Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me (30185 Views)

I Am Not Supporting Tinubu – Gov Ikpeazu Dismisses Orji Kalu / Tinubu, Gov Masari In Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by DownChelsea(f): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2022
iamdapsyj:

In fact, I have never seen a terrible governor as Dapo in Ogun state since Gbenga Daniel. Tinubu imposed that non performing governor on the people of the state....chaii smh!!!!

Same way he brought his current slave master/oppressor (Buhari) upon us.

Tinubu is woe personified.
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by fredoooooo: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Even Dapo knew how many times he ran to Bourdillon during those time ..
Ọ̀rọ̀ lẹ́ fẹ́ gbọ́

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by iamdapsyj(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
So Asiwaju was responsible for imposing a fraud as the Governor of Ogun State.
That means there were no primaries.
He won't dare talk to him like that if the primaries were free and fair.

The APC didn't want Dapo at the time but Tinubu foisted the man on the party. They did a kangaroo primary that produced the man. That singular act caused division in the party at the time.

So you see why he can talk down to the man in public and Dapo as a governor is not doing well at all as a governor. I don't see him coming back in 2023 except if the election is rigged or their is no strong opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
See how the Thief turned and was pointing at Governor Abiodun, calling him this one and occasionally Dapo by his name.

If this Druggie made Buhari President, Osinbajo VP, Abiodun Governor and everyone anything they are, he should Kukuma make himself President and allow Nigerians rest.

He is so arrogant and full of himself.
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by back2sender: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2022
This one sitting at my back, Dapo, could he have become a governor if not for me?

“If he wants to hear, his life will be long. If he wants to meet God in his position, he would admit that he wouldn’t have become governor if not for God and I.”

THIS IS THE HIGH POINT OF PRIDE AND DISRESPECT ! HOW CAN BAT SPEW OUT SUCH ? THIS GOES TO FURTHER SHOW WHY NIGERIANS SHULD REJECT HIM STARTING WITH THE APC PARTY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Zeewirld: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is rude and this attitude is just the height of his arrogance and insensitivity. So ,because you supported the Dapo to be governor...So fucking what?

I was rooting for him prior to now but I can now tell you all emphatically that he will NOT WIN APC primaries.

Omoluabi shouldn't play God in the lives of others...Wasn't people that also helped him to become AC governor in 1999? Was he the first choice of the party then

He is rude and arrogant. Nigeria doesn't need someone like him...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by deeva2: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Sometimes, Its good to remind an ingrates who quick to forget ur kindness and decided to pay back with evil..

Tinubu supported and stood firm for him when amosun and bankole suppressed him..

Amosun is still mad with Tinubu simply because he assisted Abiodun to bcom the gov..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by deeva2: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2022
fredoooooo:
Even Dapo knew how many times he runs to Boursillon during those time ..
Oro le fe gbo

Oti Gbagbe...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Soulsymbol99: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Itz dawning on tinubu nw grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by LordEclipse: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2022
I Guess everyone wouldn't have been something or someone without You.. I'll ask my mom, perhaps She wouldn't have born me without you as well..werey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Nonsense thief, instead of coming to visit south east, you invited them to Abuja.. Come move make we see naa! People don dey gather against you because of your pride and ego; allow your good deeds to speak for you, you don't have to carry mic and start telling everybody people you had made rich through drug business, thuggery business etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Quiny32323: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Burgerlomo:

D man 4 just remain a Kingmaker

He is power tasty!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by kophy(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Diligent1:
Tinubu created LAMATA, LASTMA,LAWMA,RRS
etc. When I was in SS3 he was the governor of Lagos State, he paid for our exams through out Lagos State.
When I was in higher institution there were some bad students that were disturbing the school, Tinubu was the governor then, we went to his office in Alausa, immediately he took action they rusticated the bad students everybody was happy even the lecturers.

