Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? (42211 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Ready To Bribe The CIA In This Document / Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale / Tinubu Ready To Make Life Difficult For The Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Govocrete: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2022
I knew it will get to this level, when you want power by all means and after swearing to the gods and tell the world you must be president by all means, what do you expect.

A dog destine to die will never hear his/her owner whistles/call.

Baby be wise to throw in the towel now than to be disgrace further. Remember what happened to Adams Osho when he refused to hear the whistle.

Buhari and others don’t want us to have another sick president. BAT should retire from politics and enjoy his old age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by omonla10(m): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu invested here and there.. If he invested in them he should go and meet them to pay him back. Not by using the future of millions of Nigerians (kids) as a settlement benefit. It really pains me that a full grown adult like u can have such state of thinking.. I just hope naija youths can unite this time. We plenty pass them

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by ADEADE292: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Yes......the game is getting hot.....God is at work.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nigeriainpeace: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2022
This man is desperate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Buckeyemedia1: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Why can't osibanjo do what tambuwal did for Atiku?
The powers in pdp wanted Atiku, the powers in APC want Osinbajo.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by kayevans: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is a thieving, syphiltic, senile, deranged, spent hag that ordinarily should have be hanged, and later burnt at the most towering inferno. His ashes spread across an infertile dumpsite to avoid any form of contamination with other living beings.

His useless ambition is an affront to the sensibilities of any well-meaning Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by lugado: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2022
For tinubu to say all that yesterday there must have bern been some developments we don't know.
Remember in Akandes book, tge agreement between was to make him vp but Buhari changed it
Now I'm sure Buhari must have told him he's choosing Osinbajo as his successor

4 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by nony43(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Whatever fight you think Tinubu started, know that he is not alone in it.

You should, if an honest and decent person, know that Tinubu has done no wrong to those who turned around to repay his loyalty and support with malice and treachery.

Says a lot for your character that you only see the actions of Tinubu and not the deeds of those you claim Tinubu is fighting that necessitated what you deem "fighting talk".

We are not deceived by you IPOBians and your constant need to give a dog you hate a bad name to hang it. Don't worry about Tinubu. Support your candidate and leave Tinubu be.

IPOB is your problem the name gives you shivers and attracts NL likes for you.

4 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by michoim(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2022
IjawRep:
Tinubu should be the President of Oduduwa.
Not Nigeria.
So that Yorubas can have a taste of the medicine they are sending to others.
You can say that again

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Great0ne1: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

You should, if an honest and decent person, know that Tinubu has done no wrong to those who turned around to repay his loyalty and support with malice and treachery.

Says a lot for your character that you only see the actions of Tinubu and not the deeds of those you claim Tinubu is fighting that necessitated what you deem "fighting talk".

We are not deceived by you IPOBians and your constant need to give a dog you hate a bad name to hang it. Don't worry about Tinubu. Support your candidate and leave Tinubu be.
Bro, leave ipob out of this, because they only want a biafra nation. They don't care about whatever is going on between tinubu and osibanjo or buhari. But be honest to yourself, is tinubu actually the best candidate yoruba can produce ? How many igbos have you seen rooting for orji uzo kalu ? Let's tell our selves the truth, both tinubu and kalu are not the best candidate to rule Nigeria. You and i know this

4 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2022
IjawRep:
Tinubu should be the President of Oduduwa.
Not Nigeria.

So that Yorubas can have a taste of the medicine they are sending to others.

Mumu ignoramus and olodo, if Nigeria is mature enough for that then we are ready and have already demanded it unitedly and without equivocation.

Go and tackle your worthless leaders who are totally clueless and indifferent about your future. Continue to remain , along with youe clueless and totally inept leaders, in 2011 while Yorubas have eyes on 2030.

History, once again, will vindicate Yorubas as usual when the worst happens and everyone is throwing blame around.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/constitution-review-southwest-governors-demands-return-to-regional-govt-scrap-of-states/%3famp=1

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by helinues: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

His talks changed everything....
Even as Buhari dey Bleep up, I'm still his biggest supporter.
Forget, people think Buhari lost his support, grin I just dey Laugh dem, Buhari to the north is like a lady with her first, inseparable..

Interesting

grin grin
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
It is his fellow Yoruba brother they want to make President, it is not an ethnicity issue., nobody is trying to deprive the South West of anything.
It is, unless you're blind to see
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by michoim(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I watched a video of Tinubu in Ogun state yesterday where he made disparaging comments against President Buhari and other politicians including the Ogun state governor.

There's freedom of speech I agree but Tinubu should remember that politicians are a very vindictive specie of human beings, you might be the one who brought them to power but insulting them might force them to exercise that power on you.

So my question once again, is Tinubu ready for this fight he started? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
You can say that again
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by onuman: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I watched a video of Tinubu in Ogun state yesterday where he made disparaging comments against President Buhari and other politicians including the Ogun state governor.

