Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me (30198 Views)

I Am Not Supporting Tinubu – Gov Ikpeazu Dismisses Orji Kalu / Tinubu, Gov Masari In Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Burgerlomo: 6:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Majority of people already know that he's indeed a kingmaker, but with him saying all this at this very delicate time, I believe he's just creating some enemies for himself.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:27am On Jun 03, 2022
May those who you helped in life gang up against you.

Say Amen
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The new anthem now is

I made Buhari president

I made Osinbajo Vice president

I made Abiodun governor

Atiku ran to me when Obasanjo pursued him, and I shouted at Obasanjo and he said sorry sir

I made this , I made thatgrin

Just imagine if Peter Obi was the one being this childish to
say all these that Tinubu have been saying. His Useless
supporters would've said that Peter Obi is DEMARKETING
himself and burying himself politically, but since their Thief is
the one saying it, it's very right , he's not demarketing
himself.

The immaturity exuded by this thief these days is so sad,
this is not politics, this is wailing and lamentation far above Jeremiah's own in the bible. Tinubu still have a long
way to go politically. Now he knows that Nigeria politics is
far different from Lagos politics.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Jola001: 6:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Say less than necessary
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by BouquiLake: 6:28am On Jun 03, 2022
A KINGMAKER DOES NOT MOUNT THE THRONE...THEY DONT BECOME KING shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by ayspac(m): 6:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Borgu
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by saintrow1: 6:28am On Jun 03, 2022
RobustRoad:
Jagaban Borgu . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

God bless you,
You have sense and you sound mature
. unfortunately a lot of people here are suffering from mental health issue all because of tinubu. Have notice that they are using tinubu to voice out their hate for yoruba people.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju Tinubu is the answer.

Yes the answer to your quest for amala and ewedu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Kreme(m): 6:29am On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The new anthem now is

I made Buhari president

I made Abiodun governor

Atiku ran to me when Obasanjo pursued him, and I shouted at Obasanjo and he said sorry sir

himself.

this is not politics, this is wailing and lamentation far above Jeremiah's own in the bible. Tinubu still have a long

Just shut up already! Much as I hate tinubu, why should you bring Peter obi to this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by CryptoClub2018: 6:30am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
See how the Thief turned and was pointing at Governor Abiodun, calling him this one and occasionally Dapo by his name.

If this Druggie made Buhari President, Osinbajo VP, Abiodun Governor and everyone anything they are, he should Kukuma make himself President and allow Nigerians rest.

That is what a betrayal of a man deserves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Alawode01(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Ojo ore pé asiwere gbagbe,arise larika arika ni baba iregun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by SpatialKing(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2022
So proud n arrogant,

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Facts!

Tinubu made men!

You cannot take it away from him.

You cannot deny him that accolade.

In politics, After Tinubu comes the Almighty God

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by saintrow1: 6:31am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
See how the Thief turned and was pointing at Governor Abiodun, calling him this one and occasionally Dapo by his name.

If this Druggie made Buhari President, Osinbajo VP, Abiodun Governor and everyone anything they are, he should Kukuma make himself President and allow Nigerians rest.

You have no sense. It's people like you someone will help and you will turn against your helper once you get what you want. Bastard

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by chatinent: 6:31am On Jun 03, 2022
saintrow1:

God bless you,
. unfortunately a lot of people here are suffering from mental health issue all because of tinubu. Have notice that they are using tinubu to voice out their hate for yoruba people.

You are just being so tribalistic you didn't realize you were chatting with a bot! You are quick to say you are being insulted and blame it on your tribe. Cool down...yoruba is not even Igbo’s problems.

I love the Yorubas. I am Igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Benoxvals(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The new anthem now is

I made Buhari president

I made Abiodun governor

himself.

Increase the volume Jari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by ambale(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Bugatie:
They openly testify to rigging elections and we cheer them, sadly.

Peter Obi 2023!

Our mumu na promax ooo
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by DSC7: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Nawaooo.....

Like Wike Like Tinubu....

Chochocho......

Baba go and rest Abegggggg
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by AdaAwka1: 6:35am On Jun 03, 2022
RobustRoad:
Jagaban Borgu . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

During his era as Governor was when public schools both primary and secondary experienced the worst kind of strike. Teachers were owed salaries for over 6months, my mum included. Lagos was the dirtiest state in Nigeria with him as governor, for the yrs he spent as governor he never paid a dime as pension and gratuity, he said and i quote "he has not finished paying the living, they are talking of the dead" the dead he referred to were pensioners. The only thing he succeeded in doing as Governor was to make himself richer.
During his era also, saw the worst kind of armed robbery and insecurity in Lagos state. I heard someone talk of him building roads in VI and Ikeja.... really?? What happened to the rest of Lagos that was wallowing in decay during his era?

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Blackman7: 6:35am On Jun 03, 2022
TINUBU is frustrated and confused. What goes around comes around. Dapo abiodun and the ogun people are behind Osinbajo. As a matter of fact ondo, osun, kwara and ekiti governors are rooting for Osinbajo. We can't afford to have a junkie and peeing old hag become president.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by AdaAwka1: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2022
People have started hailing and shouting his praises just like they did Buhari then "sai baba", and i realised its the same sai baba group that are now saying Tinubu, well my prayer for you all is, you shall be the only ones to suffer when this food you people are cooking is ready.

I am strongly OBIdient

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Brushstrokes20: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2022
You gave Nig it's WORST ruler, undecided
gave ogun a fraudster, undecided
Imposed agberos a.k.a URCHINS on lagos etc undecided....

REST! enough of nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2022
redcliff:
you go collect
Lmfao
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Antoeni(m): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu Has Become a Talkative like Gov Wike

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Allisgud: 6:39am On Jun 03, 2022
This man should go and use his pampers,all this I do this,I do that .u do it for ur interest,naija is not urs

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by ZUBY77(m): 6:40am On Jun 03, 2022
This annoying man should go and sit down. Everything me and me and me. Does Nigeria belong to you?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by nedekid: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2022
saintrow1:

God bless you,
Keep race out of the issue, it has nothing to do with that. And why should anyone hate Yoruba people?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Bobloco: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2022
If Tinubu made every one what they are, then he should make himself president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2022
OmovuduTheBeast:

Yes the answer to your quest for amala and ewedu
lmfao
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by ABANA80: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2022
This guy is nothing but a political criminal...

You can't eat ur cake n hv it again...

Not yet a president ooo n no respect for political officer holders not even the President talk alone our traditional rulers.

He bastardized our traditional in SW through his useless n heartless impositions.

If he become d president, then Karma does not exist.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

40 Soldiers Killed, 65 Missing In Boko-Haram Ambush / Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni / Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.