Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. (2030 Views)

l am about to cheat on my partner / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by victooman: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
l remember when we started our relationship last year, l can go on and on having sex with my girl,, l dont get tired and her slightest touch arose me to the full,, she is the first girl l ever given or.al sex because of the love l have for her,
Now honestly is not as if l am no longer in love with her,, is just that l no longer feel like having sex with her,,
now girls who are not even half as beautiful as she is are the ones attracting me,is like l just want to try sleeping with another girl just to have a different test of another woman,,
please nairalanders help me,l love this girl more than anything but l dont know why l am feeling this way..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by Offpoint1: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
It's biologically normal to lose your sexual interest/urges with a person, if you both have been banging daily for long time.

The brain easily lost interest in any constant/ repeated activities. you've explored every nook and cranny of her vagina and possibly' her anus.
It's normal to feel that way, men are biological designed to want-to have sex with possibly ALL women, except for men with medical conditions. ( NOTE: Please no one should attack me base on that statement because it's the sad reality. Self-control/discipline is the reason we don't do it. EVERY MAN have that urge to want-to have sex with DIFFERENT women, it's how we're naturally designed.)

Solutions to your problem is: simply reduce the number of times you have sex in a month, starve yourself and see the outcome.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by Kimiso(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
Reduce the way you masturbate and if that doesn't help, abstain from sex for like 2weeks-4weeks try again after that one month na then you go know say your prick never loose guard

5 Likes

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by Cutehector(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
You are still a boy. When you grow, you will stop chasing women up and down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by FalseProphet1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
You have a spirit wife, I would recommend 24 lashes of the horse whip, plus a midnight bath in the river, and some items which I would not mention here that would be used to banish your spirit wife so that you can continue to enjoy your relationship.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by victooman: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kimiso:
Reduce the way you masturbate and if that doesn't help, abstain from sex for like 2weeks-4weeks try again after that one month na then you go know say your prick never loose guard
brother you are somehow right ,this masturbation thing is another hook l am into,, but l have been masturbating on regular basis before meeting her ,l dont know why the sudden decline.

1 Like

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by victooman: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
You have a spirit wife, I would recommend 24 lashes of the horse whip, plus a midnight bath in the river, and some items which I would not mention here that would be used to banish your spirit wife so that you can continue to enjoy your relationship.

This I have seen.
spiritual wife kwa bros?
Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by victooman: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Cutehector:
my boss l will be 28yrs next month when will l finally grow ?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by FalseProphet1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
victooman:
spiritual wife kwa bros?
Yes have you heard of Incubus and succubus before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
victooman:
my boss l will be 28yrs next month when will l finally grow ?
the moment you settle down with 1 woman

2 Likes

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by Kimiso(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
victooman:
brother you are somehow right ,this masturbation thing is another hook l am into,, but l have been masturbating on regular basis before meeting her ,l dont know why the sudden decline.
follow that instructions i gave you
Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by Emmamay10: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
There is God oo. After lashing someone's daughter endlessly, now you want to port. I will advise you give yourself a break from the lashing, so as to reignite the lost sexual attractions. She is now your burden. You don't need to discharge overused product into the public domain for another innocent man to inherit.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by victooman: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Yes have you heard of Incubus and succubus before?
nop bro
Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by nokspos: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
one of you should travel for weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by marlow1962(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
This happens cus you see each other everyday.
Take some time apart( maybe one of u shld travel for weeks or couple of months) that will definitely help.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by Guderian(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Its called lust....

By the way devil is dialing your line grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by victooman: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Guderian:
Its called lust....

By the way devil is dialing your line grin
l don't think is lust brother,, l have been with a girls l am in lust with and l know the difference,, is like man by nature is not wired to sleep with just one woman all his life it is extremely difficult for us,, l can go ahead and sleep with all the girls l mention above but l know were my heart is,, l just dont want this feelings l am having now to affect our love life...

1 Like

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by victooman: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
marlow1962:
This happens cus you see each other everyday.
Take some time apart( maybe one of u shld travel for weeks or couple of months) that will definitely help.
you have a point brother,,but even me here cant stay a week now without seeing this girl l love her that much,, and l pray this present feelings l am having now dont put our relationship in jeopardy,,now l am having a clearer view on why some married men cheat , despite loving their wives very much,, adulthood is teaching me a lot.

