator Buhari, and has told Buhari "go to Hell"

You personally have a problem. Have you ever heard or seen me talk about wanting a president from any zone? I only comment the obvious not like I endorse anyone, or want anything. Please project your tribalism elsewhere.
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Corporate2020: 6:55am On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:

You personally have a problem. Have you ever heard or seen me talk about wanting a president from any zone? I only comment k. The obvious not like I endorse anyone, or want anything. Please project your tribalism elsewhere.

You go collect wotowo now if you no careful
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by IamWonderful: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2022
lastmessenger:
and then you followed them and jumped inside the mud? How sensible and wise you are. If really you are educated and wise you should sell you are masters strong point and not make it an ethnic thing. The person who created the thread did not say he is igbo but then you concluded his is igbo and have to call tinubu the god of igbo land. How sensible you are.
May God answer tinubus prayer if not so many of you may take the rope and kiss the earth.
Are you in the mud that you can escape or someone pin you down, stop dancing around like headless chicken, it is better to put a deluded demented mkpurumiri addicts in their place, so their lizard will not be feeling like whale, we know the tribe that exhibit so much bitterness and hatred against Tinubu and Yoruba in Nigeria, stop being myopic
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Truthisunique2: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Corporate2020:

And Tinubu has looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told him he (Tinubu) is the party leader, and there will be primary election, and no consensus will take place. Your brothers that are also contesting have all been quiet as Tinubu fights the Daura dictator to a standstill
tilumbu the weakling have not stand buhari so far

He is only "consulting" which can still be useful to him if he wants to decamp

I am yet to see a statement from him where he said apc would go for primary
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by chatinent: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Corporate2020:

You go collect wotowo now if you no careful

Get lost jare

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Upjis: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. We will never stop supporting our leader

mpukumiri addicts like your parents

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Rickmann: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:
When Tinubu was giving his entitlement speech about it being his turn to rule Nigeria since he was the one who put the present rulers in power on Thursday, his orderly was caught laughing at him on camera.

What's your reaction?

Lalasticlala mynd44 dominque seun

Make him president and watch the thief sell this country sharp sharp..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Bragalane: 7:22am On Jun 03, 2022
This is Bola Tinubu not the Pandora Criminal Peter Peter Obi.

chatinent:
Tinubu only wants a reward for his godfatherism, and I wish this will be an end to that in Nigeria! He even called a governor Eleyin...that's the height of the desperation! All the percentages these his godsons as governors send to him isn't enough that he wants to feed from the Nigerian treasury itself!

Every four years is the only time you travel from state to state meeting the people! And after that, you lockup and resume your tour abroad!

Funnily enough, the eleyin is another failed governor! I bet half of Ogun state's treasury is paid to the godfather. That is not to forget that over 60% of Lagos' incomes also goes to this same man! He has also been expecting federal ministerial positions and monthly thank-yous from Osibanjo and Buhari...even though they've been doing it. Now he wants the presidency!

You want to now finish Nigeria!

You don't want Lagos alone! The billions are now outdated! You want the country's treasury itself!

Tinubu is the greediest Nigerian alive!

Is Nigeria a compensation arrangement!

Tinubu has been putting people in power to cover-up for his corruption, and for a payback in the future. We know he has succeeded in owning Lagos—putting all his family in political places and being the chairman of tax—but Nigeria is not for rent.

You brought Buhari, you brought Osibanjo, you brought Ambode, you brought Eleyin, ....what good have the failures you have been bringing brought? Can you boast about any change in the country since you started imposing failures on us?!

Tinubu should be ashamed!

Little wonder he moves with bullion vans since the government of Lagos itself is his boy!

He even said that after Buhari failed thrice and he went to meet him, he told him he would help him if he didn't forget the Yoruba people. We all know this is a lie to campaign using pity as though he has the best interest of the Yorubas. We all know he only wanted the presidency for himself after he brought in Buhari.

You love Yorubas and watched Lagosians being shot in a peaceful protest in Lagos and did nothing! Who ordered the Lekki massacre!

Maybe after the politics that will be played, Tinubu will know who the main politicians who don't want to leave power are. Fulanis want to remain in power forever! They were the minors until you folks gave them power, and now they are playing in by using politics by population, religion, and capitalizing on the illiteracy of their people to overshadow you.

A time will come when the Igbos will be silent on Nigeria affairs and the Yorubas will begin their agitation for secession.

From the video, I conclude that Tinubu is only desperate to be the president because of what it will mean to his name, reputation, and an increase in godsons...not like he has anything to offer. He will simply be an upgraded Buhari version.

In all, let's sincerely pray for Tinubu make he no go catch stroke that day.
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by AgentGoat: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:
When Tinubu was giving his entitlement speech about it being his turn to rule Nigeria since he was the one who put the present rulers in power on Thursday, his orderly was caught laughing at him on camera.

