Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,519 members, 7,840,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months (3449 Views)

Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Pootle: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
as ur senior shes gonna punish you on and off the bed
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Aguilar(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'm dating a lady that is 10 months older than me and i'm not complaining. She gives me rest of mind, God knows i love her. If i had the financial requirements to marry her. I won't hesitate to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
sirjustice1575:
Age is just a number,..

What matter's most is the 'love and trust' you both have for each other.
close your mouth na lie age na which kind number?
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by womenareapez: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
victooman:
Nairalanders, during service year l met a good and excellent woman,, someone l love with everything , l am 27yrs and she is 27 too, l was born on may and she was born in January, this thing just weak me o, looking at my appearance and the way l conduct myself most people assume l am 30 and above self, please nairalanders l dont want to lose this girl, what is the disadvantages of marrying a girl your senior? l cant cope with younger girls, their reasoning is what l cant cope with , l want to marry this girl immediately l hit 30 ,
10yrs after marriage, people will looked at your wife and immediately think she's your grandmother and that's when you will get sense undecided
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
I guess you don't have any long term plans for her if not i don't see anything wrong with it.

3 Likes

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by odun51587: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yuh even suppose tuh tell wi dis ? Yuh even suppose tuh tell wi dis ? ...
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
womenareapez:
10yrs after marriage, people will looked at your wife and immediately think she's your grandmother and that's when you will get sense undecided
that is if l fail to take care of her, na u no get sense, marry the one u senior with 30yrs and fail to take care of her and watch people assume she is ur great grand mother,, useless broke ass, l am sure rita Dominic looks more classy and better than ur present girlfriend and sisters despite her been 47,, mumu
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
I guess you don't have any long term plans for her if not i don't see anything wrong with it.
na she l wan marry bro
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Aguilar:
I'm dating a lady that is 10 months older than me and i'm not complaining. She gives me rest of mind, God knows i love her. If i had the financial requirements to marry her. I won't hesitate to marry her.
kudus bro, God go bring money , we go marry who love us no be who society want make we marry
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
cavreek:
3 years is quite far
The question is whether she is ready to wait till then mind u she will be 30
been 30 or 33 is not an issue to me as a man if she can't wait then l will count my loss and wish her well, it is society that place too much benchmark on 30 as if the world ends at that stage, so it still boils down on her

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
moyosore32:
Brr, e no mean I’ve dated several gals that are around 2yrs older than I am and some even younger than I am, na d way u coordinate ursef for the ship thing go determine, presently I’m dating a gal who’s a month older than I am and she doesn’t even act it, If things goes as planned we’ll end up married, cos we already know what and what one another likes and don’t
Note: ds particular babe, we broke up for about 3yrs she had another affair and I also had couples of entanglement too, befor we got back, I’m sure she won’t hesitate to pick me over and over in her next life
Thanks bro, take away what people will say there is nothing wrong with this decision,, thanks for the advice l feel really encourage.

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by moyosore32: 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
victooman:
Thanks bro, take away what people will say there is nothing wrong with this decision,, thanks for the advice l feel really encourage.

One love my bro
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2022
victooman
na she l wan marry bro

Then her being 5 months older shouldn't change the way you feel about her.
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Kennyprince: 12:04am On Jun 04, 2022
You are not serious
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by sapeleboi(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2022
age is just a number
victooman:
how bro, explain l need ur input too
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2022
oga whether u are married to someone older or younger it doesn't make any difference, the disrespect will still happen, my advisory is this, if u like her, marry her! Younger girls are even more disrespectful

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Romanoff(f): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2022
womenareapez:

So it is better to marry a younger woman and not have peace than to marry one who is a few months older than you but will give you peace?

This is why I don't pity some of you when you open new accounts to lament after marrying who you were not spos to marry.

Misplaced priorities everywhere.
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2022
oga whether u are married to someone older or younger it doesn't make any difference, the disrespect will still happen, my advisory is this, if u like her, marry her! Younger girls are even more disrespectful but at least now if she's disrespectful,u now know both of u are the same age and there's nothing like disrespect anymore

2 Likes

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by womenareapez: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2022
Romanoff:

So it is better to marry a younger woman and not have peace than to marry one who is a few months older than you but will give you peace?

