Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car (38514 Views)

I Have Finally Bought My First Car / I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by DNA4ALL(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lol so funny.
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Wawelexy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
'jj
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Fearyourcreator: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by StrongAlphMale: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
This why you need Peter obi to always remember things!

Vote for Peter obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by okunwaye(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
cry
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by omoredia: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Haha it happens.

#supportomoredia4president
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Dynamicboss: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ogbodavies:
e go soon start

Comrade,which kind violence this? grin
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by NobleAngell(f): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
thesicilian:
It happens to everyone
Does it?

1 Like

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by BabaAgba79(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
thesicilian:
It happens to everyone

Who is everyone? You get car? grin
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by timocruzcmbb(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
It’s because you are used to public bus,you like dragging Change with conductor or saying,(ketu owa,mile12 Owa,Mushin owa,kirikiri owa,alagbon owa,ojuelegba,owa)
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Ciscogod(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
I actually drove to a Supermarket close to my Office in Lekki Phase1. I legit trek back to the office forgetting I drove down to the Supermarket . My colleagues saw me because it was at breaktime and asked after my car. It was then I remembered I drove to buy food ooo.

I trek back to the supermarket to get the car. Its normal since the experience that I own a car was still new

12 Likes

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Imstrong2(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
His brain is yet to accept the fact that he is a car owner

4 Likes

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Na today?

I dey 4 get say I carry car somtimes!

Omo, pesin don too suffer 4 dis life!
cool

2 Likes

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Brainjotting: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
That happens when success doesn't feel good. You work you self out to achieve something and when you finally get it, it doesn't feel like it again. It happens even when chiking a babe. Well

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price

2 Likes

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Sunnybabe(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin grin
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by socialmediaman: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by wpadmin: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
What of someone that rented a house and forgot the direction to the house grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by fredoooooo: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Koi mora ni ... grin
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by angelfallz(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yeah that can happen. He has been used to not having a car. He would need some time to adjust to his new reality.

2 Likes

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by jaxxy(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
There was a time i drove out around the estate where I usually stroll to and hangout. I got a call gisting and strolled home. it was much later after the call and other things I remembered I drove out. I walked back to go pick it up.

2 Likes

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by starstunna1313(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
robinso01:
That is because he is used to jumping on public transport. Lol

His brain has been synchronised with jumping of bus

1 Like

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by seanwilliam(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
wpadmin:
What of someone that rented a house and forgot then direction to the house grin grin
lol e Dey happen very well .

1 Like

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Richy4(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
thesicilian:
It happens to everyone

Noooo... It's not everyone... Assuming the car was a dream car or as fine as hell.. there's no way he could have forgotten that.. smiley
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by twilliamx(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Story not complete.. Na only shayO dey make person forget car.
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by ThePlugg(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Oga juss de find followers
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Antoeni(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
I Once Had Such An Experience
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by southsouthking(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ogbodavies:
e go soon start

1 Like

Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by gasparpisciotta: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
obembet:
A Nigerian man bought his first car and drove it work in style. But when he closed, he forgot the car at his work place and jumped on public transport like before and went home and slept off.

He woke up in the night and started looking for the car, thinking it has been stolen.

Here is what he wrote

A few weeks after I bought my first car around 2012, I went home forgetting that already had a car. I woke up around 11pm and cried that the car had been stolen. I went to work next day and found the silly car siting there.

Source: https://twitter.com/ObinnaUkwueze/status/1532262373305856000?t=zUzK2_J_BWz5ZGAqVZbJMg&s=19

He must have bought a car that he was not enthusiastic about.

I drove my first car for hours anytime I had the opportunity because I had looked forward to it with so much enthusiasm.
Re: A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car by Nonexisting: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
It's not news. New mothers often forget their children in cars and in churches especially when other members help in carrying them during worship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hyundai And Kia Develop World’s First ICT Connected Shift System (photos) / With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive / Within 48 Hours, 43 Nigerians Win Bids For Vehicles Seized By Customs – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.