What's your reaction?

Lalasticlala mynd44 dominque seun

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Fidinno(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2022
I'm also laughing
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by vastolord4(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Oracleforce:

If the person has no experience in the federal arm of government....he or she will use at least 6 months to do trial -and -error. He will need another 6 months to correct his or her errors.. Because governing Nigerians is too complicated unlike in some countries the rule of law works..
So, experience is the best teacher.. Someone like Peter Obi, Yemi Osinbajo, etc that are both technocrats and politicians should be able to do us proud...

Neither has any APC "aspirant".. see man. Non of them are perfect we only look at their potentials. The only way to healing Nigeria is someone who has Nigeria at heart.. bro all these men might have turned one of four state properties to theirs but sincerely speaking, I was in Anambra when Peter was on seat, I grew up in Lagos, I have been on contract with the gov. Of Anambra for a while even with this present admin. And I will tell you tinubu and Peter have 2 or 3 things in common which I'd development, foresight, and authority (simplyfied) but one is a greater .... That the other
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by slivertongue: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Aidejay:
No seriously! I believe he has began to see the makings of his defeat, and this is a last reminder or a threat to all and sundry that if he doesn't win they can kiss their political careers goodbye.

If it took him 15 years to wreck havoc on PDP imagine how patient he is.

Yes APC may loose but he can be caged
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by lecowas: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2022
It's not good, u created a thread to play with somebody's job. How insensitive of you? Children everywhere undecided
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by inhppiernews: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2022
https://inhappiernews.com/
In Happier News
In Happier News is a dependable news and information source.
We are a news website that provides our visitors with press releases, news items, and other information.
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by tanas983: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2022
wink
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Miracle2020: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
So the definition of desperation is when someone does something for the first time rather than someone who has been doing the same thing for over 20 years like Atiku

desperation is when someone feels entitled.
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by PlayerMeji: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2022
And Atiku did not feel entitled enough for Obi to decamp to another party?
Or Buhari did not cry on national TV?

Miracle2020:
desperation is when someone feels entitled.
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by NoToPile: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2022
I doubt chatinet watched the video, did you hear the uproar of laughter, was she the only one that laughed, do you know exactly why they all laughed.

Haba mana

You guys should not make a lady lose her job abeg oo.

I don't understand some people sef.

I doubt you understood what they were saying in Yoruba sef, this one you are saying ' eleyin'
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by NoToPile: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2022
lecowas:
It's not good, u created a thread to play with somebody's job. How insensitive of you? Children everywhere undecided

Very very insensitive oo, one blogger can carry it now and the lady might be sacked. Nawa.

All for Yeye politics.
Lots of people laughed in a video and they are zooming out one lady.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Miracle2020: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
And Atiku did not feel entitled enough for Obi to decamp to another party?
Or Buhari did not cry on national TV?

iam not talking about Atiku or Obi.
Iam just telling you what desperation is.
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by PlayerMeji: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Oga, you are not talking to a kid na.

Let's talk about the other candidates.

So to you, if you and I have an understanding that I would give you 5 million after you help me win an election and I won the election, then you begin to ask for the money, I am at liberty to call you desperate?

Miracle2020:
iam not talking about Atiku or Obi.
Iam just telling you what desperation is.
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Biafranodogwu55: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2022
See as those men take dey look amgrin
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Miracle2020: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oga, you are not talking to a kid na.

Let's talk about the other candidates.

So to you, if you and I have an understanding that I would give you 5 million after you help me win an election and I won the election, then you begin to ask for the money, I am at liberty to call you desperate?

can you provide a copy of the agreement?
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by PlayerMeji: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Let's accept that you just displayed some form of wisdom.

Now, since I cannot provide you with the agreement, that means there was no agreement...

Let's also say, since I cannot see you, you also do not exist..

Miracle2020:
can you provide a copy of the agreement?
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by IkeIgboNile(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Bragalane
This is Bola Tinubu not the Pandora Criminal Peter Peter Obi.

It's so funny that yorubas keep referring to Peter Obi as Pandora while Tinubu's name was also mentioned in that paper.
From the comments here, it's only the yorubas that are abusing the Igbos and even Igbo God but will still accuse Igbos of hate.
But no problem because come monday, una pepper go rest. grin
Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by Blake755: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chaii the don finish tinubu kpatakpata cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech by THELATTERMAN(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu should be arrested and charged in court for appointing failures in positions of power.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo To Be Banned From U.S And EU, Properties Confiscated / Why Can't Enugu Build Its New Neighbourhoods Like This [photos] / Ohanaeze Condoles With Igbo Haitians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.