Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (51948 Views)

I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Demigod22: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2022
leokid866:
but ask yourself why he did not contest under the APC flag? Did you even watch the video of how he became senate president?

How he became senate president was obvious for everyone to see. I didn't say you are wrong, I just pointed out that he wasn't removed as senate president, he completed his four years tenure.

He didn't contest under APC because he is no longer a member, he decamped to PDP and we are all aware.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by RobbStark(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

More like 1:1.

Ó to gẹ́ẹ́ was 0:1

We are talking current league form you are there telling me something of four seasons ago.

Continue, the wailing go LOUD
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by SugarGirl44(f): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2022
National interest kee you dia.
All of your are thieves jare.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Igbojew: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2022
vicdom:

https://leadership.ng/saraki-to-tinubu-nigeria-bigger-than-you-i-acted-in-national-interest/
You see what we are talking about,this Tinubu is greedy and an evil personified human being.He is still nursing grudges to Bukora Saraki for doing the right thing by stopping his Muslim Muslim ticket that would have ignite flame in the whole Nigeria then but this drug Lord don't care as long as he achieve his evil agenda but God have disgraced him and keep disgracing him.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Igbojew: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2022
vicdom:

https://leadership.ng/saraki-to-tinubu-nigeria-bigger-than-you-i-acted-in-national-interest/
You see what we are talking about,this Tinubu is greedy and an evil personified human being.He is still nursing grudges to Bukora Saraki for doing the right thing by stopping his Muslim Muslim ticket that would have ignite flame in the whole Nigeria then but this drug Lord don't care as long as he achieve his evil agenda but God have disgraced him and keep disgracing him......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Igbojew: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2022
vicdom:

You see what we are talking about,this Tinubu is greedy and an evil personified human being.He is still nursing grudges to Bukora Saraki for doing the right thing by stopping his Muslim Muslim ticket that would have ignite flame in the whole Nigeria then but this drug Lord don't care as long as he achieve his evil agenda but God have disgraced him and keep disgracing him......I am that Igbojew
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Igbojew: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2022
History is about to repeat itself concerning Abiola evil Muslim Muslim ticket that cost him his life and it will surely happen to drug Lord Tinubu who also wanted to force Muslim Muslim ticket in a multi religious country called Nigeria.If this drug Lord Tinubu did not threatened Buhari in his speech we would not have known how he wanted to plunged Nigeria into religious crisis because of his evil agenda of Muslim Muslim ticket but God bless Bukora Saraki for being the instrument that stopped him which it was even Tinubu that raised up the issues in his speech.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by BigYash: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Demigod22:

Sir, Saraki was never at any time removed as senate president, he completed his four years tenure. It was 2019, he contested for senate again after losing the PDP presidential primary election that he losed in kwara.
And he was far better than the rubber stamp that came in after him. Tinubu is in hot soup.. They have used and now he is going to the trash bin politically .
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by dejol88: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2022
Gamesmart:
The criminal that was looting Nigeria and hiding Senate budget of sharing billions to Senators, all of a sudden, wants to tell us he "was acting in national interest".

Saraki, e no go better for you, your father and your entire lineage!
Some of you will abuse one politician and applaud the other because of your personal preference, no be juju be that.

How supposedly youth of today support a tinubu with questionable wealth still surprises me.
Today's youth are the enablers of this old man stealing for their lineage without a single benefit to you and me.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by marsman: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2022
ruggedtimi:
tinubu leave Lagos dey go run kwara...saraki no believe in family running a state reason he blocked his sister's ambition and went against his father ....Na fashola f*ck up after taking over from tinubu. Fashola should have broken tinubu wings long time ago while he was the governor of Lagos
Lol ediot. Saraki wanted the control of the state for him self, Tinubu took that away from the him, even kwarains are happy with the feat Tinubu achieved in their state.