He is not tribalistic, go to government offices in Lagos State you will see other tribes working there even in Lagos State House of Assembly.
His wife is a Christian, this man is an International Chattered Accountant and a Business Guru.
Tinubu has plans for the youth, he will create jobs for the youths, this is an opportunity for us youths.
Tinubu will also appoint qualified people to work with him. He will reform our economy.
This is an opportunity for us to give Tinubu a chance to reform our economy.
I hope to meet him one day, I strongly believe in him.
Let's vote wisely.
I pray God Almighty to let him become our next President in Nigeria, I have my PVC and will do the needful come election day.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by RomanticOO7: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2022
We know you made MC Oluomo too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Cloud007: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2022
Most humans can't take what is been done to Tinubu. It's ok for him to be treated bad but you can't take a quarter of it in your daily life expectations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by buchilino(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Bugatie:
They openly testify to rigging elections and we cheer them, sadly.

Peter Obi 2023!

MY BROTHER, UNFORTUNATELY MOST NIGERIANS R MENTALLY N PSYCHOLOGY DISORDERLY N DISORIENTED

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Ndubest123(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Very arrogant person. He is in severe pain see him belittling everyone including Buhari. Come and rule na

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by one4GOD(f): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Diligent1:
etc. When I was in SS3 he was the governor of Lagos State, he paid for our exams through out Lagos State.
When I was in higher institution there were some bad students that were disturbing the school, Tinubu was the governor then, we went to his office in Alausa, immediately he took action they rusticated the bad students everybody was happy even the lecturers.

He is not tribalistic, go to government offices in Lagos State you will see other tribes working there even in Lagos State House of Assembly.
His wife is a Christian, this man is an International Chattered Accountant and a Business Guru.
Tinubu has plans for the youth, he will create jobs for the youths, this is an opportunity for us youths.
Tinubu will also appoint qualified people to work with him. He will reform our economy.
Let's vote wisely.
he is old now, remember age was the first excuse buhari gave us as soon as he was voted in, he said he wished he were younger so now why do you want us to vote in again someone much older than even the buhari, abeg say anoda thing....... Buhari's own was London today, London tomorrow, tinubu own go be say nah coffin we go take dey carry am up and down and nothing go happen, this is naija where one can rule from the grave.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by buchilino(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Cloud007:
Most humans can't take what is been done to Tinubu. It's ok for him to be treated bad but you can't take a quarter of it in your daily life expectations.

BRO, FORGET THIS EMOTIONAL SENTIMENTAL BULSH.T, IF PEOPLE LIKE SARAKI, ADAMS OSHIMOLE ETC CAN TAKE, THEN HE SHOULD.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by one4GOD(f): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2022
Oleys:
Bola Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos and presidential hopeful, has taken a swipe at Dapo Abiodun, governor of Ogun state.

Speaking on Thursday at a meeting with delegates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abeokuta, the Ogun capital, Tinubu said the APC did not want to give the governorship ticket to Abiodun in the build-up to the 2019 polls.

There was crisis in the APC prior to the 2019 elections over the refusal of Ibikunle Amosun, who was completing his second term as governor of Ogun at the time, to support Abiodun as his successor.

Amosun, who had supported another aspirant, was later suspended by the party.

Speaking on the circumstances surrounding the issue at the time, Tinubu said he did much to ensure the success of Abiodun at the polls.

“That one (referring to Abiodun) that is sitting down here, could he have become governor without me? We were all in the stadium where they tore all the posters. Even the candidacy of the party, they didn’t want to give it to him,” the APC chieftain said in Yoruba.

“It’s been over 25 years that I have been serving them. This one sitting at my back, Dapo, could he have become a governor if not for me?

“If he wants to hear, his life will be long. If he wants to meet God in his position, he would admit that he wouldn’t have become governor if not for God and I.”

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6SsKFeKCJE

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/06/03/this-one-cannot-be-a-governor-without-me-tinubu-to-gov-dapo-abiodun-video/
King maker, we see you, werey drug addict
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama

Do you know that you just called tinubu the almighty God and Creator of life ?

From this right up,one can immediately know that your one of Nigerias empty headed teens.