1 Like

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by marlow1962(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
victooman:
you have a point brother,,but even me here cant stay a week now without seeing this girl l love her that much,, and l pray this present feelings l am having now dont put our relationship in jeopardy,,now l am having a clearer view on why some married men cheat , despite loving their wives very much,, adulthood is teaching me a lot.
Oh I see, don’t worry you will be fine. Just don’t take it personal, shit like dat happens sometimes.
Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by SenecaTheYonger: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
victooman:
l remember when we started our relationship last year, l can go on and on having sex with my girl,, l dont get tired and her slightest touch arose me to the full,, she is the first girl l ever given or.al sex because of the love l have for her,
Now honestly is not as if l am no longer in love with her,, is just that l no longer feel like having sex with her,,
now girls who are not even half as beautiful as she is are the ones attracting me,is like l just want to try sleeping with another girl just to have a different test of another woman,,
please nairalanders help me,l love this girl more than anything but l dont know why l am feeling this way..

Dummy, if you do something repeatedly you will get tired. So maybe take a 1 month break from tucking her Pussy?
Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by blinking001(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
You're a Fraysexual. Lol. Don't hate yourself, it's normal and natural for Fraysexuals to feel this way.
Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by jeromestarks: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
The girl is irritating. She has always been very irritating but you asked her out due to konji pressure. Now you have seen how irritating she is and the spark is no more there.

Let her, settle down and approach a woman you truly love.
Try white women and have peace.

Wait first, was she a virgin when you met her?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by advanceDNA: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
victooman:

Ask married men....na so e dey be....na see finish syndrome....have u not heard the saying: "show me the most beutiful woman in the world and i will show you the man that is tired of fvcking her and thousands more that would do anything to get btwn her legs"

..take a break from everyday/everyweek sex...let her dress sexy...take her out...have nonsexual fun with each other...build nonsexual connection

U will feel like again......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by frozen70(f): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
victooman:

If you don't form the habit of keeping the one you love and remain faithful then you will hop around girls during your marital life because you may get fed up with your wife

Am glad you still love her, I think you guys need a break that will trigger you to search for her

While the break is on, like a semi breakup

Your body will tell you if you really need to make love with her or not

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by advanceDNA: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
blinking001:
You're a Fraysexual. Lol. Don't hate yourself, it's normal and natural for Fraysexuals to feel this way.

White people just give everything name to make it normal and seem not like a big deal....

When u sleep with people u have not built connection with ...that's what happens...its one of the disadvantage of casual/random sex....

Fraysexual koor.....Asexual nii

2 Likes

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by obinna58(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
One soup everyday who no go tire, dem tie your destiny for one soup?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by Uyi168: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Cutehector:
Na old men dy chase women pass..
Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by Jonifi(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
victooman:
give yourself break. Both of you will be alright..
Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by Konjiboii: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Don't feel bad, it's natural. You are a man, it's this women that live in delusion that a man shouldn't have multiple partners, an understanding girlfriend or wife will let you have your way as long as your duties around the home and attention to her is intact. My advice is that you shouldn't get another girl pregnant because not all women can handle that pressure and if you still love your girlfriend you should respect her that much .

2 Likes

Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by aurecia: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Offpoint1:
It's biologically normal to lose your sexual interest/urges with a person, if you both have been banging daily for long time.

The brain easily lost interest in any constant/ repeated activities. you've explored every nook and cranny of her vagina and possibly' her anus.
It's normal to feel that way, men are biological designed to want-to have sex with possibly ALL women, except for men with medical conditions. ( NOTE: Please no one should attack me base on that statement because it's the sad reality. Self-control/discipline is the reason we don't do it. EVERY MAN have that urge to want-to have sex with DIFFERENT women, it's how we're naturally designed.)

Solutions to your problem is: simply reduce the number of times you have sex in a month, starve yourself and see the outcome.
so true.true talk.
Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by victooman: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
jeromestarks:
The girl is irritating. She has always been very irritating but you asked her out due to konji pressure. Now you have seen how irritating she is and the spark is no more there.

Let her, settle down and approach a woman you truly love.
Try white women and have peace.

Wait first, was she a virgin when you met her?
you misunderstood the post ,, l dont find her irritating and never complained of not loving her,,
Re: Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. by victooman: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

Ask married men....na so e dey be....na see finish syndrome....have u not heard the saying: "show me the most beutiful woman in the world and i will show you the man that is tired of fvcking her and thousands more that would do anything to get btwn her legs"

..take a break from everyday/everyweek sex...let her dress sexy...take her out...have nonsexual fun with each other...build nonsexual connection

U will feel like again......
thank you very much boss for this advice,, we do it almost 2 times a week,, l think l will take a break small, but don't u think the masturbation l am engaging in is also contributing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me What Should I Do? / Do Those Girls In Bet9ja Shop Make Good Wives? / Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.