Tinubu is far better than Saraki family, tinubu is merely a national leader of APC in Lagos state, so obviously he has say in who comes out at the party primaries , he did not force any of his Sons on Lagos state, even Fashola knows that Tinubu is not the problem of Governor that wants to serve. Only Jobless people think Tinubu is the one controling their destiny.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Highman56: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2022
christistruth01:

Do you know that it was after Bukola saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President
if the curse worked then he should not have been able to reach the position of senate president
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by ledaman: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2022
See Expired politician talking about National interest grin oto ge syndrome
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Globad(f): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2022
oguns222:

I'm not speaking for anyone. I'm pointing out what he exposes himself to

If you're not speaking for anyone then stop talking on behalf of any group with finality.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Ingocof(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2022
vicdom:

Now saraki too is finding his voice to talk after he was able to garner only 70 votes despite spending millions of our stolen money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by oguns222: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2022
Globad:

If you're not speaking for anyone then stop talking on behalf of any group with finality.

If you don't have a short memory, you would have remembered that this was what disqualified Tinubu in 2015.

Your annoying short memory won't let you remember the outcry against the Muslim-muslim ticket the APC wanted to present.

No wonder!
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by christistruth01: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Highman56:
if the curse worked then he should not have been able to reach the position of senate president

That was part of the Curse

Whatever he Achieves in Politics he will be disgraced out of

Bukola Saraki's father was also Senate President in 1979
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by chigoizie7(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Have you not noticed Babachir Lawal constantly on Tinubu side everywhere he goes? Babachir wants to be VP.

You should also have noticed that one of the first people to go with him to buy nomination form was former Speaker Yakubu Dogara.

They want to be VP and they are christians.

That will be a good choice. In less than 4 days, we will know who is APC flag bearer.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2022
leokid866:
the point is he is winning......you self start to dey use agbero style dey win..... grin....... Baba talking about class like say na class dey help......dey there dey form class while others dey win.... cheesy

Jonathan had it, became president before your mama. Agbero level he take collect ticket from Funsho Williams 1999, go read the story, na Funsho Williams get AD ticket 1999, 2006, them kill am. Who kill am. Lol �, agbero, dirty motherfucking politics.

President be like champions league, no be everybody Dey enter.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Inosky(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Even the christian, Osibanjo, the vice president was sidelined by Buhari in Aso Rock in the 8 years ruled and it was as if it's the Muslim-muslim administration. Until the country is restructured, there'll be interest of the christians in this country. It's just only on paper that the christians exist.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by leokid866: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Jonathan had it, became president before your mama. Agbero level he take collect ticket from Funsho Williams 1999, go read the story, na Funsho Williams get AD ticket 1999, 2006, them kill am. Who kill am. Lol �, agbero, dirty motherfucking politics.

President be like champions league, no be everybody Dey enter.
yes Jona collect am before mama but lost it to agbero style politics..... grin soich for his class.....as for Funsho Williams until you come out with hard proof keep speculating......
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by leokid866: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Demigod22:

How he became senate president was obvious for everyone to see. I didn't say you are wrong, I just pointed out that he wasn't removed as senate president, he completed his four years tenure.

He didn't contest under APC because he is no longer a member, he decamped to PDP and we are all aware.
if he managed to get back to the Senate you think he won't have tried to retain his senate presidential seat? You think he would have just strolled in there like I have already done four years let someone else do..... Lol if I hear......
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by leokid866: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
PHIPEX:
Yet this your maturity has not allowed you to come out of ethnic sentiments to know that Tinubu is not good enough as president
lol so now he is not good enough for president because he is Yoruba is that what you are saying? Are you now switching from discrediting him based on religion to using ethnic sentiments? Or what are you trying to say?
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by NaijaCars4sale: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is getting interesting
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Globad(f): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
oguns222:

If you don't have a short memory, you would have remembered that this was what disqualified Tinubu in 2015.

Your annoying short memory won't let you remember the outcry against the Muslim-muslim ticket the APC wanted to present.

No wonder!

Only someone with a defective brain would speak on behalf of a group like you did without speaking with their members.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by oguns222: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Globad:

Only someone with a defective brain would speak on behalf of a group like you did without speaking with their members.

