Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? (42241 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Ready To Bribe The CIA In This Document / Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale / Tinubu Ready To Make Life Difficult For The Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by zikter(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

It can't win him Nada
Tinubu is over rating himself and he should be careful
Ribadu and Atiku contested under his party but both lost .
Only Buhari was strong enough to win 2015, the winning margin in the south west was not even up to 300k whereas kano votes alone cancelled it, so that dude should stop talking
Was beginning to root for him, until his latest outburst, even heard, some northern governors that are rooting for him backed out too....
There's limit to what you say in politics at a given time....
Even as Buhari fuckup, no try insult am, we still listen to him...
You perfectly understand it. Just like I told someone on the other thread. Tinubu is a local champion in southwest politics, he is not strong nationally but is so full of himself. As of when Buhari was loosing elections, he was very popular more than any politician in Nigeria. It took State rigging by PDP to defeat him in some of those elections. Look at the stats below for 2011 election, it says a lot about ACN popularity in Nigeria under Tinubu.

Jonathan (PDP) Buhari (CPC) Ribadu (ACN)
TOTAL 58.89% 31.98% 5.41%
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by helinues: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

His outburst yesterday has finally killed his political career.The way it is going,he is going to lose Lagos too

Na to just wait and see the game to be played before the Apc primary cos everything now look confusing
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by plaindealer: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2022
onuman:

In bold.
Tinubu asked north to respect zoning of the presidency between the north and the south, to enable south produce a successor to President Buhari.

The same Tinubu disagreed with zoning the presidency between the southern regions, because he knew that it is the turn of the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.

In other words, Tinubu wanted equity but without clean hands. Same as his other colleagues in SW APC.

The more brilliant people from the SW had continued to tell Tinubu and Osinbajo that it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari .

What have they done to deserve the presidency, especially under the APC?

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by andray12(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
That deperate, ugly, short, thiefing thiefing kleptomiac and pissing pissing drug lord can never be president of Nigeria.
He should go and rule his Yoruba people not Nigeria.

If e easy make your papa go become drug Lord .....even school we ur pops go no pass primary OPKONU!
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by OkoroBufo: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

It can't win him Nada
Only Buhari was strong enough to win 2015, the winning margin in the south west was not even up to 300k whereas kano votes alone cancelled it, so that dude should stop talking
Was beginning to root for him, until his latest outburst, even heard, some northern governors that are rooting for him backed out too....
When Atiku & Ribadu contested under ACN, the party was still fresh off as newly formed and he had a long litigation process reclaiming the mandates stolen by OBJ across the SW states. ACN became stabilized after 2012 and then started expanding.
Who knew Buhari in the south before Tinubu rescued him?.
Has Buhari ever won in the South?..
Tinubu hired Obama's political strategist for Buhari, flew him to Chattam house, rebranded him as a repentant democrat and invested heavily in social media caimpaign. Buhari was totally written off in the entire south as a dictator and a religious and tribal supremacist. We can still witness the SS and SE still using it against him till date, they hate him. But Tinubu led the SW to rally behind him. Buhari had only won in the core muslim north of NW & NE, also failing woefully
in NC.
I'm very happy that Tinubu is putting the record straight and I dare Buhari and anyone close to him to dispute the fact. When they say Northerners cannot be trusted as history has shown, it's getting clearer. Betrayers won't end well.

cc Miracle2020

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by heendrix(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Esseite:
Tinubu wants to use the Emotional Blackmail method. .. that method is usually the last play for a defeated person..
For it to have gotten to this point, he is loosing clout amongst the circle of power.

But you wont blame the APC, Tinubu cannot win an Atiku in the North, neither can he win the Northerns youths to cause a division. He can't win even the SW overwhelmingly talk more the SS or SE.. its not rocket science.

Vote right, vote APC, Vote Yemi Osinbajo...

Fixed cool
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by snoopz: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2022
I don't think this guy will remember all he is saying now, when it's time for the presidential primaries... bubu can finish him with just one phone call to the nwc

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2022
andray12:

If e easy make your papa go become drug Lord .....even school we ur pops go no pass primary OPKONU!
another short,ugly druglord bandit on the loose. U need to be caged again.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by plaindealer: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2022
zikter:
You perfectly understand it. Just like I told someone on the other thread. Tinubu is a local champion in southwest politics, he is not strong nationally but is so full of himself. As of when Buhari was loosing elections, he was very popular more than any politician in Nigeria. It took State rigging by PDP to defeat him in some of those elections. Look at the stats below for 2011 election, it says a lot about ACN popularity in Nigeria under Tinubu.

Jonathan (PDP) Buhari (CPC) Ribadu (ACN)
TOTAL 58.89% 31.98% 5.41%

The local champion that wrestled the whole of the SW away from PDP, the ruling party with all their money, influence and instruments of power.

