Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal (47835 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by KelvinRukky(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2022
If she gives you conditions, give her yours too.
Nothing breaks down a woman like proving to her you're not that desperate.
Guys be wise.
Don't let this gender put you into undue and unnecessary pressure to waste your resources.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by pansophist(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2022
ValCon888:
From the content of that chat, you can see the only thing she has to offer is sex.
Meanwhile, she's asking for things her father can't provide.

This isn't a relationship, but a business transaction with terms and conditions.

It's not even a business transaction, its a selfish imposition. A transaction by its very nature presupposes the mutualism of construction, meaning that the parties that are tied to that agreement must all benefit from it.

What's even sad was how she skilfully decorated her selfishness with virtue (patience), by saying that she wants to see if he is serious, so they should take it slow. But of course she doesn't have to be slow to spend his money. She hold the man to an unfair standards but has none for herself.

In the light of the foregoing, it would be a monumental stupidity beyond redemption if that guy adheres to it. Then he is playing in her own field where she can decide the goal post for him to reach is 2km away, and my guy will keep running, without a guarantee that it won't be shifted farther.

8 Likes

Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Ishilove: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2022
Jokes
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Awoo88: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Give her fews, she will be paying her own transport to guy's house and cooking with her money. Hoping the guy will be kind enough to turn her to a wife
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by RPG2020(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Lucky guy angry
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by patrykhyci: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Is she ment-ing, as in she the ment?
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by aswani(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Let's just assumed this is true.

Only a classless , Useless and dependent girl can be this shameless to asked a guy what his own father, uncles, brothers and host of her other relatives can't do for her.

As you and I know, these topics are started to enrage those young misogynist Naija boys.

How else would the website traffic stay high?

The format is the same, think up something that will show up women as what a miniscule few of them are and watch the vitriol flow.

Then turn things up by creating or using a female account to defend the indefensible and/or lob in some needless abuse at the men posting and enjoy watching the thread grow.

Finally, create or use a male account to defend the female and watch the SIMP, blue pill, red pill or whatever colour pill accusations fly.

In no time, the thread, which is based on pure falsehood, has reached 10 pages and counting while more important and serious threads are lying stagnant.

Food don done!
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by treatise: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Wahala grin

Slavery and entitlement mentality infinito. Insa nity
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Tzar(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2022
It is not her fault na! She knows there are idiots out there who are a disgrace to manhood that will do it.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Akharmony: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2022
This one never ready go her husband house. . Small time she will join them at the prayer center.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Traplord09: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes ladybug fanfiction Marinette love doing this... Even if it we cost them there life.

When man what to become slave it end at the underneath... .......

Well I have nothing to say ..... ... This to say marriage na scam too

Like da don't have human laws but weman lawyer

Lol .... Scam too much for this country...
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by mukthar2000(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Pretender, we no there time.
Continued with ur conditions if u no go old lonly, forgetting a lot of single ladies are searching.

Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Ashimiuamuda: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2022
This one wan turn client.. This is a business conversation at its peak undecided
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Kpobaridaniel(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Why is nairaland a dumping ground for twitter?
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by phemmyfour: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2022
ValCon888:
From the content of that chat, you can see the only thing she has to offer is sex.
Meanwhile, she's asking for things her father can't provide.

This isn't a relationship, but a business transaction with terms and conditions.
set awọn sub4me
Poverty mentality
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by vickydevoka(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Orestino:
A desperate simp will still provide it all
N she will still complain.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by vickydevoka(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
justicechichex:
Still a shame that some guys will still fall for this.. The worse part be say she's not gonna stay loyal.

Smh.
She will never
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by DARLINGTON869(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
NASO... because the she's young now, conditions don dey fly upandan. Give her some more years till she enter 30, next thing you go hear na.....as long as there's a connection, we are good to go. Na dat connection gang han go finish her. Ewu Gambia

T O DARLING

Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Arizoner: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
siofra:
Beautiful!!!!!

I love to see women who are assertive about what they want.
thunder fire you there. Useless girl
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All these people using alternate account to chat and reply themselves, this is stale na. No new invention?

Only a classless , Useless and dependent girl can be this shameless to asked a guy what his own father, uncles, brothers and host of her other relatives can't do for her.

OR

She's not in love with the guy, she's using that format to push him aside. Knowing a typical Naija guy, anytime it involved money, the love they professed to you will wax cold immediately and they will took to their heels.

See the kind English you dey speak, they will took to their heels,why not just speak pidgin,no dey embarrass yourself madam
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Sunnyski: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Is he employing her? Just asking for my younger brother.

Meanwhile, all I need is a nice, sexy, loving and non-materialistic girl/lady. grin
Hope I'm not asking for too much cheesy
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Shebbs: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Them Full Our Church Now, 38,40,45, And Even 50 Years Women. As A Prayer Warrior I Don Pray Taya.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by izubext007: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
I wonder the one her father did for her mother.
I suspect she is from Imo state
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Atolu01: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Still OK.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by ednut1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Thats 20k a monthly. Is the babe 13 years old ni
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Makowonda: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
I have red pills and I'm giving them out for free,please if you know anyone who knows anyone that would consider dating this girl,please catch him and bring him to Pound Road in Aba.My headquarters is in Idumota,Lagos.Guys,rush and collect redpills for your mumu friend or relative while stock last.
Operation wipe out the Simps from Nigeria,the inflation rate is too high,no man would be allowed to "mumu" himself for any woman in today's Nigeria wether intentionally or unintentionally.
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by ButterBurger: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Okay me ah go first accept, she go happy, then ah go serve her breakfast even starting from today wey she talk am, unless say she no ask for anything today, na him she go fit postpone her breakfast small. And that na if I never deceive her self knack already today before the tomorrow, and if she no gree knack before she cashout, then c'est la vie
Cruise dey
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Enumerator(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
cheesy i tell you
Orestino:
A desperate simp will still provide it all
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by Mike008(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Where is the love in this kind of relationship?

All the the guy is entitled to is to bear the title of "Boyfriend".
Re: A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal by maasoap(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All these people using alternate account to chat and reply themselves, this is stale na. No new invention?

OR

She's not in love with the guy, she's using that format to push him aside. Knowing a typical Naija guy, anytime it involved money, the love they professed to you will wax cold immediately and they will took to their heels.

Naija girls and their mentality! Why should "I love you" and "dating" now mean opening shops on guys heads? Poverty and entitled mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos) / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.