There's freedom of speech I agree but Tinubu should remember that politicians are a very vindictive specie of human beings, you might be the one who brought them to power but insulting them might force them to exercise that power on you.

So my question once again, is Tinubu ready for this fight he started? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

How can Tinubu be ready to fight a battle he lost immediately after the 2015 presidential election in Nigeria?

Tinubu crisscrossed the SW preaching for many years asking for political restructuring of Nigeria democratically, but botched the 2014 restructuring exercise, when he thought that he would be succeeding president Buhari if Buhari won through the APC. Tinubu never reckoned the fact that age, ill-health and his corruption antecedents must count against him in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Parachoko: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

And you think if Buhari wants to win the election next year, any jupiter will stop it?
APC go scather but they will still win
How?

Without the APC, Buhari would have lost again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by JubrinElSudan: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Was there any agreement between Tinubu and Buhari that Tinubu must succeed him after his tenure? He said it's Southern turn and it's Yoruba's turn, forgetting that Yoruba had had a turn before?

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Why then hasn't that same Buhari won his election before the merger?

It's a common sense question
Let him make himself president then
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by vickydevoka(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Owopariola01:

He's not making any disparaging statement. He's saying it as it is. Let them also support him and say the same thing later.

Till, today, OBJ has never denied the support Northerners gave him, and he always reciprocates whenever possible.

What is stopping the people Tinubu supported in the past when he needs them?

If he offends any of them personally, they should come out and say it, like he's telling us.

"Oore pe ashiere gbagbe." Means "It is only a Mad man who forgot the old favor done for him."
Oga calm down. Northerner no de support any Southerner unless when they have no choice. This people work together that's y. Tomorrow if the evaluate n see Obi's chances of winning is 60 percent, u will see some faction supporting obi. Them get sense die. Most Igbos don't know politics, same with some Yorubas.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by kingscare1(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why do you support someone that is sick, very old and prideful to be our president? . aren't you thinking about your future, the future of your children and the future of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Kyase(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Parachoko:
How?
You are asking me grin
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by sogodihno: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

His talks changed everything....
Even as Buhari dey Bleep up, I'm still his biggest supporter.
Forget, people think Buhari lost his support, grin I just dey Laugh dem, Buhari to the north is like a lady with her first, inseparable..

How come Buhari nephew and family members are loosing election in the north, even in his home state katsnina

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by tomzyELNINO: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2022
HE HAS KEPT QUIET ALL THIS TIME BUHARI HAS BEEN OPPRESSING NIGERIA. NOW THAT BUHARI'S OPPRESSION IS TOUCHING HIM PERSONALLY, HE'S NOW TALKING OUT. HE REALLY DESERVES IT.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by baretalk: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2022
grin
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Slynation(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2022
In life, Once you understand the concept that nobody owe you anything, then what will be will be...But City Boy is now feeling entitled with the highest position in Nigeria which is really bad for him...And if care is not taken, I'm not sure he's gonna recover from the emotional trauma...

Even I myself already knew the plans of the Northerners right from 2015, it's not that Tinubu didn't see the signs but I admire whatever gave him hopes that a typical core Northerner will pick Segun when Ahmed is on the ballot paper!!
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Parachoko: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

You are asking me grin
Yes I am.

Buhari could not do the magic before the APC, why do you think he will do the magic without the APC?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by colestephan86: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:

Oga stop taking taking what he said out of context, is it tinubu that will remind u , buhari ran an lost 3 times?

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari just don't have his time

Tinubu has dared the north and I will support Buhari on any punishment he melts out on Tinubu for this recklessness
My brother, that was an insult on d northerners and Ogun indigenes too. Infact this is d time North will put him where be belongs to. But as for ndi Ogun, I no dem no go do anything bcs of their fear fear nature

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by teepain: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Nobody betrayed anybody here, Tinubu is only feeling entitled, and with this, nothing for him.
He will decamp and APC will still win.
With what he's doing, I don't think the presidency may even go to the south west again.
Buhari may counter that by going to the south east or south south

I think you guys overrate Buhari. I ain't particular about what happens between politicians. However, wherever power goes Buhari becomes irrelevant as from May 29, 2023. The dude messed up everything in the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by tinsel: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2022
helinues:

You and your likes are disgracing Yoruba's in general with this una toxic way of playing politics...

Can't you guys be creative with your supporting/campaigning for Tinubu?

Make una stop this recycling of same message over and over again and come up with new strategy
You keep abusing his own daily and when he fights back, you go into self defence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by HernanCortes: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Even the man is an enemy to himself and his ambition.
How can a man boast the he single handedly installed a president like Buhari in Nigeria..

And he wants to be rewarded with the presidency? His desperation might be his undoing.

Dude is obviously insane...late-stage syphillis maybe, given his past history of drug trafficking/use

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.