Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence (44749 Views)

Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by diplomat058(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
I don't think you are mentally okay. You always comment like a lunatic. I hope you seek help soon

Karlovych:
embarassed The rate at which Tinupoo's drugs is breaking homes is alarming. The woman should inform her family to annul the useless marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by chukwuibuipob: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
sad Hausa Christaina don learn work from the Ala* offsprings

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by JovialJune(f): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
After devil, fear men angry

6 Likes

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by TONYE001(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man needs an urgent mental health assessment. He may have a background schizophrenia.

When eventually arrested, he should be made to see a mental health physician.

It is difficult to believe that any human would act this recklessly with a clear head.

Whatever the case may be, he should never be close to his wife and kids. He's a danger to anyone within his reach and the society in general.

3 Likes

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
this very bad I won't lie ....... the men in that street should stab him to before taking him to prison

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by DKM123: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Women are definitely an endangered species in this country.

The number of Nigerian women silently suffering domestic and psychological abuse in the hands of thier Nigerian husbands and even mere boyfriend is disheartening. Hardly a day goes by that news about women brutalized and then killed by the men they thought they loved.

Just reading comments on nairaland sef, I cringe in pity at the unfortunate women that will eventually call this men thier spouses. You can tell that wickedness towards women is so rife in them that I instinctively find myself saying a short prayer for the females around me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by babaalagbo11(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
As you're taking care of your life physiologically and physically never neglect your mental health....it's very important too,and if your hormones is not balance and work as they supposed to be working, work on that too, take good care of your general health and we'll being,this life is a battlefield...do not neglect any aspect of your life where you're lacking....be in charge take absolute control of it, anything you're going through,talk to me in my dm I'm ready to help..... check my signature to dm me
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Realists(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The rate at which Tinupoo's drugs is breaking homes is alarming. The woman should inform her family to annul the useless marriage

Northern christians
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by HandsomeGuyman(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Since Tinubu is making others to be PRESIDENT AND GOVERNORS, he should be able to make himself the president without stress.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Nenzeey479: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
shocked work of Tulumbu Iragbeji concaine warlord
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Nchenches: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
MrCover:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/engineer-stabs-wife-son-for-refusing-to-return-home-after-torture/%3famp

Social Welfare office of the LGA should have intervened at the early stages of the domestic violence before it reached this stage.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Haakeem(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
JovialJune:
After devil, fear men angry
The reality is that devils are women, so you women come first.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by candidbabe(f): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chai;!!!!!
Another osinachi in the making
GOD FORBID

4 Likes

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Plasmodium falciparum Don Chow the brain to pieces
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Yoighaman(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
She should exit that thing she calls marriage fast! Before she loses her life to that animal. If there is longer marriage, at least, the beast will stop pestering her to come back. She should also report the case to the right authorities and the animal should be forced to write an undertaking again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by 1F30M4(f): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
A beast! I hope they don't sweep this case under the carpet. They should find him wherever he is hiding. He won't stop until he kills them all.

2 Likes

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Animal man. He want to give engineers bad names. The idiot should be sliced to death. Fool.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Yankee101: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Candidate for attempted murder charges
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by emekachief: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
A King and more.

Never allow them manipulate you ok but you made a mistake by hitting her. Don't hit a woman because of minor issue but don't forget to send her back to the street if she cheated or go against your rules.

Remain Taliban.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by membranus: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
TONYE001:
This man needs an urgent mental health assessment. He may have a background schizophrenia.

When eventually arrested, he should be made to see a mental health physician.

It is difficult to believe that any human would act this recklessly with a clear head.

Whatever the case may be, he should never be close to his wife and kids. He's a danger to anyone within his reach and the society in general.

That's not enough.

He should be strapped in straight jacket, clamped in jail and forgotten there.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by YelloweWest: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
They should sentence him to death because he will end up killing this woman
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Btruth: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
......... husband from hell.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by 43Ronin: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
DKM123:
Women are definitely an endangered species in this country.

The number of Nigerian women silently suffering domestic and psychological abuse in the hands of thier Nigerian husbands and even mere boyfriend is disheartening. Hardly a day goes by that news about women brutalized and then killed by the men they thought they loved.

Just reading comments on nairaland sef, I cringe in pity at the unfortunate women that will eventually call this men thier spouses. You can tell that wickedness towards women is so rife in them that I instinctively find myself saying a short prayer for the females around me.

Prayers will not help, the law should do its job. The woman left his house, the dagger still followed her. He had signed 3 undertakings and had flouted them severally with no legal repercussions. If the law had taken its cause this wouldn't have happened. Security agencies need to do their job, the onus is on them... People need to call them out for this kind of thing.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Brainjotting: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nawao, we keep hearing strange things every day. Well

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by paix(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Karlovych:
It's like you want this man to kiss you
He prefers spending his money in politics than seeing the dentist.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by essentialone(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Rashkeed101:
Why have some men decided to become demons

Women are the demons. Wait until you understand better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos / Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet / Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.