Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me (30213 Views)

I Am Not Supporting Tinubu – Gov Ikpeazu Dismisses Orji Kalu / Tinubu, Gov Masari In Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by colestephan86: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2022
SoNature:
Alhaji Tinubu, this callout is unnecessary!

On second thought, this explains why Dapo is a terrible governor.

He probably remits a fraction of Ogun State revenue to Tinubu.
It isn't call out,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Aystarz: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Munzy14:
Desperation is highly unattractive... undecided

Buhari should do his consensus make this 92years old man rest for ones.. lipsrsealed

I know, right!

We all just can't wait.
All the buckets are already out in the yard, waiting to 'contain' premium tears of his teeming urchins nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by nedekid: 6:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Blackman7:
TINUBU is frustrated and confused. What goes around comes around. Dapo abiodun and the ogun people are behind Osinbajo. As a matter of fact ondo, osun, kwara and ekiti governors are rooting for Osinbajo. We can't afford to have a junkie and peeing old hag become president.
For real? Maybe it is sweat
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by KINGS100(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2022
GO AND MAKE YOURSELF PRESIDENT LET US HEAR WORD.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Aystarz: 6:46am On Jun 03, 2022
flejnr2:
Since you are the maker of all why killing your self in apc primaries? Go to another party and make yourself the president

Even Baba knows deep down he's not half the man Peter Obi is, and I say this as a full-fledged Yoruba man who has studied both men in the last decade!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by DownChelsea(f): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
So Asiwaju was responsible for imposing a fraud as the Governor of Ogun State.
That means there were no primaries.

There you have it.
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by juman(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2022
The presidency is going to dapo abiodun backyard.
Osinbajo is the next president.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by juman(m): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Apc is handling over the presidency to tinubu.
He is given it to his son pastor osinbajo.
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Imortal001: 6:49am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
See how the Thief turned and was pointing at Governor Abiodun, calling him this one and occasionally Dapo by his name.

If this Druggie made Buhari President, Osinbajo VP, Abiodun Governor and everyone anything they are, he should Kukuma make himself President and allow Nigerians rest.
I wonder oh, since he is claiming demi god, he should just make his self president!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
See how the Thief turned and was pointing at Governor Abiodun, calling him this one and occasionally Dapo by his name.

If this Druggie made Buhari President, Osinbajo VP, Abiodun Governor and everyone anything they are, he should Kukuma make himself President and allow Nigerians rest.

Druggie this and that, it’s funny you guys never learn. Remember all the names Buhari was called? If Tinubu emerges as the APC flag bearer, forget it, he’ll be the next president.

Rather than channel your energies towards promoting your candidate, you’re here making Tinubu more popular.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by DownChelsea(f): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Medianna:
This man is blowing trumpet not whistle.
For him mind he is a king maker

He is now taking the place of God.

"Without me, bla bla bla"

"Without me, bla bla bla"

Yet he has lived for almost 200 years and he couldn't make himself president"

His pride doesn't have swag, and it's so unattractive. Tueh!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Miracle2020: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Crying of a desperate frustrated drug Lord.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Bobloco: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2022
If Tinubu made every one what they are, then he should make himself president

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Burgerlomo: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2022
Quiny32323:
He is a good administrator but will be arrogant with power.

D man 4 just remain a Kingmaker
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by ifetex1: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2022
]Jagaban Borgu . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

=====================================
Imagine how miserable your thinking is! Because you don't have a life, there's no way you would know that your personal Lord and saviour was being childish at 70 years by saying all these things. Is he bringing goodwill to himself with these statements? But because you're half educated and lack wisdom just like in 2015 you won't see anything wrong with it. Tueeh

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by SocialJustice: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by ydis: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Most of all these polictians are no longer ashamed. It is the electorates that elect leaders and not an individual. It is high time we voted out all these vultures. I urge the youths to make wise decision now. We should not forget how the end sars protest ended. Now is the right time to choose leaders, since we have seen that people are not allowed to complain when they are not treated well in this country. The greatest mistake we will do is to w vote for apc or pdp. .

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by erniok(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2022
chatinent:

You are just being so tribalistic you didn't realize you were chatting with a bot! You are quick to say you are being insulted and blame it on your tribe. Cool down...yoruba is not even Igbo’s problems.

I love the Yorubas. I am Igbo.
That's the problem with Nigerians. We are too polarized along ethnic and religious lines that we don't look at matters holistically. The political elites will keep riding us as long as these persists. We are not just ready for a new Nigeria where we elect the best for the job.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Ilaje1: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2022
The idiotic entity was rude, uncouth, loquacious and garrulous. No respect for the governor, OBJ and the president and he wants to rule Naija. The buffoon is overated. He only has control over Lagos and Osun, nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Miracle2020: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Is this the kind of person some selfish individuals want him to be president? God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by PericomaNwankwo: 6:55am On Jun 03, 2022
SoNature:
Alhaji Tinubu, this callout is unnecessary!

On second thought, this explains why Dapo is a terrible governor.

He probably remits a fraction of Ogun State revenue to Tinubu.

So true, desperation makes you pathetic. Anyway, over to his supporters and noisemaker followers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Ilaje1: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Druggie this and that, it’s funny you guys never learn. Remember all the names Buhari was called? If Tinubu emerges as the APC flag bearer, forget it, he’ll be the next president.

Rather than channel your energies towards promoting your candidate, you’re here making Tinubu more popular.

BAT can play ethnic card for all he wants, he will still lose in SW. Someone like me will never vote for him likewise many people.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Massivepussydes: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Oleys:
Bola Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos and presidential hopeful, has taken a swipe at Dapo Abiodun, governor of Ogun state.

