Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know (7558 Views)

I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by nightrider: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2006
i have a female friend who says she doesn't care if her husband cheats, as long as he respects her to keep it away from her.
i was amazed. Does it mean that a woman's problem with cheating is only when its rubbed in their faces.
So if your man keeps it on the downlow, you chics won't mind at all. Abi is it only her.
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by Zahymaka(m): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2006
Why do you ask? Are you interested in keeping a string of girls after you get married?
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by 2cantango(f): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2006
your female friend is living in the land of denial
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by nightrider: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2006
she seems very confident to me. she says she knows a man will always cheat, so shes resigned herself to it. when she was single she dated a few married men herself. she doesn't believe a man can ever be truly faithful. so as long as he keeps it away from her. she 'll pretend it doesn't exist.
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by 2cantango(f): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2006
Well there you have it. She's cheated with married men before so she's in no position to judge or make any noise. She knows what goes around comes around, she's just quietly expecting her lot, and so she should.
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by Rhodalyn(f): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2006
i bet she's also cheatin on him!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by gentleaura(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2006
You are right on that @ Rhodalyn, well as far as I'm concerned, my partner could cheat like they want provided it doesnt get ridiculous , to the extent of me knowing, cos me too no chance say I wont do my thing by the side as well,
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by Rhodalyn(f): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2006
da is such a senseless marriage
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by nightrider: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2006
gentleaura:

, my partner could cheat like they want provided it doesnt get ridiculous , to the extent of me knowing

thats my piont. some girls are resigned to the fact that men will always steal some on the side. So since they can't do anything about it. At least they just dn't want to know.
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by Zahymaka(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2006
I don't think I'll ever cheat. I f my wife does I'll be really livid if I get to hear about it. I'll only sit her down and ask her why she did that when I still love her. From there, it depends on her response. . .
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by 2cantango(f): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2006
Just remember that some girls doesn't equal all girls. Why be in a 'relationship' if all you're going to do is be disrespectul and keep fxxking around? You make your partner look like a fool, and you make yourself look like an @$$.
The next guy who cheats on me will be needing to have his dxck surgically removed from his own @$$ angry
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by Onyibaby(f): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2006
What you don't know would not hurt you, but then again like Rhodalyn said she could be doing her own thang on d side.
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by Hotstepper(f): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2006
maybe shez cheating too
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by chinani(f): 1:15am On Apr 09, 2006
@ Onyibaby
I think that's a misconception. What you don't know can hurt you. Think HIV/AIDS. That's real & I've met women who got it from their husbands. Also an STD like HPV has been linked to cervical cancer. Syphilis can kill you. The list goes on.

Do you really want to leave yourself open to this? I don't think most women would be accepting of this. I wouldn't for one. I mean, I don't gamble with money, so why gamble with my life

@ 2cantango
Your last post was right on the money. Why even be in a relationship? I really don't get it.
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by eveseh(f): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2006
well that's it,

we should cheat behind my back but not infront me
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by eveseh(f): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2006
if he cheat let it be behind my back
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by Akinagirl(f): 2:28am On May 30, 2007
2cantango:

Well there you have it. She's cheated with married men before so she's in no position to judge or make any noise. She knows what goes around comes around, she's just quietly expecting her lot, and so she should.

exactly, you reap what u sow
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by Outstrip(f): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2008
All men do not cheat. Alot of men take thier marriages seriously and work hard at maintaining it. People will be tempted including women. Your friend was selling herself to the highest bidder before she got married. Her husband probably knows that so he probably has no respct for her. If she had no problem sleeping with married men, I can guarantee you that her husband is cheating thinking in his head that she too is more than likely cheating also.
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2008
@poster

i think ur female friend is just trying to avoid hypertension
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by almondjoy(f): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2008
@poster!

That is a very smart woman! I like her principles and by all indications, I think she will have a very successful marriage. You never have to worry about a stray dog. He will always obey his master's whistle. Dog na dog! kiss

The fact that a dog smells has never deterred people from owning them as pets!
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by efuah(f): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2008
AJ, this is an old thread love. . . the poster is long gone. undecided tongue
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by jkpretty(f): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2008
efuah:

AJ, this is an old thread love. . . the poster is long gone. undecided tongue

I'm sure she has caught him by now
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by efuah(f): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2008
lol JK . . . how u doing?
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by jkpretty(f): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2008
efuah:

lol JK . . . how u doing?
I'm good jare & u?
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by efuah(f): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2008
doing gr8, thx.
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by Scopium: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2008
jennykadry:

@poster

i think your female friend is just trying to avoid hypertension

[size=13pt]By nursing a heart attack[/size]
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by alexbragga(m): 1:46am On Feb 03, 2009
i dont know why a woman would ever feel that a man would never have an extra marital affair, men are made that way just like most other species, men will stray, as simple as night and day no matter the status.so i think its better to just go ahead and be a wife and if your man not bringing any drama home, sope tie grin
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by Gabry(f): 2:30am On Feb 03, 2009
Quoted by: nightrider

I have a female friend who says she doesn't care if her husband cheats, as long as he respects her to keep it away from her.
i was amazed. Does it mean that a woman's problem with cheating is only when its rubbed in their faces.
So if your man keeps it on the downlow, you chics won't mind at all. Abi is it only her.

thats what I told my bf before. I told him that if he has ever cheated me, ensure that he clear his tracks and dont let me know. Its because I really love him and I could not bare to see the bad side of him. thats why, yeah. . . but this dude dey tell me everything and many times he made me really upset. . .

alexbragga:

i dont know why a woman would ever feel that a man would never have an extra marital affair, men are made that way just like most other species, men will stray, as simple as night and day no matter the status.so i think its better to just go ahead and be a wife and if your man not bringing any drama home, sope tie grin

good. I hope you guys maintain it that way so that we ladies would have space kept for us in heaven when we die. Happy meeting with satan and Hitler. cool
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by arramyjay: 2:51am On Feb 03, 2009
She is one of kind.
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by Czarskit(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2009
It has once been said,'All dogs dey chop shit, na the one wey use am rub mouth na im dem dey catch'.

So in the real sense 'All' men cheat (or so they say) but only those that get caught are labelled as cheaters.

I ain't a cheater though. . .
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by Czarskit(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2009
It has once been said,'All dogs dey chop shit, na the one wey use am rub mouth na im dem dey catch'.

So in the real sense 'All' men cheat (or so they say) but only those that get caught are labelled as cheaters.

I ain't a cheater though. . .
Re: She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know by vodka(f): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2009
old post or not, i'd drop mine

@ poster this is what lot of nigerian women do
this is cos in Naija we make excuses for our men. "its a guy thing" "they are dogs" blah blah

@2cantango its not about whther she cheated in the past or not. in fact experience and life has shown that in most cases its the 'good' ones who this happens to. take an example from my aunt she married her husband a virgin never cheated on him alwasy efficient and all that, but now some 20 years on, he is an aristo father he doesn't 'put it in her face" but he's bin caught a couple of times. i wld spare you the other tales i have.

@ everyone who thinks all men cheat- not all men cheat, you just have to knw that.

anyways if he's cheating on you whether he's caught or not or you hear things from pple the truth is you wld know, word.
whether you wanna deny it while you know he's cheating which is what most pple do is up to you, but for me oh, karma is it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? / Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.