You must have been in a coma all these years and just woke up today.

How was your journey from the land of the dead?
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Globad(f): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
oguns222:

You must have been in a coma all these years and just woke up today.

How was your journey from the land of the dead?

Another lunatic assumption on your part. You simply open your mouth waaaa and idiotic rants simply oooze out from the sawdust you call a brain.

Tufia!
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Gamesmart: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
dejol88:

Some of you will abuse one politician and applaud the other because of your personal preference, no be juju be that.

How supposedly youth of today support a tinubu with questionable wealth still surprises me.
Today's youth are the enablers of this old man stealing for their lineage without a single benefit to you and me.

You are a fooool!

Where did you see me support anybody?
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
oguns222:

Clifford Orji was in the news too. Does that make him a great man?

Abubakar Shekau was in the news. Does that make him a great man?

Evans, the kidnapper, was in the news for a long time. Does that make him a great man?

Use your brain for thinking

I was asked to ignore you. You don't argue with fool, people might not know the difference.

All the people you mentioned are not as popular as 5% of the popularity of Tinubu. Moreover, they are criminals. Even at Nponwi, a village at Onne,after Eleme, Rivers State, 95% of the villagers have not heard those names before. At Neni on Nteje in Anambra State, 80% of the rural populace have not heard of these people. I know places in the North, apart from shekau, Clifford Orji and Evans are strange names.

The Broom which APC uses today belongs to Tinubu. That Broom between the green white blue ACN colours is the most conspicuous on the APC logo.

That Broom which is APC symbol of political authority belongs to ACN. That Broom represents Tinubu's ingenuity, courage and resilience.

Buhari, Atiku, Ribadu, Saraki, all of them from ACN till today have carried that Broom.

I believe, after Primary, Adamu will change APC's logo and APC will stop to use the Broom as its Symbol of Political Authority. Dropping that Broom is the end of APC.

You cannot compare Barabbas to Jesus. That is why they say never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Gbagbuo247: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
oguns222:

He is present in every news for the wrong reasons.

This news from Saraki will make Christians see Tinubu as their enemy.

Tinubu, the selfish will never become Nigeria president

Ever
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by oguns222: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
babaolofin:

I was asked to ignore you. You don't argue with fool, people might not know the difference.

All the people you mentioned are not as popular as 5% of the popularity of Tinubu. Moreover, they are criminals. Even at Nponwi, a village at Onne,after Eleme, Rivers State, 95% of the villagers have not heard those names before. At Neni on Nteje in Anambra State, 80% of the rural populace have not heard of these people. I know places in the North, apart from shekau, Clifford Orji and Evans are strange names.

The Broom which APC uses today belongs to Tinubu. That Broom between the green white blue ACN colours is the most conspicuous on the APC logo.

That Broom which is APC symbol of political authority belongs to ACN. That Broom represents Tinubu's ingenuity, courage and resilience.

Buhari, Atiku, Ribadu, Saraki, all of them from ACN till today have carried that Broom.

I believe, after Primary, Adamu will change APC's logo and APC will stop to use the Broom as its Symbol of Political Authority. Dropping that Broom is the end of APC.

You cannot compare Barabbas to Jesus. That is why they say never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference.

You said Tinubu is in the news because he is a great man and I ask you if Evans the kidnapper is also a great man for being in the news.

The question is simple.

We warned you and your useless Tinubu in 2015 that he would be used and dumped by APC, but you never listened.

Now, your shame is starring you in the face and you are crying.

If you need handkerchief to wipe your tears, Mr. Wailer, let me know. Now, Your Tears Begin. tongue
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Demigod22: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2022
BigYash:
And he was far better than the rubber stamp that came in after him. Tinubu is in hot soup.. They have used and now he is going to the trash bin politically .

Exactly, Lawan is just a bunch of failure and that one wants to be president too.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by emmyileri(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
I may not agree with saraki on many things but in this aspect he is right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.