I don't know why some of you think this is comedy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by DownChelsea(f): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:

When Atiku & Ribadu contested under ACN, the party was still fresh off as newly formed and he had a long litigation process reclaiming the mandates stolen by OBJ across the SW states. ACN became stabilized after 2012 and then started expanding.
Tinubu hired Obama's political strategist for Buhari, flew him to Chattam house, rebranded him as a repentant democrat and invested heavily in social media caimpaign. Buhari was totally written off in the entire south as a dictator and a religious and tribal supremacist. We can still witness the SS and SE still using it against him till date, they hate him. But Tinubu led the SW to rally behind him. Buhari had only won in the core muslim north of NW & NE, also failing woefully
in NC.
I'm very happy that Tinubu is putting the record straight and I dare Buhari and anyone close to him to dispute the fact. When they say Northerners cannot be trusted as history has shown, it's getting clearer. Betrayers won't end well.

-Okoro bufo

Tinubu is being served cold Agbado for breakfast, by his fulani slave masters.
grin grin
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Image123(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Victor468:
The merging of the Parties ACP, CPC, and Co were instrumental to Buhari winning the election. And without Tinubu pulling the South (ACP) into the bold and inputting some electioneering strategy, Buhari wouldn't have won the election. So his influence and input in 2015 election cannot be undermined.

Exactly. Even the crumble of PDP to factions was because the saw alternative in the change movement as it were.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Teejay13(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2022
I wish him luck in the fight. But I think Nigerians need a young and tecnocraft leader, who will bring us out of these economic down fall we are in today.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Toktee(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I watched a video of Tinubu in Ogun state yesterday where he made disparaging comments against President Buhari and other politicians including the Ogun state governor.

There's freedom of speech I agree but Tinubu should remember that politicians are a very vindictive specie of human beings, you might be the one who brought them to power but insulting them might force them to exercise that power on you.

So my question once again, is Tinubu ready for this fight he started? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
As the days to primary election draw nearer Tinubu is not seen any chamces of making it through hence the need to make noise... Especially that thing they are mentioning, I mean consensus candidate.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by ProfAmaben(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Whatever fight you think Tinubu started, know that he is not alone in it.

You should, if an honest and decent person, know that Tinubu has done no wrong to those who turned around to repay his loyalty and support with malice and treachery.

Says a lot for your character that you only see the actions of Tinubu and not the deeds of those you claim Tinubu is fighting that necessitated what you deem "fighting talk".

We are not deceived by you IPOBians and your constant need to give a dog you hate a bad name to hang it. Don't worry about Tinubu. Support your candidate and leave Tinubu be.

Please say what you wanna say but leave Igbos out of your speech, this fellow you quoted speaks for himself alone, why drag a whole tribe into this?
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by success4me(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2022
helinues:

You and your likes are disgracing Yoruba's in general with this una toxic way of playing politics...

Can't you guys be creative with your supporting/campaigning for Tinubu?

Make una stop this recycling of same message over and over again and come up with new strategy

I support you @helinues Jagaban supporters should campaign for Tinubu with decorum and superior argument devoid of confrontations but issue based. don't let hatred of some region or people make you result to hate filled campaign against Jagaban's perceived enemies. Pls let our campaign for Asiwaju be issue based.Thank you.

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Dami12345: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2022
slivertongue:
I guess he is but I doubt he will win

He's already won
Wanna bet.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2022
nony43:

IPOB is your problem the name gives you shivers and attracts NL likes for you.

Mumu. I use IPOBians to mean Igbos because virtually all Igbos, per hate they harbour in their soul for other Nigerians from birth, are IPObIans whether active members of IPOB or not.

IPOB the group itself I don't give a toss about in so far I know how disgraceful that a London Yahoozee failure is leading Igbos and dictating to professors and technocrats.

Go and see what Kanu's Nigerian peers, especially Yorubas, have achieved in London and the UK, i.e distinguished professional careers and success, to note IPOb, full of illiterate losers, is a joke and the people following them are bigger jokers.

You lot should leave Tinubu and the Yorubas be. Face your decimated region, shambolic States and disgraced, cowardly and treacherous politicians who are the main cause of your woes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Sannisege:
spokesman of northerners. Well done o!
Thank u, for now we are patiently waiting for d apc primaries.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Invitationn: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Owopariola01:

He's not making any disparaging statement. He's saying it as it is. Let them also support him and say the same thing later.

Till, today, OBJ has never denied the support Northerners gave him, and he always reciprocates whenever possible.

What is stopping the people Tinubu supported in the past when he needs them?

If he offends any of them personally, they should come out and say it, like he's telling us.

"Oore pe ashiere gbagbe." Means "It is only a Mad man who forgot the old favor done for him."
Truth be told, even though I despise entitlement, in politics you don't have to pretend.

