Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me (30212 Views)

I Am Not Supporting Tinubu – Gov Ikpeazu Dismisses Orji Kalu / Tinubu, Gov Masari In Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by AmazingELixir: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2022
grin

Desperation has set in for Tinubu...the picture is increasingly becoming clearer for him and his supporters that they are headed for colossal failure.
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Mitsurugi(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The new anthem now is

I made Buhari president

I made Osinbajo Vice president

I made Abiodun governor

Atiku ran to me when Obasanjo pursued him, and I shouted at Obasanjo and he said sorry sir

I made this , I made thatgrin

Just imagine if Peter Obi was the one being this childish to
say all these that Tinubu have been saying. His Useless
supporters would've said that Peter Obi is DEMARKETING
himself and burying himself politically, but since their Thief is
the one saying it, it's very right , he's not demarketing
himself.

The immaturity exuded by this thief these days is so sad,
this is not politics, this is wailing and lamentation far above Jeremiah's own in the bible. Tinubu still have a long
way to go politically. Now he knows that Nigeria politics is
far different from Lagos politics.

I swear I am falling in love with you daily Nwanyi Ibibio kiss
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Mrtaye: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Diligent1:
Tinubu created LAMATA, LASTMA,LAWMA,RRS
etc. When I was in SS3 he was the governor of Lagos State, he paid for our exams through out Lagos State.
When I was in higher institution there were some bad students that were disturbing the school, Tinubu was the governor then, we went to his office in Alausa, immediately he took action they rusticated the bad students everybody was happy even the lecturers.

He is not tribalistic, go to government offices in Lagos State you will see other tribes working there even in Lagos State House of Assembly.
His wife is a Christian, this man is an International Chattered Accountant and a Business Guru.
Tinubu has plans for the youth, he will create jobs for the youths, this is an opportunity for us youths.
Tinubu will also appoint qualified people to work with him. He will reform our economy.
This is an opportunity for us to give Tinubu a chance to reform our economy.
I hope to meet him one day, I strongly believe in him.
Let's vote wisely.
Did you attend LASU
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Wuppdex: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Davido's donation call out comes to mind angry angry

angry
Aidejay:
This one that he's reminding everyone what he has done for them.

Sounds like someone who has started seeing signs of defeat.

But knowing him well he'll just go back and spend the next 4 years strategically planning the downfall of another rulling party.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by PeterObi4LP: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Even if Buhari pick me as consensus candidate, Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tinubu pick me as their running mate, I will still vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by mrtheo33: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2022
You are becoming god. Your fall will be great
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Diligent1:
etc. When I was in SS3 he was the governor of Lagos State, he paid for our exams through out Lagos State.
When I was in higher institution there were some bad students that were disturbing the school, Tinubu was the governor then, we went to his office in Alausa, immediately he took action they rusticated the bad students everybody was happy even the lecturers.

He is not tribalistic, go to government offices in Lagos State you will see other tribes working there even in Lagos State House of Assembly.
His wife is a Christian, this man is an International Chattered Accountant and a Business Guru.
Tinubu has plans for the youth, he will create jobs for the youths, this is an opportunity for us youths.
Tinubu will also appoint qualified people to work with him. He will reform our economy.
Let's vote wisely.
Blah,blah, blah. No matter how you describe him he is still a big Thief. Only thieves will vote for him.
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by IamWonderful: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2022
eduj:

Do you know that you just called tinubu the almighty God and Creator of life ?

From this right up,one can immediately know that your one of Nigerias empty headed teens.

Yet stupidity or tribalism shouldn't so blind you that you make fun of things that shouldn't be made fun of. Correct your writeup and continue insulting whomever you want to for your own good
What you people are calling Kanu, is What I called Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Braga90(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Diligent1:

Let's vote wisely.
You don't have sense! my bad! I don't understand how any sensible, intelligent person would drum support for this old, corrupt, frail, shaky, unhealthy, peeing, shitty menace to the society that has no regard for anybody or office, he was fvcking bragging about how he made everyone what they are for chrissake! Entitled motherfvcker! "If not for me he wouldn't be here , they wouldn't be there... Blah blah blah.. cry me a river! BAT and co. You'd never taste federal power as surely as God lives. Tinubu is far from what we need to fix the mess the country is in currently, it's not a matter of turn by turn, it's a matter of who would do the job right. Our decision today is the major factor that would affect our future. Before you label me an ipob, I m a full-blooded Yoruba but I won't be part of bringing in this disaster of a person as the president. Mind you, APC is evil.
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by lagosrd: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Diligent1:

Let's vote wisely.

Like he reformed agberoism abi.
He paid foe your waec . I can't stop laughing in spiritual powers.

Let me quickly educate you papa jakande was the one that built modern Lagos and not your messiah. Even if APC picks him, we will not vote for him.

Let me ask you, was was his comment in lekki senseless killings. What was his reaction and comment to Deborah's killing. What was his position in removing a truely progressive governor , what was his position in the installation of puppets againt the will of the electorates.

See maybe you see jakande estate everywhere in Lagos , it was one baba of blessed memory that built them. That is where most of tinubu's online rats are typing from. Their master never built an affordable one for them.

