Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,500 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence (44711 Views)

Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Nmezor(f): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
I hope that beast of a father is apprehended soon...Gosh that man is something else undecided
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by dapaiks: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
I dont know why they always cover criminal faces, how do expect us to recognize a fugitive and report to the nearest enforcement authorities?

2 Likes

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
TONYE001:
This man needs an urgent mental health assessment. He may have a background schizophrenia.

When eventually arrested, he should be made to see a mental health physician.

It is difficult to believe that any human would act this recklessly with a clear head.

Whatever the case may be, he should never be close to his wife and kids. He's a danger to anyone within his reach and the society in general.

Bro schizophrenics don't just wake up and stab people for no reason. He's an obsessive piece of shite, and he stabbed his wife with all his senses intact. Let's not try to blame some mental disease because he is a man.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jaqenhghar:
He is an icon the the niggerland redpill community.
To them he has carried out a very sacred act.
You mean those lousy bunch of incels. No mind them.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by ComeToJesus: 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:
If these man "Kiss" you.

All your stomach intestines will rotten to the core tongue tongue tongue

If someone says this about your dad, I hope it will be fine.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Emdebby2: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why is he on the run.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by TruthinAction: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
That man should be arrested and jailed. I just wish the prisoners will deal mercilessly with him when he is jailed. Some people are animals in human flesh.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Beautygoddesss: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent afa
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by RichProminent(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
RichProminent afa
Ah dey fine ma love.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Elnok: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
I can't believe you did this to your lovely wife and son, I thought you're a complete gentleman. I pray you give your life to Christ Jesus
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by TONYE001(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Bro schizophrenics don't just wake up and stab people for no reason. He's an obsessive piece of shite, and he stabbed his wife with all his senses intact. Let's not try to blame some mental disease because he is a man.

Not making excuses. Was only saying such a possibility should be ruled out. We can't just sit at our homes and make conclusions..

And actually, schizophrenic patients can act in the manner the man did.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Beautygoddesss: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
Ah dey fine ma love.
i was banned on romance again.ban expiring 2morrow
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by techboss1313: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
It’s really exhausting when trying to save 100,000 naira and it becomes 97,500 naira due to back charges.
Well I’d advice you to open a FairSave wallet where nothing concerns you with unnecessary back charges. Your 100k remains 100k with 10% interest on top
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by RichProminent(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i was banned on romance again.ban expiring 2morrow
Y always banned na.lets go to an acient days thread
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
TONYE001:

Not making excuses. Was only saying such a possibility should be ruled out. We can't just sit at our homes and make conclusions..

And actually, schizophrenic patients can act in the manner the man did.
I know because of paranoia, but this man acted due to his obsession. Having a daughter is really terrible when you think about marriage.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Beautygoddesss: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
Y always banned na.lets go to an acient days thread
dont no.ok
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Mccullum: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The rate at which Tinupoo's drugs is breaking homes is alarming. The woman should inform her family to annul the useless marriage

Your state of lunatic it's second to none.
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by ukwuma22: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
see below

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Jaqenhghar: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

You mean those lousy bunch of incels. No mind them.
LOl. You sabi them
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by dalass(f): 4:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The rate at which Tinupoo's drugs is breaking homes is alarming. The woman should inform her family to annul the useless marriage

With this comment. It's obvious you are using the same drug grin
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by vagayo4332: 5:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Gdh

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Shevi443: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2022
Why did you cover his face his a criminal
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Abakelawal(f): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2022
Where una dey see dis kind werey husband
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Teeboi56: 8:09am On Jun 04, 2022
MrCover:

Bad News Here And There
Abi he tire us

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by akbonus: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Karlovych:
It's like you want this man to kiss you
THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOLUD BE OVER 90 YEARS OLD
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Truthsoldier(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
There is an attack from hell on marriages these days,but for someone like this to do this,I think we don't need to blur his face, expose him,it pisses me off when we give unnecessary hiding of such persons.
The person that needs the face blurred is the victim not the culprit OP take note.
As for the lunatic of a man he needs to be caught and sent right to prison,no defence is needed whatsoever.

My humble submission
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Fantazy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
God have mercy on them o

Meanwhile, see this mumu guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_9c4YwwxNw

Please subscribe to this channel
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by wtfCode: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
He's a Fulani
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by PlaYaJones: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
JovialJune:
After devil, fear men angry

wow..so u sayin u worship devil...an then u say u cant find mans on niraland..this is sad!! no oofencse) lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) / 7 Strange Laws In The Nigerian Constitution That Could Land You In Jail / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.