Yet stupidity or tribalism shouldn't so blind you that you make fun of things that shouldn't be made fun of. Correct your writeup and continue insulting whomever you want to for your own good

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by todugo(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Diligent1:

Let's vote wisely.
You may be right in what your saying, but Tinabu is indirectly telling Nigerians that he rigs election by helping corrupt men into power. "Show me your friend and I will tell who you are."
You can't tell me you are not corrupt meanwhile you are working with and supporting corrupt people in your party. Tinabu and Osinbanjo will not do more than Buhari in Nigeria. It's the same trajectory and looting ambition that will take place.
Naira is heading to #1000 for 1dollar and delegates are busy sharing dollars in our very eyes in this country. What a shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by penceman(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is a complete dissappointment. He should have been saying this in 2019 and besides buhari doesnt hav hate but love for tinubu and he gave him every thing he wanted. However enough to say that tinubu muslim religion was the blockage. The north had fewer christians than muslims. Tinubu wanted to go for muslim muslim ticket, and if after tinubu new that would fly but tinubu is a religous fanatic and he cant do that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Gozac:

Let PMB name his successor, then we start from there, just discovered that SW people keep people pushing Osibanjo while demarketing others esp Amaechi as PMB'S favourite.
If the north decides to vote APC in general elections, Tinubu's protest vote cannot make Atiku win because Tinubu have not given 70 percent vote to APC
SW people can do that....but my posts are about analysis. If I am wrong, fine. But Amaechi killed himself the moment he ran his mouth that the Chief in Commander is a "dundie" who doesnt know anything going on in the country. Did you not listen to the tape Reno Omokri played? I guess you are a kid today and you weren't yet born when Buhari and Idiagbon ruled Nigeria from 1983 to 85.

Even Amaechi is the one who takes it, the crack in APC is already there. How I wished Fashola contested, but I guess he has seen the drama that is playing out so he excused himself. Fashola is one of the most qualified for the job in my opinion, and this is based on competency. Let us face the fact. You will say I am supporting SW with this again.

Ok.. So, is it Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Umahi, or who exactly from SE can perform? Is it that robber stamp senate president from NE that useless Orji Kalu is following cos he wants to be VP? Let us face reality here.

If Tinubu doesnt get this ticket, Buhari is in sh!!t. Buhari alone is nothing in Nigeria. And let me tell you, I am not supporting Tinubu sef. He can go hug a transformer after all he too has done it to many people. And if he gets it, I dont give a damn cos I know he will perform 1 billion times more than this ugly thin tall Buhari we have. A very incompetent useless leader. And shame to Tinubu too cos he selfishly brought him on board cos of his selfish ambition too.

I know Amaechi is not capable becos he doesnt have the brain to run Nigeria. It is as simple as ABC. We saw how he ran Rivers State....and we can compare it with Wike's.

Any brain from Lagos should be given the opportunity to lead Nigeria. Simple. Let them come on board and try to reengineer the whole Nigerian process the way they handled Lagos.

The only fear is that people like MC oluomo will be elevated if Tinubu gets there. Thuggery will be the order of the day cos Tinubu and those people are 5 & 6. Therefore, I think Osinbajo is still our best chance. Whether you like it or hate it...he is our best chance. But if Tinubu enters, so be it. I really dont mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by harmony75: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Baba is speaking out his secrets everyone knows na you dey control the whole Nigeria but if God says your time of controlling is up, baba your time is up!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by kenchop: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2022
KING OF THE CHEST BEATERS
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Lacash: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Oleys:
Bola Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos and presidential hopeful, has taken a swipe at Dapo Abiodun, governor of Ogun state.

Speaking on Thursday at a meeting with delegates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abeokuta, the Ogun capital, Tinubu said the APC did not want to give the governorship ticket to Abiodun in the build-up to the 2019 polls.

There was crisis in the APC prior to the 2019 elections over the refusal of Ibikunle Amosun, who was completing his second term as governor of Ogun at the time, to support Abiodun as his successor.

Amosun, who had supported another aspirant, was later suspended by the party.

Speaking on the circumstances surrounding the issue at the time, Tinubu said he did much to ensure the success of Abiodun at the polls.

“That one (referring to Abiodun) that is sitting down here, could he have become governor without me? We were all in the stadium where they tore all the posters. Even the candidacy of the party, they didn’t want to give it to him,” the APC chieftain said in Yoruba.

“It’s been over 25 years that I have been serving them. This one sitting at my back, Dapo, could he have become a governor if not for me?

