Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence (44724 Views)

Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Emmanuel909090: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Elidrisy20: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
No vector no vanquish
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Parisian: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Most men are evil. God forbid.

They claim they don't need women but when women leave them they seem unable to survive without those same women.

Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by NaijaCars4sale: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is sad, he should face the law
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Clearly he's mentally unstable
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by essentialone(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Parisian:
Most men are evil. God forbid.

They claim they don't need women but when women leave them they seem unable to survive without those same women.

Too bad.

Just for sex and food. Nothing more.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by mozona(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Victoria marrying haruna

Hmm
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Kobicove(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
emmabest2000:
Abo-ki & dagger �

They are like 5 & 6, they always go together

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Mayng01(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Haruna no be gorilla?
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Pacesetter2021: 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why cover his face tho?

Jesus I return to you, whole heartedly. I rather be a living Miss than a dead Mrs.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by FireUpNow(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Animal dey wear agbada as Fele said. Another animal in human skin. Ota mallam Isah come break this manbogo leg he nor get sense.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by dammyco(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
The useless guy go still get side chick o
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by dammyco(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pacesetter2021:
Why cover his face tho?

Jesus I return to you, whole heartedly. I rather be a living Miss than a dead Mrs.
Pray and wise up. Pretenders everywhere both in men and women.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by chinecherem97974: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is too badThis is too bad...
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Karlovych: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
diplomat058:
I don't think you are mentally okay. You always comment like a lunatic. I hope you seek help soon

Stop quoting me Ewedu miscreant
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Bbbw: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Really
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by diplomat058(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Karlovych:
Stop quoting me Ewedu miscreant

I really hope you find help psycho
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Karlovych: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
diplomat058:

I really hope you find help psycho
stop quoting me Amala guzzler
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by tianshie(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
The man is probably in Niger republic now or Benin republic. Their border porous well well for north there.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by diplomat058(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Karlovych:
stop quoting me Amala guzzler

Stop being a slowpoke then. Seek help!
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by FullBlastLight: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:
If these man "Kiss" you.

All your stomach intestines will rotten to the core tongue tongue tongue

Ah, shld he kiss anybody, d person wil contract gornorhea, straight!
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by FullBlastLight: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Offpoint1:
Marriage is beginning to seem like a dangerous venture, more like a suicide mission.
I wept listening to Wazobia fm "Our backyard" program.

We've lost it

No matter what d situation may seem, there are stil more good marriages than bad ones!

We shldn't alwys focus on d bad ones!
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by papamondico: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
The police should get that animal, called Haruna arrested and sentence to life imprisonment
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Jaqenhghar: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
He is an icon the the niggerland redpill community.
To them he has carried out a very sacred act.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by FullBlastLight: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
Why blur the beast's face?!

No, WHY?!

Don't mind them!

They uncovered d face of d offended & covered d face of d offender!

Shldn't it be d other way round?

After all, there hv been countless number of offenders' faces dt we hv seen here; so it shldn't be a big deal 2 let d world see d face of d satanic man!

What do I even know self!
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by omoranmilowo: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why covering his face na? Let people know him very well. Bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic / Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.