Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) (7566 Views)

The Most Disturbing Moniker / Disturbing; World Best Coffee Made From Cat Excreta / Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Haynnie: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lisa Sparks, alternatively known as Lisa Sparkxxx, 45, have left many individuals in shock as she claims to have broken the world record on October 16 2004 by sleeping with 919 men within a duration of 24 hours!

The then 28 years old participated in the Eroticon 2004 event in Warsaw Poland where she competed against two other ladies. She defeated her rival by a margin of 21 men

Statistics released by directors of the world record revealed that, one man had with her, a duration of 45 seconds before the next person would have his turn.

She revealed that she felt pain for about a week.

Source: World Revolution

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
cheesy what is this world turning to grin 919 dicks a day

10 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Shalommy(f): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
She's a robot. Chaii. Oyibo and weird things na 5 and 6.

7 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nah lie jare...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by dawnomike(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
The mother of them all!!! What an accomplishment to flaunt
Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Haynnie: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jmichael1:
Nah lie jare...

Check Google grin
Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Haynnie: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Shalommy:
She's a robot. Chaii. Oyibo and weird things na 5 and 6.

Naija girls no sabi weird things too? grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Haynnie: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Tmberwolf1: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jmichael1:
Nah lie jare...
Not a lie

1 Like

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Haynnie: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ferrytech:

I had been wondering how possible until I remembered what women cannot do does not exist. grin

9 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by TeeGentle(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Siofra come and see your fellow woman

1 Like

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Shalommy(f): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Haynnie:

Naija girls no sabi weird things too? grin
We no even do like this una wan crucify us. Chaii
Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Haynnie: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Shalommy:
We no even do like this una wan crucify us. Chaii

Make I hear joor.
Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by paulolee(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
each man had 45 secs...not even up to a min...dt na quicky?
Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Nonexisting: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Legend in foolishness. Men are breaking records to improve mankind but this is the kind of records vagina people are good breaking. Tueh

4 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Alapojames: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
She came
She saw
She conqu!

Different strokes back and front

1 Like

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Haynnie: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nonexisting:
Legend in foolishness. Men are breaking records to improve mankind but this is the kind of records vagina people are good breaking. Tueh

Is it not same men that gangbanged her? So those ones have added to mankind abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by henndukwe18: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ferrytech:
lol, swrs, abeg where dem dey do ds competition make i go join

2 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
And dome men want to kill demsef with drugs on top d tin

1 Like

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Haynnie: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
henndukwe18:
lol, swrs, abeg where dem dey do ds competition make i go join

grin grin
Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by dontrulee: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
If she had sex with each men for 45seconds.
919 men will be 919×45 = 41,355seconds.
That's approximately 11.48hours.

The record can still be broken. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by eldervine: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
who get the video abeg i won confam something.

2 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by ThePlugg(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dick Queen grin
Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Dorwadora(f): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cool achievement..... At least she felt the pain for a week.

1 Like

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
It doesn't even make sense if the average time the men lasted were 45 sec.

I mean, the men should've been allowed a minimum of 30mins, allotted enough time to completely empty liters of sperm from all collection of penis present, and my naija niggas ( ofcourse their must be Nigerians in this kind of championship), who last for 2-3 hrs should be allowed to have their fill and ultimately satisfy their rugged sexual urges.

And it shouldn't be "comot prick and Bleep straight away!" Romance--slowly fingering and handling the vagina, long kisses, light grabbing of her huge succulent melons should be encouraged.

My point? Mama, Nobe say I no gree you fucck 919 men, but you didn't meet the criteria stipulated in the national fuccking council.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
She should've doubled up her hustle and prolly reach a thousand!!
Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by Cypress042(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
cool i wish i was there, come to think of it who she wan impress? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by tkflourish: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Reno Omokri took to his Twitter handle posting ” Tinubu is just behaving like Tonto Dikeh and Nkechi Blessing. Like a woman who was promised marriage and is now exploding and exposing the jilter”.
Read more @ https:///38PRCke

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by falcon01: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jmichael1:
Nah lie jare...
I actually wat he'd it grin but they don't Last long though they just go for some seconds like 30 seconds then move

1 Like

Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by NastiLord: 12:51am On Jun 04, 2022
She just beat the 911 record cool
Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by MMWandali: 4:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Worthless receivers
Re: Most Disturbing World Record Ever Held (see Photos) by OKOATA(m): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Generalwoodz:
It doesn't even make sense if the average time the men lasted were 45 sec.

I mean, the men should've been allowed a minimum of 30mins, allotted enough time to completely empty liters of sperm from all collection of penis present, and my naija niggas ( ofcourse their must be Nigerians in this kind of championship), who last for 2-3 hrs should be allowed to have their fill and ultimately satisfy their rugged sexual urges.

And it shouldn't be "comot prick and Bleep straight away!" Romance--slowly fingering and handling the vagina, long kisses, light grabbing of her huge succulent melons should be encouraged.

My point? Mama, Nobe say I no gree you fucck 919 men, but you didn't meet the criteria stipulated in the national fuccking council.

If she tries that she no go last 10 men sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Agreed To End A 3 Years Relationship Due To Religious Differences. / She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know / Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.