Speaking on Thursday at a meeting with delegates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abeokuta, the Ogun capital, Tinubu said the APC did not want to give the governorship ticket to Abiodun in the build-up to the 2019 polls.
There was crisis in the APC prior to the 2019 elections over the refusal of Ibikunle Amosun, who was completing his second term as governor of Ogun at the time, to support Abiodun as his successor.

Amosun, who had supported another aspirant, was later suspended by the party.

Speaking on the circumstances surrounding the issue at the time, Tinubu said he did much to ensure the success of Abiodun at the polls.

“That one (referring to Abiodun) that is sitting down here, could he have become governor without me? We were all in the stadium where they tore all the posters. Even the candidacy of the party, they didn’t want to give it to him,” the APC chieftain said in Yoruba.

“It’s been over 25 years that I have been serving them. This one sitting at my back, Dapo, could he have become a governor if not for me?

“If he wants to hear, his life will be long. If he wants to meet God in his position, he would admit that he wouldn’t have become governor if not for God and I.”

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6SsKFeKCJE

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/06/03/this-one-cannot-be-a-governor-without-me-tinubu-to-gov-dapo-abiodun-video/
Dude get a live, stop early morning unnecessary political post
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by MartinsD12(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Oleys:
Bola Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos and presidential hopeful, has taken a swipe at Dapo Abiodun, governor of Ogun state.

Speaking on Thursday at a meeting with delegates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abeokuta, the Ogun capital, Tinubu said the APC did not want to give the governorship ticket to Abiodun in the build-up to the 2019 polls.

There was crisis in the APC prior to the 2019 elections over the refusal of Ibikunle Amosun, who was completing his second term as governor of Ogun at the time, to support Abiodun as his successor.

Amosun, who had supported another aspirant, was later suspended by the party.

Speaking on the circumstances surrounding the issue at the time, Tinubu said he did much to ensure the success of Abiodun at the polls.

“That one (referring to Abiodun) that is sitting down here, could he have become governor without me? We were all in the stadium where they tore all the posters. Even the candidacy of the party, they didn’t want to give it to him,” the APC chieftain said in Yoruba.

“It’s been over 25 years that I have been serving them. This one sitting at my back, Dapo, could he have become a governor if not for me?

“If he wants to hear, his life will be long. If he wants to meet God in his position, he would admit that he wouldn’t have become governor if not for God and I.”

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6SsKFeKCJE

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/06/03/this-one-cannot-be-a-governor-without-me-tinubu-to-gov-dapo-abiodun-video/
Tinubu is something else no respect at all pointing at a Governor saying he made him is disrespectful, is not the same Governor supporting osinbajo, tinubu is very toxic, what he did to ambode will be small compared to what he will do other governor's if they don't agree to worship him , which is why tinubu can never become a president, he lacks integrity, discipline, decorum required for a president, na agbero president go fit am.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Govocrete: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2022
If not for me Buhari would not have been president.

If not for me Osinbajo would not have been VP.
Are you telling us, you have been manipulating/ corrupting the system all along?

I pray Tinubu loss the primary so he will sing like a bird exposing all the Illegal dealings.

Everyone is realizing what will become of APC should Tinubu becomes their flag bearer at the pool.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by ponishah: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The new anthem now is

I made Buhari president

I made Osinbajo Vice president

I made Abiodun governor

Atiku ran to me when Obasanjo pursued him, and I shouted at Obasanjo and he said sorry sir

I made this , I made thatgrin

Just imagine if Peter Obi was the one being this childish to
say all these that Tinubu have been saying. His Useless
supporters would've said that Peter Obi is DEMARKETING
himself and burying himself politically, but since their Thief is
the one saying it, it's very right , he's not demarketing
himself.

The immaturity exuded by this thief these days is so sad,
this is not politics, this is wailing and lamentation far above Jeremiah's own in the bible. Tinubu still have a long
way to go politically. Now he knows that Nigeria politics is
far different from Lagos politics.
He is not that strong in Lagos politics. Check all the results from electronic in lagos.
Tinubu is too obsessed with presidency, as if his life depends it.
He has become a self acclaimed national leader of apc, forgetting that there is only one national leader of the party -the president. He is just one of the leaders of the party, Buhari is the national leader.
I wonder how he would feel when Buhari kicks him hard.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by bolrew: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2022
That's what I hate most about him...... Equating himself with God

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Verbtips(m): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2022
erniok:

That's the problem with Nigerians. We are too polarized along ethnic and religious lines that we don't look at matters holistically. The political elites will keep riding us as long as these persists. We are not just ready for a new Nigeria where we elect the best for the job.
nigeria can be good if only ibo and yoruba join hand and produce p and v.p i am from north central
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by erniok(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Verbtips:
nigeria can be good if only ibo and yoruba join hand and produce p and v.p i am from north central
No sir, Nigeria can only be great if we vote in the man with beat pedigree for the job irrespective of tribe or religion.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by symbianDON(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Whynotthetruth:
This is height of desperation powered by Frustration of an egoistic power hungry politician...

No respect for Office of the Governor
his desperation is his greatest undoing! He has not an atom of regards for anyone or anything. According to him, his lifelong ambition is to become President of Nigeria....and at ANY cost. I shudder to think think how dictatorial this man would be as president.....

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Afamed: 7:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Medianna:
This man is blowing trumpet not whistle.
For him mind he is a king maker
To an Ingrate, a mention of favours done is pride

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by saintnegroid(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju Tinubu is the answer.
he will be worst than Obasanjo.. look at how he humiliate a sitting governor even when he is not the president, same way Obasanjo use to tell sitting senators to shut up and sit down

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Shocks Pensioners, Increase Benefits From ₦3,000 To ₦30,000 Per Month / Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS / Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.