Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (51949 Views)

I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Basic123: 3:23pm On May 26, 2023
So,how will saraki feel now.
The guy is still losing in kwara .

Tinubu removed him as not only senate president, a senator and pull down all his structure in kwara.

Kwara Governor is now chairman of NGF.The positio saraki once used to build nations influence.

Tinubu is now the president.

Saraki was so arrogant to Tinubu because
1.Tinubu has lagos,he has kwara
2.he was a former Special Adviser to the president, then a governor, then chairman of SGF,then senator and chairman of appropriation,then senate president.
While Tinubu is just an ordinary former 2 term governor.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by MissLeslie(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2023
Basic123:
So,how will saraki feel now.
The guy is still losing in kwara .

Tinubu removed him as not only senate president, a senator and pull down all his structure in kwara.

Kwara Governor is now chairman of NGF.The positio saraki once used to build nations influence.

Tinubu is now the president.

Saraki was so arrogant to Tinubu because
1.Tinubu has lagos,he has kwara
2.he was a former Special Adviser to the president, then a governor, then chairman of SGF,then senator and chairman of appropriation,then senate president.
While Tinubu is just an ordinary former 2 term governor.
Hope saraki regard him as no 1 now.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by orisa37: 5:10pm On May 26, 2023
I AM CERTAIN THAT TINUBU HAS FORGOTTEN THAT. SARAKI WAS A COMPETENT SENATE PRESIDENT. I PLEAD WITH HIM TO COOPERATE WITH TINUBU NOW TO PULL NIGERIA TOGETHER FROM THE ATROCITIES OF RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY. GOD BLESS TINUBU AND SARAKI.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by IbeOkehie: 8:51am On Feb 04
Penguin2:
Oloye Olubukola Maradona Saraki…

The maradona of Nigerian politics

The man they could not catch

The man they could not imprison

The man that made sure Tinubu was not on APC ticket so that he will not go and be weeing in our Aso Rock expensive mattressgrin

Tinubu and his urchins were rejoicing that they served him Otogé at state level…

But guess what, Tinubu and his herds of brainless urchins are about to be served Otogé at National level.

Even Lai Mohammed that championed the Otogé movement is now a persona non grata in Kwara APC.

Saraki is having the last laugh today.

And before you remind me he failed at PDP primaries, remember that man is just 58 and has time to try again after 8 years. A luxury that Tinubu can only wish for grin

Tinubu has the last laugh 😃

youngpresidooo:
so you think apc would have won with Muslim/Muslim ticket?

In retrospect....all is now clear.

Good Luck to Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.