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6SsKFeKCJE

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/06/03/this-one-cannot-be-a-governor-without-me-tinubu-to-gov-dapo-abiodun-video/
Na bunch of Ingrate all of dem be, buh e go shock dem like Nepa. BAT is the chosen one, so elo gbale Sagboju. cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by DownChelsea(f): 9:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Burna Boy is a prophet ooo.

Now we know why he released that song "last last"

He already saw Tinubu goofing like a lost toddler, upfront.. grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Gozac: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

SW people can do that....but my posts are about analysis. If I am wrong, fine. But Amaechi killed himself the moment he ran his mouth that the Chief in Commander is a "dundie" who doesnt know anything going on in the country. Did you not listen to the tape Reno Omokri played? I guess you are a kid today and you weren't yet born when Buhari and Idiagbon ruled Nigeria from 1983 to 85.

Even Amaechi is the one who takes it, the crack in APC is already there. How I wished Fashola contested, but I guess he has seen the drama that is playing out so he excused himself. Fashola is one of the most qualified for the job in my opinion, and this is based on competency. Let us face the fact. You will say I am supporting SW with this again.

Ok.. So, is it Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Umahi, or who exactly from SE can perform? Is it that robber stamp senate president from NE that useless Orji Kalu is following cos he wants to be VP? Let us face reality here.

If Tinubu doesnt get this ticket, Buhari is in sh!!t. Buhari alone is nothing in Nigeria. And let me tell you, I am not supporting Tinubu sef. He can go hug a transformer after all he too has done it to many people. And if he gets it, I dont give a damn cos I know he will perform 1 billion times more than this ugly thin tall Buhari we have. A very incompetent useless leader. And shame to Tinubu too cos he selfishly brought him on board cos of his selfish ambition too.

I know Amaechi is not capable becos he doesnt have the brain to run Nigeria. It is as simple as ABC. We saw how he ran Rivers State....and we can compare it with Wike's.

Any brain from Lagos should be given the opportunity to lead Nigeria. Simple. Let them come on board and try to reengineer the whole Nigerian process the way they handled Lagos.

The only fear is that people like MC oluomo will be elevated if Tinubu gets there. Thuggery will be the order of the day cos Tinubu and those people are 5 & 6. Therefore, I think Osinbajo is still our best chance. Whether you like it or hate it...he is our best chance. But if Tinubu enters, so be it. I really dont mind.
4 days to the end of all speculation
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by excel101(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2022
This is an indicting statement o. Tinubu, just said he made Dapo Abiodun, the Gov. of Ogun State. Tinubu should start explaining what he meant by, he made Dapo Abiodun Gov. of Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Sternvillesltd: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2022
There's always consequence to everything we do in life. If you know how to use money or influence to spoil someone career or life continue. Directly or indirectly God is fighting for those who Tinubu has one way or the other take their mandate for selfish interest. Let us be realistic Baba is running mouth ups and down now. Do you think those who has because of your future ambition dethrone as a king or who has crown as a king and it is not yet his royal family term. Let us do good pay back is always sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2022
Gozac:

4 days to the end of all speculation
stop this your speculation rubbish. The best candidate will win. I am sure Buhari's candidate is not just going to win, but the one who can take advantage of everything playing at the moment. So, stop making Buhari a supreme being. He is a useless dundie United who cannot do anything.

Tinubu is talking and confronting him and even saying it to his face cos Buhari is a dullard. So, stop making Buhari a supreme being. He is a weak president and a dullard.

This is not APC chairmanship position they always allow the presidency to have a say. Of course, it is normal to allow the presidency have a say in choosing the chairman of the party. It is normal. But not in electing the candidate of APC for the President of Nigeria. Buhari has no say. A dullard is a dullard. And Amaechi has said he is a dullard. Period! Tinubu himself knows he is a dullard. And Osinbajo too knows...that's why he too is playing obedient servant to gain his support. Buhari is a dullard who doesnt know what is good for himself...how can he know what is good for Nigeria? And he cannot engineer anything.

The smartest of the the candidates will win. This has been my point. Stop this your speculative narrative rubbish comment....Buhari is not choosing anyone. Period. The best candidate is winning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello / Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees / Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.