Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (51943 Views)

I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chai! Dia ris God o!
Lobatan!
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by ponishah: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
RobustRoad:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect will be the president no matter what. He is so present almost on every news
Fortune does not favour the deluded
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by tunapawizzy: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban dey collect from all angles...home shots, away shots even neutral ground

3 Likes

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Gamesmart: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
The criminal that was looting Nigeria and hiding Senate budget of sharing billions to Senators, all of a sudden, wants to tell us he "was acting in national interest".

Saraki, e no go better for you, your father and your entire lineage!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by chukwuibuipob: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
angry thieves get mouth in this country shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Stylecool1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Saraki the smartest naija politician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Penguin2: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kirkman:
Penguin2; grin you are nothing but werey for that comment of yours up there but you are right sha..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by IPIGMODS: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
[s]
SarkinYarki:
Tinubu doesn't have respect for Nigerias securarity

Rubbish Trash
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by chriss100: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Saraki should shut up.

We cannot have muslim/muslim because it is interest of diversity and equity. That principle applies to North succeeding North and should be stopped for interest of national diversity.

Saraki should make call for Atiku to step aside for Southerner.

Northerners are hypocrites. They always want to rule, yet these parasites contribute nothing but terrorism, banditry, poverty, illiteracy, religious extremism, child marriage, diseases et al to the nation while the south provides the resources and riches that keeps this shithole running.

Their born to rule mentality infuriates me. Southern leaders need to wake up. It’s not all about looting. They need to start to place the interests of their people at the front burner. Bunch of cowards
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
RobustRoad:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect will be the president no matter what. He is so present almost on every news

The earlier the better. I’ll advise you to visit a nearby hotel, go to the bathroom, use their towel, clean your tears and move on! Even prime minister of Oduduwa nation no go reach Tinubu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by jchioma: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
christistruth01:

Do you know that it was after Bukola saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President

Why's! I can sense the torture in your heart.
Pe 'le o.
Druggie getting the fire on every side must be hard on his urchins.

Saraki 1: Druggie 0

3 Likes

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
RobustRoad:

If Lagos modern Omo Johannesburg dey 2067 be that
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Saraki should shut up.

We cannot have muslim/muslim because it is interest of diversity and equity. That principle applies to North succeeding North and should be stopped for interest of national diversity.

Baloney
Seems your mental capabilities are in doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
christistruth01:

Do you know that it was after Bukola saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President
y’all shrimpas$ capping baloney bout this man
You’ll be better off going to go and work on yourself cuz you are a nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by nedekid: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
RobbStark:
Saraki 1:Drug lord 0

Waiting for Tinubu urchins to come and drag Saraki
Especially that fellow that talks of rrs, Eko Atlantic and biggest American embassy being built there grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Diligence: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Senator Bukola Saraki promoted and protected national integration and interest against parochial, sentimental interests; he provided required checks and balances unlike wat we HV today!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
christistruth01:

Story! The curse didn’t stop him from becoming a senate president but could only stop him from being re-elected? What a toothless curse.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Babinski: 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mooh247:
Kpele oo Mr National Instrest Mesujambah

When Saraki tells you he did something in National Interest, just know he is trying to finger your brain. Someone who defied his party to emerge Senate President and didn't mind selling the party to opposition? If we are not wiser now, I don't know when we will be. All these politicians are after their own selfish interest and ambitions.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by chigoizie7(m): 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Saraki should shut up.

Lol. Well I have a question.
If tinubu as a southern Muslim emerges as Apc flag bearer, whom amongst the popular figure in the northern Nigeria who is a Christian will he choose as a running mate?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by nedekid: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
christistruth01:

Saraki was removed as senate president? When? I thought he served through his tenure successfully.
He ran for senate and lost later.
Anyway, how does his personal issues with his father concern us. That one na family affair jare.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Lightorder: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
alsudan:
Everyone firing Druggie from all angles
I haven’t even started. When am set every blog go feel me. NONSENSE! In my hood , many with PVC are waiting for him
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by almarthins(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Oloye Olubukola Maradona Saraki…

The maradona of Nigerian politics

The man they could not catch

The man they could not imprison

The man that made sure Tinubu was not on APC ticket so that he will not go and be weeing in our Aso Rock expensive mattressgrin

Tinubu and his urchins were rejoicing that they served him Otogé at state level…

But guess what, Tinubu and his herds of brainless urchins are about to be served Otogé at National level.

Even Lai Mohammed that championed the Otogé movement is now a persona non grata in Kwara APC.

Saraki is having the last laugh today.

And before you remind me he failed at PDP primaries, remember that man is just 58 and has time to try again after 8 years. A luxury that Tinubu can only wish for grin

Those who sold their soul to the north. Who don't see themselves as Yoruba but more like a northerner.

The cohorts of criminals claiming to be saint, bukola. The family that stole n banked kwara's money for themselves. How is the sarkis different from tinubu?
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Lightorder: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Risentouch:

U don dey change grammar oo
Wetin Happen?
if CD wan play finish, na so e go dey crack
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Lightorder: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Fidinno:
Shai, Tinubu subject of discussion in all Nigeria blogs.
I see heart attack coming
you mean Tinubu getting heart attack? The egbon is begging upandan to become president

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by knowhowk: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Throwback:
Saraki acts in National interest only for his own cunning benefit.

He was already been placed where he belongs as cursed by his father.

O to ge!
Cursed Ke ..Saraki is Wealthy ... Maybe U have another meaning of Being Cursed

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by DeleTaller: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2022
vicdom:

https://leadership.ng/saraki-to-tinubu-nigeria-bigger-than-you-i-acted-in-national-interest/

Firstly this shows that Tinubu said the truth...
secondly it also means Saraki acted in a dubious manner by hiding in the Senate chamber to become Senate President through back door.

over to the Igbo men and the followers of pop corn and ice cream seller.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Masterito(m): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Saraki acted in national interest unlike your selfish Tinubu. It is time for Tinubu o to ge
Throwback:

O to ge!

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:21am On Jun 04, 2022
Throwback:

O to ge!

Another mushin agbero
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:23am On Jun 04, 2022
DeleTaller:

Firstly this shows that Tinubu said the truth...
secondly it also means Saraki acted in a dubious manner by hiding in the Senate chamber to become Senate President through back door.

over to the Igbo men and the followers of pop corn and ice cream seller.

Ebutte Metta agbero spotted

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:24am On Jun 04, 2022
almarthins:

Those who sold their soul to the north. Who don't see themselves as Yoruba but more like a northerner.

The cohorts of criminals claiming to be saint, bukola. The family that stole n banked kwara's money for themselves. How is the sarkis different from tinubu?

Agungi agbero
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Antoeni(m): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2022
The Present Tension And Heat in The Political Terrain, Has Brought Out The True Immature And Insensitive Tinubu. It’s Really Pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Kwankwaso And Peter Obi Having A Good Laugh / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.