Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? (42262 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Ready To Bribe The CIA In This Document / Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale / Tinubu Ready To Make Life Difficult For The Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by PeterObi4LP: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Imagine him daring Mr. President and the North, what will now happen if he finally have power, cbn, nnpc, firs, military and lot more under him, he will teach part of the South and North lesson.

The gods have rejected him even before the primary. In less than 48hrs, Nigerians will know Peter Obi opponent in APC.

Vote Labour Party, Vote Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by CoolAmbience(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I watched a video of Tinubu in Ogun state yesterday where he made disparaging comments against President Buhari and other politicians including the Ogun state governor.

There's freedom of speech I agree but Tinubu should remember that politicians are a very vindictive specie of human beings, you might be the one who brought them to power but insulting them might force them to exercise that power on you.

So my question once again, is Tinubu ready for this fight he started? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Tinubu did not make Buhari president.

What happens to INEC, the police, the military, the electorate, the APC campaign organization, the APC.....

No one man can make anyone president. Yes, Tinubu's contribution was significant, like Amaechi's, Wammako's, Tambuwal's, Saraki's, Akande's, Oshiomhole's, Oyegun's etc; but he alone did not make Buhari president, and can never do so.

If he thinks he did, let him make himself president then.

4 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by offiahvictor(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Buhari is an emperor. whoever he chooses will emerge president. Tinubu is not the only one that made Buhari president.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Bkdson2121: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Asiwaju oko Remi , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Tinubu is daring the undarable my brother
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Dami12345:

He's already won
Wanna bet.

Indeed. I am super proud of Tinubu. This is why he remains a deserving rallying point and inspiration for Yorubas. A real Icon and a modern Awolowo and Abiola rolled into one.

He refused to back down and took on the powers-that-be, others are petrified of, all the way. Abiola did same.

Nigeria changed when some, who think they are owners of our nation , decided they could dismiss and disenfranchise Abiola and the Yoruba with no consequences.

Their slaves in the East of course followed slavishly in total belief of the "invincibility" of their Fulani overlords. The rest is history as they say.

We are in exactly same situation today where the North again feels they must get their way. Except that the ethnic division and bad blood today is 1000 times worse than the time of Abiola.

PDP shamelessly and disdainfully gave their ticket to Atiku knowing Buhari has been President for 8 years meaning the North can rule for 16 years non-stop. In essence, the conclusion is that Nigeria now belongs to the North.

In the APC, Buhari and his crew are doing their best to ensure Atiku wins the general election or, at worst, they succeed installing a stooge Southerner who will not touch State policing, restructuring and many other fundamental agitations Nigeria needs to transform herself into a modern and productive nation.

The North, if their power lust is not curbed by sensible Northerners, will turn Tinubu and the likes of Wike into martyrs.

There is too much anger, toxic ethnic bad blood and open ethno-religious enmity in Nigeria for a repeat in APC of what happened in PDP. I.e an arrogant disregard for what is just and right on behalf of all Nigerians.

Tinubu is not saying he wants favour. He is saying let me run and let the contest be free and fair. How can that demand be wrong to any reasonable and just Nigerian?

If Buhari did not want Tinubu why did he not start working, long ago, to build up someone who can meritoriously challenge Tinubu and win the support of APC stalwart instead of this undemocratic show of disgrace and abuse of power that will see Tinubu win support from even those who have been his lifetime enemies?

Let us see how it goes. One thing I know, whatever happens, is that something has to give because Yorubas are not ready to live as the North continue to insist all Nigerians must.

The demand below was made by APC and PDP Yoruba leaders unitedly at a time such is clearly unfavorably to the chance of Yoruba Presidency. Five out of Six SW Governors are APC also meaning these five are defying Buhari's dismisal of the restructuring of Nigeria.

Obvious Yoruba governors are ready to defy Buhari and the Northbin favour of what is best foe their people.

It shows that what Yorubas now want cannot be pacified alone by the Presidency or absence of it. The Presidency can only help us get what we want faster but lack of it will not deter a people who now know, unequivocally, what they want. .

That should sink into the minds of confused Southerners, with mentalities still in 2011, backing the actions of the North in APC and PDP myopically.

It is the North that needs to be careful not to precipitate a political #EndSARS which we of course expect many Nigerians to support but turncoat and treacherous Igbos to ignore or betray.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Nobody betrayed anybody here, Tinubu is only feeling entitled, and with this, nothing for him.
He will decamp and APC will still win.
With what he's doing, I don't think the presidency may even go to the south west again.
Buhari may counter that by going to the south east or south south
Lol. Don't underate Tinubu in SW oooo. if atiku wins SW and North, wetin remain?
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by deewhydoski(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2022
eldoradoxx:

The issue is simple, Tinubu has colonized Yorubas since 1999 till date. Now he is seeking to expand his colonial territory beyond Yoruba land. Obviously other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria will never feel comfortable having a colonialist as President, its simple and short. So his Yoruba brothers are free to sing his praises till eternity, but one square metre of territry outside Yoruba land won't be ceded to Tinubu to Govern as President. He is free to even declare Oduduwa Republic and become life President, we don't care.
You people should stop saying that tinubu has colonized yorubas, he colonized yorubas and he can't win Oyo state for APC
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by PeterObi4LP: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2022
How can a man boast he single handedly installed a president like President Buhari in Nigeria.