This is why I don't pity some of you when you open new accounts to lament after marrying who you were not spos to marry.

Misplaced priorities everywhere.
evening newspaper

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Romanoff(f): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2022
womenareapez:
evening newspaper

With pride.

If e easy reach my age make we see.

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Larrysung(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2022
womenareapez:
ok. This one is among those NLers with fish brain!
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Larrysung(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2022
victooman:
that is if l fail to take care of her, na u no get sense, marry the one u senior with 30yrs and fail to take care of her and watch people assume she is ur great grand mother,, useless broke ass, l am sure rita Dominic looks more classy and better than ur present girlfriend and sisters despite her been 47,, mumu
he worth everything you said! Na mad boy
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Larrysung(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2022
Romanoff:

With pride.

If e easy reach my age make we see.
sometimes, it's good apply the "tooth for a tooth" idealogy to online trolls! But yo, trust me, this one na dimwit! He's not worth it

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Romanoff(f): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Larrysung:

sometimes, it's good apply the "tooth for a tooth" idealogy to online trolls! But yo, trust me, this one na dimwit! He's not worth it

Na swear I for swear for am make e no reach my current age.

As aging is now a crime or a curse in his eyes.

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Larrysung(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Romanoff:

Na swear I for swear for am make e no reach my current age.

As aging is now a crime or a curse in his eyes.
lmao... Truely from his post, one might think he's underage. But what if he's actually someone in his late fouties, but with a mind of child! Babe, abeg, let the "young boy grow". Lol

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Cashio(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
victooman:
thanks for the advice, but this sounds more like assumptions ,, woman wey go rude go rude irrespective of age,, but thanks for the input anyway,, the girl l am dating humble die
I personally don't care about age in dating.
But I fault where you said age does not matter in terms of according respect....assuming you have elder siblings, one older than you with just 2 years and another older than you with 8 years. You will definitely fear and respect the one who is older than you with 8 years more than the one older than you with just 2 years...it's a natural law.
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by jagtinic: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Does the age matter?
Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by Fairbanks(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
My wife is four years older than me and i never regret marrying her. She treat me with ultimate respect that younger girls could not afford . Besides, there are many great families around me whose wives are older than husbands. My friend don't care.

4 Likes

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cashio:
I personally don't care about age in dating.
But I fault where you said age does not matter in terms of according respect....assuming you have elder siblings, one older than you with just 2 years and another older than you with 8 years. You will definitely fear and respect the one who is older than you with 8 years more than the one older than you with just 2 years...it's a natural law.
it depends on how the one who is older than me with 8yrs carried himself, l notice when u respect and carried yourself well , even the people older than u will respect you, l live in a compound in with a lot of guys and girls ,,guys far older than me , some of them go after this girls and engaged in unnecessary gossip around the compound, most of us who dont are more respected ,, there some people l respect in their early thirties more than even those in their 50s so in most cases age doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by goziem1982(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
If she can make your life better marry her, if want go marry small girl without sense that one na your own palava.

1 Like

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by jaszplus12(m): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
victooman:
Nairalanders, during service year l met a good and excellent woman,, someone l love with everything , l am 27yrs and she is 27 too, l was born on may and she was born in January, this thing just weak me o, looking at my appearance and the way l conduct myself most people assume l am 30 and above self, please nairalanders l dont want to lose this girl, what is the disadvantages of marrying a girl your senior? l cant cope with younger girls, their reasoning is what l cant cope with , l want to marry this girl immediately l hit 30 ,
Guy, no waste time doing simultaneous equation or pie chart or algebra... If she fits your taste in what you want and you fit her taste GO AND MARRY HER and stop looking for excuses... If not you will open another thread with a wailing title o!
Na experience I am speaking from... My wife and me are both same age... We dated 8 years... We are married for 20 now....

2 Likes

Re: Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months by victooman: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
jaszplus12:

Guy, no waste time doing simultaneous equation or pie chart or algebra... If she fits your taste in what you want and you fit her taste GO AND MARRY HER and stop looking for excuses... If not you will open another thread with a wailing title o!
Na experience I am speaking from... My wife and me are both same age... We dated 8 years... We are married for 20 now....
thank you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anytime I See Nigerian Men, I Get This Strange Urge. Is It Normal? / Three Things Women Should Take Note About Real Men / Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.