If he paid for you junior waec , sorry not with his personal money . It was government funded. Jakande paid out own tuition from primary to secondary and even gave us notebooks and textbooks home.

All these ones they have delibrately installed in your memory needs to be formated. He is a religious fanatic. He said in kaduna that he will run on a moslem Moslem ticket. Let him run now.

He thinks we are blind to the fact that they gather themselves with Islamic support in the whole of southwest against christains abi? Ok let's continue to watch.

When he was rooting for buhari, he did everything to respect men of God but the moment he got in he played God.

Tell him his time is up. He should should start packing up politically.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by lagosrd: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Burgerlomo:
Majority of people already know that he's indeed a kingmaker, but with him saying all this at this very delicate time, I believe he's just creating some enemies for himself.

We are not owing him a dime. Let him go and collect his money back from those he helped install politically
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by lagosrd: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2022
juman:
The presidency is going to dapo abiodun backyard.
Osinbajo is the next president.

Dapo has no Balls at all. He disappointed me. How can you allow him come to your domain and allow him talk recklessly because he is desperate.

Sanwo olu never gave Ameachi that respect and diplomacy in telling him they are for tinubu.

See what desperation has caused them.

You expect a governor who has a presidential candidate from his own local government to abandon him and route for you. Oooooole
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by juman(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
lagosrd:

Dapo has no Balls at all. He disappointed me. How can you allow him come to your domain and allow him talk recklessly because he is desperate.

Sanwo olu never gave Ameachi that respect and diplomacy in telling him they are for tinubu.

See what desperation has caused them.

You expect a governor who has a presidential candidate from his own local government to abandon him and route for you. Oooooole

You are funny. grin grin
What do you expect him to say.
Tinubu is Dapo grandfather in politics.

All tinubu campaign is for osinbajo candidacy.
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by culbadboi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man is so desperate.
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by ordovicianonly(f): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
A desperate man can do anything bad just to achieve his/her aim especially in politics. This man should be ashamed of himself cos all the candidates he claimed he brought to power are all bunch of failures. Dapo is the worst governor Ogun state have since 1999.
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Kfed4ril(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
RobustRoad:
Jagaban Borgu . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

Can’t he also mastermind and make himself President?
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by cosmatika(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama of Igbo land the slayer of baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts baby pounders and IPOB cannibals
NLPoliceWoman Mynd44 lalasticlala this is a blasphemy against Igbos. Chukwu Okike Abiama means God the creator, and that's who this guy here just insulted.
I demand that this comment be taken down
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by delzbaba(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
The masquerade is dancing its final dance before setting itself in fire.
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by ufotunang: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is desperate to be president....if he is talking like this now.. what if he loses the APC primaries...he will scatter everywhere
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Mrexcell(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The new anthem now is

I made Buhari president

I made Osinbajo Vice president

I made Abiodun governor

Atiku ran to me when Obasanjo pursued him, and I shouted at Obasanjo and he said sorry sir

I made this , I made that grin

Just imagine if Peter Obi was the one being this childish to
say all these that Tinubu have been saying. His Useless
supporters would've said that Peter Obi is DEMARKETING
himself and burying himself politically, but since their Thief is
the one saying it, it's very right , he's not demarketing
himself.

The immaturity exuded by this thief these days is so sad,
this is not politics, this is wailing and lamentation far above Jeremiah's own in the bible. Tinubu still have a long
way to go politically. Now he knows that Nigeria politics is
far different from Lagos politics.

Tinibu's greed and arrogance is just too much.
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by lexy2014: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jones4190:
tinubu should just make himself as the president

Abi ooh so that we go hear word once and for all
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Quiny32323:
He is a good administrator but will be arrogant with power.

Good administrator in what way?
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Karlosorji(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Diligent1:

Let's vote wisely.
if voting Tinubu will show am wise I rather remain foolish. Peter Obi is the way to go, you people should stop embarrassing us
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Verbtips(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
erniok:

No sir, Nigeria can only be great if we vote in the man with beat pedigree for the job irrespective of tribe or religion.
please if you know no north are playing tribalism,and as you see them they have create an enimity between igbos and yoruba and the peson who can change nigeria are the igbos
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Bamzyriches451: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Damn!
Tinubu be feeling like god
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by papamondico: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban listen, what you did to Ambode in 2019 election will revisit you in 2023 election. IJN
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
What you people are calling Kanu, is What I called Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu

you don't understand Igbo language so keep quite and learn.

nobody calls kanu that. That's outright blasphemy and won't end well.

post screenshots if Igbo's calling him that or keep quite and take corrections
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Propertyforum: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Let's see how this primaries go
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Karnice600: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Diligent1:

Let's vote wisely.

Thank God you said wisely. Tinubu recommended a man as president, and Most Nigerians (excluding me), voted for him to find out later that they voted foolishly, because they barely learn from history and are blinded by tribalism.
Now the same Tinubu is recommending himself to play a new script. He's saying "its my turn", like say Nigeria na bicycle wey Bubu dey ride, wan drop.
Like I said earlier on, it doesn't require your senses to vote for him. Its easy. Just do it without thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike / Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.