I thought King makers don't become Kings?

As for my family and I, including my entire state Ogun State, we are all OBIdified with Labour Party
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Miracle2020: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Burgerlomo:

To be honest this suppose to be a pay back time for him from all the people he supported and not the other way around
pay back without considering capabilities abi?
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Ournolly: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2022
spearman:

This might come true disappointingly for you as Igbos are most anxious and envious of the prospect of a Great Yoruba Nation.
May your wish come true. Amen.
But the person you quoted is from Ijaw.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Lekan239:
don't worry, you and ur likes will soon cone here creating rubbish post of how you help someone and the person block you afterwards

Oh no... you are getting it wrong, our dream is for a better Nigeria and Tinubu may not be that person in respect to the ordeal we are currently going through.. we wish that we can win you over with reasons in the near future.. goodluck comrade..

Vote right, vote labour, vote Peter Obi....
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by PointZerom: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Owopariola01:

He's not making any disparaging statement. He's saying it as it is. Let them also support him and say the same thing later.

Till, today, OBJ has never denied the support Northerners gave him, and he always reciprocates whenever possible.

What is stopping the people Tinubu supported in the past when he needs them?

If he offends any of them personally, they should come out and say it, like he's telling us.

"Oore pe ashiere gbagbe." Means "It is only a Mad man who forgot the old favor done for him."

You Yorubas don't know what's happening to you but soon your eyes will clear.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by mrtheo33: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Old man want power by fire by force. Weather Nigeria president stool na inheritance I no know. He should go and eat the loots he has gathered. Mean while I have not been seeing Festus Keyamo and Onoche Lauretta
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Elidrisy20: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Great0ne1:

Because he is not as FOOLISH as you are. He knows such move could seal the faith of nigerians.
mumu you no know politics,na walk over for una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2022
femicyrus:

Can Peter obi defeat atiku and a handkerchief from APC in a Presidential election in anambra state talk less of any polling unit across the country?

Obi would cause a division amongst the elders and the youths up north especially in NC, he has a sure bank in the SS and SE alongside a sharp division in the SW also. His projected vice would make an impact no matter how tangible in the NW and NE..

Nigeria would be great again....

Vote right, vote labour, vote peter Obi...
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Lekan239(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Esseite:

Oh no... you are getting it wrong, our dream is for a better Nigeria and Tinubu may not be that person in respect to the ordeal we are currently going through.. we wish that we can win you over with reasons in the near future.. goodluck comrade..

Vote right, vote labour, vote Peter Obi....
Are you going for Peter obi because he is the best candidate to make Nigeria better or because he is an Igbo man.

If you can convince me on why Peter obi is the best presidential candidate to revive our darling Nigeria, then, he wins my vote.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Collinsemegreat(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I watched a video of Tinubu in Ogun state yesterday where he made disparaging comments against President Buhari and other politicians including the Ogun state governor.

There's freedom of speech I agree but Tinubu should remember that politicians are a very vindictive specie of human beings, you might be the one who brought them to power but insulting them might force them to exercise that power on you.

So my question once again, is Tinubu ready for this fight he started? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

He should try and learn from the mistakes of Wike... You cannot talk down on your people and expect them to support you when you need them!
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Collinsemegreat(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:

He should try and learn from the mistakes of Wike... You cannot talk down on your people and expect them to support you when you need them!

Talking down on a governor he's indirectly insulting the whole citizen of such state.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Grantedgold8(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2022
Another Wike loading... It will end in tears
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by COMPAQ(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2022
What Tinubu said about helping Buhari and many governors in the West to get their positions may be true, but that doesn't mean he is the best person for the presidency right now and it doesn't mean he should be supported blindly!
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by eldoradoxx: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2022
deewhydoski:

You people should stop saying that tinubu has colonized yorubas, he colonized yorubas and he can't win Oyo state for APC
Oyo got liberated through one young man; Seyi Makinde.
When I mean colonized Yorubas, what else do u want me to say when Tinubu takes credit for installing Governors, Senators, House of Rep members on time or the other in all Yoruba States?
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by oladotunfelix2: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2022
Which buhari strong 2015 .. lol
Kyase:

It can't win him Nada
Tinubu is over rating himself and he should be careful
Ribadu and Atiku contested under his party but both lost .
Only Buhari was strong enough to win 2015, the winning margin in the south west was not even up to 300k whereas kano votes alone cancelled it, so that dude should stop talking
Was beginning to root for him, until his latest outburst, even heard, some northern governors that are rooting for him backed out too....
There's limit to what you say in politics at a given time....
Even as Buhari fuckup, no try insult am, we still listen to him...
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Imagine him daring Mr. President and the North, what will now happen if he finally have power, cbn, nnpc, firs, military and lot more under him, he will teach part of the South and North lesson.

The gods have rejected him even before the primary. In less than 48hrs, Nigerians will know Peter Obi opponent in APC.

