Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal (47837 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Hezmatosky: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All these people using alternate account to chat and reply themselves. This is stale . No new invention?
Why u wan carry the world for head naw smiley
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by guychidile: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
She is not ready yet,besides she is still a teenager.
Leave her,a time will come ,when she will even be begging to give guys money ,for them to marry her.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
If dem use her do ritual they will say men are wicked
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Very Stupid entitled and useless Nigerian girl...
Some SIMPs would accept this thou..
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Jaysnowkid: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Na God go punish her.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Lazenby007(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Time never reach
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by RillJ(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
When she almost 40, she will publish the list of benefits any man that agrees to marry her stands to gain
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Streetmovement(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I'm handing over this thread to those that will adhere to this conditions

Goodluck
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by bluefilm: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Her pussy is made of gold
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by VirileNelly2420: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Orestino:
A desperate simp will still provide it all
Lol... But e no much naa.
Man wey truly luv u can do more dan dat without being asked to... Dats if he's capable o.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by cenaman(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Ferrytech:
no worry you never wise (very soon na you go day fine man date you)
She will soon be carry me the go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Orestino(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Lol... But e no much naa.
Man wey truly luv u can do more dan dat without being asked to... Dats if he's capable o.

"without being asked to"

That's it!
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by ThePlugg(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2022
Let her propose to herself.....wetin concern me?
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2022
ValCon888:
From the content of that chat, you can see the only thing she has to offer is sex.
Meanwhile, she's asking for things her father can't provide.

This isn't a relationship, but a business transaction with terms and conditions.

It's not even a "transaction".

In a transaction, you'll get the goods/service after payment.

This is Yahoo based on the possibility of sex.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by dangoteinlaw: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2022
Orestino:
A desperate simp will still provide it all
especially ibo boiz, those guys can simp for the world.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by VirileNelly2420: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
Beautiful!!!!!

I love to see women who are assertive about what they want.
She still b little gal. Maybe still in college sef. Wetin an adult wan use 5k monthly do?

Oh, weekly. tongue, na somtin o. Lol...
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2022
This is fake.

No woman can be this stupid.

In a world where women are beginning to hold their own, I don't think any girl will still be this petty.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by LastProphet: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Reality3080:
These are for handicap guys who have been rejected all through their life

I don't understand, pls explain small
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by channelstravel: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2022
This is crazy.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by AZControversial(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2022
YeyeGbami:
No offense but this silay mama go dey chop better d*ck elsewhere

Which offense...
How is it a lie
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by holycup(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Wahala grin
Simply tell her to use clay and mound the type of man that can do all those things and walk away
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by YeyeGbami: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2022
AZControversial:

Which offense...
How is it a lie

Just being polite grin
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Orestino(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
especially ibo boiz, those guys can simp for the world.

I'm an Igbo boy and a lady dare not give me all these sick and annoying conditions

So which Igbo boys are you talking about? undecided
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Na your type dey go sing "carry me dey Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house" years from now if you no dey careful..
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Goldbw122(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Wahala grin
The female have conditions so the man too, so where is the man conditions?
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by AZControversial(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Just being polite grin

smiley
I thought as much
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Why are some ladies like this grin grin
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Adonis86:
What does she have to offer if not her rotten pussy
grin grin
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by wenogodie2: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All these people using alternate account to chat and reply themselves, this is stale na. No new invention?

Let's just assumed this is true.

Only a classless , Useless and dependent girl can be this shameless to asked a guy what his own father, uncles, brothers and host of her other relatives can't do for her.

OR

She's not in love with the guy, she's using that format to push him aside. Knowing a typical Nigeria guys, anytime it involved money, the love they professed to you will wax cold immediately and they will took to their heels.

Not every lady is fortunate despite hard labor and efforts. Not all human beings are fortunate. All fingers are not equal as long as this earth remains.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by KillerCrocodile: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2022
Yahoo Girl...... shocked
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Delight2014(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2022
If the above is true, a reasonable guy will ask her what she has to offer during those trying times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos) / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.