After the 2015 elections, everyone said Buhari had abandoned Tinubu and it seems to be true. Apart from the occasional visits to the Aso rock there's nothing btw these 2.
But he kept defending Buhari and his government, even in 2019 and beyond. So far, this is the only time he's publicly mentioned how he helped Buhari become president; he truly never begged him for Fura or nunu grin
He was patiently waiting for this moment.
He thought he deserves it. He's worked for it.
And he thought there shouldn't be doubt at least at this moment about bearing the party flag.
It's understandable why it's so painful.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by heendrix(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2022
biggie73:
Jagaban has nothing to lose. Head or tail, Tinubu wins. If he lose APC ticket, Atiku wins. Then APC is dead.

PDP/Atiku has already handed over to APC 30% chances of winning the next poll by allowing Peter Obi to leave PDP for Labour party, in other words, Osinbajo will defeat Atiku with a landslide
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Miracle2020: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Owopariola01:

He's not making any disparaging statement. He's saying it as it is. Let them also support him and say the same thing later.

Till, today, OBJ has never denied the support Northerners gave him, and he always reciprocates whenever possible.

What is stopping the people Tinubu supported in the past when he needs them?

If he offends any of them personally, they should come out and say it, like he's telling us.

"Oore pe ashiere gbagbe." Means "It is only a Mad man who forgot the old favor done for him."
he will regret insulting a sitting president,and a sitting governor.
If he made buhari president, why didn't him make Atiku? Why didn't him make Nuhu Ribadu? Why is he struggling to make himself?
Buhari came to APC with over 12million votes.
How many votes did Tinubu brought to APC?
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Toktee(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:

in NC.

-Okoro bufo
He should use same strategies to win himself the ticket na.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by OkoroBufo: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2022
DownChelsea:

Tinubu is being served cold Agbado for breakfast, by his fulani slave masters.
grin grin
The only person that was served hot is the bald headed coward that was chased away to Labour by his fulani master he slaved for as VP barely four years ago.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

It can't win him Nada
you're right.
it was nPDP led by Saraki, Kwankwaso and Amaechi made Buhari president not Tinubu.

Buhari knows this
without the infamous 3million votes no void Kwankwaso gave to buhari he won't be president today.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by onuman: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2022
plaindealer:

What have they done to deserve the presidency, especially under the APC?

How does the SW deserve to be rewarded with presidential seat in 2023?
Is it because more people from the SW than the SE voted for president Buhari in the elections?
Because the state of Texas in the USA, for example, voted more than other US states for Barack Obama, cannot make Texas people insist that Texas state must be rewarded with producing a successor to President Obama.
There are too many presidential materials of Igbo extraction who formed APC with Tinubu and others.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by OkoroBufo: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Toktee:
He should use same strategies to win himself the ticket na.
He surely will by Monday. City Boy all the way!

-Okoro bufo
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Toktee(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2022
A Muslim rule komot you want make we vote another Muslim who have never voice out against bandits and the killings of Christians in Nigeria.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by DownChelsea(f): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mumu. I use IPOBians to mean Igbos because virtually all Igbos, per hate they harbour in their soul for other Nigerians from birth, are IPObIans whether active members of IPOB or not.

IPOB the group itself I don't give a toss about in so far I know how disgraceful that a London Yahoozee failure is leading Igbos and dictating to professors and technocrats.

Go and see what Kanu's Nigerian peers, especially Yorubas, have achieved in London and the UK, i.e distinguished professional careers and success, to note IPOb, full of illiterate losers, is a joke and the people following them are bigger jokers.

You lot should leave Tinubu and the Yorubas be. Face your decimated region, shambolic States and disgraced, cowardly and treacherous politicians who are the main cause of your woes.

So a these piece of crappy literature is the reason why the cowardly Tinubu has become a monumental laughing stock? grin

He'll keep getting more Agbado for daily breakfast henceforth

grin
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Toktee(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:

He surely will by Monday. City Boy all the way!

-Okoro bufo
Get ready with a bucket that can contain enough tears. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by onatisi(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
As you said, it's actually the last card.

He doesn't care about the ticket anymore.

We're still with him any day any time
Yes and i understand how you feel , it is ur right to support and stay with him and no-one should abuse or insult you for that BUT you must also know that as you are exercising ur right of supporting him so also many people too will be against him and it is their own right too , as u stand with him , so shall many stand against him too.
i believed he made those statements out of anger , he didn't tell Nigerians why he wants to be the president , why the nation needs him , he is more or less laying claim to that presidential position based on the fcat that he helped buahri and apc to power , which means he has nothing to offer nigerians .

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by DownChelsea(f): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:

The only person that was served hot is the bald headed coward that was chased away to Labour by his fulani master he slaved for as VP barely four years ago.

-Okoro bufo
You mean Tinubu is even choking on his breakfast?

Tell us more.

As long as he doesn't poo it all on his body this time around.

Buhari's favorite puppy. grin
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by fergie001: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Kyase:

Continue spitting the facts jareh. Emotional blackmail can't work nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju / Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.