Vote Labour Party, Vote Peter Obi

You IPOBians will always remain undemocratic cowards, hateful souls, myopic ignoramuses and political illiterates.

Only an ignorant fool can say "Imagine him daring Mr. President and the North".

Where else is what you propose, i.e a presidential dictatorship that cannot be questioned, happening in the world and the result is good?

Are the best nations not where everyone can challenge abuse of power, dictatorship, discriminatory conduct and patent unfairness?

Do you even know what Boris Johnson is facing today, i.e calls for his resignation, merely for attending Parties during Covid?

Do you people know the essence of democracy or is it that every hateful braincells in your head is consumed with the thought of Tinubu failing you are not evening seeing the detrmental side effect of what you are backing even against yourself, your region and your generations unborn?

What are you fighting for in the SE today? Atiku has openly claimed ban on open grazing is "ilegal" and wrong. Tinubu insist Nigeria must embrace modern ranching practice where livestock and those who rear them must remain withing Cattle and livestock ranches or settlements.

Of what benefit to you myopic and hateful people if an Atiku win is deliberately assisted by APC fielding a weak southerner, in Osinbajo or Amaechi, against the PDP?

Have you people ever stopped to question why Tambuwal quickly stepped down for Atiku or why Buahri is so against BAT to the extent they keep postponing everything and making a fool of a whole ruling Party of "the biggest black nation on Earth"?

Una mumu never do in IPOBland?
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Burgerlomo: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Miracle2020:

Is he not capable for the job?
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by chriss100: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2022
spearman:

This might come true disappointingly for you as Igbos are most anxious and envious of the prospect of a Great Yoruba Nation.
May your wish come true. Amen.

I agree with you 100%.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Burgerlomo: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Miracle2020:

Former US president is a Senator before becoming president and he did awesome well and so is Tinubu who is a former Senator and a former Governor.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by FatherOfJesus: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2022
biggie73:
Jagaban has nothing to lose. Head or tail, Tinubu wins. If he lose APC ticket, Atiku wins. Then APC is dead.
he will die will APC and other politicians will cross to PDP
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by toujurs: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2022
I watched it on Facebook, hmm what these Northerners the (cabals) would do to this guy called tinubu, I don't think he would ever forget it. You want to step on a millitary general toes, buhari that don't have conscience. It is obvious he has lost the primaries already.

A very foolish man, you left the south south and south east and felt you can mingle with the north, sharing 50 million to each states. From the looted funds from lagos state. May God punish your house hold.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Lekan239:
Are you going for Peter obi because he is the best candidate to make Nigeria better or because he is an Igbo man.

If you can convince me on why Peter obi is the best presidential candidate to revive our darling Nigeria, then, he wins my vote.

Peter Obi being an Igbo man is the least reason one should vote for him, it should not even be a reason at all. Every individual has their embedded qualities and its usefulness, for Tinubu, it is ability to put wealth where growth is assured, but the creation of that wealth is not always in the favour of the people. For Obi he aswell knows where to place wealth to ensure growth but with a method of cutting excesses where most dare rather than pain on you and myself.. infact with an employment rate of 33m and debt to revenue of 80%, poverty of over 100m, only Obi's method is feasible. You and i have been drained beyond measure.
Age would have not been a factor, but we can see that from this current dispensation that when the cat is out, the rats owns the stage. No one would ever believe in respect to the mantra Buhari came in on corruption, such monumental strings of corruption would be going on unbothered in Nigeria today. So unfortunately age is a big factor against Tinubu.

Vote right, vote Labour, vote Peter Obi....
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by onuman: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2022
plaindealer:

Reading your post actually tells me not to even waste my time going back and forth with you.

Because you have no answer to counter my comment.
Your most shofistiwretched mindset.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by Amumaigwe: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Owopariola01:

He's not making any disparaging statement. He's saying it as it is. Let them also support him and say the same thing later.

Till, today, OBJ has never denied the support Northerners gave him, and he always reciprocates whenever possible.

What is stopping the people Tinubu supported in the past when he needs them?

If he offends any of them personally, they should come out and say it, like he's telling us.

"Oore pe ashiere gbagbe." Means "It is only a Mad man who forgot the old favor done for him."

We warned you people to remember what happened to Afonja, Moshood Abiola, Kudirat, Olu Onagoruwa, Oladipo Diya; all in succession but you guys waved it away calling us wailers and claiming sophistication.

Too bad you ate now alone and grieving. It was foretold.
Re: Is Tinubu Ready For This Fight He Has Started ? by PrinceRey(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2022
My disgust is about his sense of entitlement to this nation.

Like he owns every right to Nigeria more than anyone will ever do.

If he doesn't know, the game has changed even if he wins the primaries in APC, he will lose the general elections because what he just did is slap all Nigerians in the face with that statement and make us all look foolish.

We couldn't make our choice so Tinubu installed his own candidate on over 140 million Nigerians.

You know they say that whoever the gods want to destroy, they first make him mad and Tinubu's madness just started.

He shot himself in the foot before the whole country and killed any chance he ever had of becoming the President of this country.

#LetUsSendTinubuHome

MASTAkiLLAh:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN / Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? / Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.