Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (51947 Views)

I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Gamesmart:
The criminal that was looting Nigeria and hiding Senate budget of sharing billions to Senators, all of a sudden, wants to tell us he "was acting in national interest".

Saraki, e no go better for you, your father and your entire lineage!

Oshodi agbero

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:29am On Jun 04, 2022
drlateef:

The fear of Tinubu is the beginning of wisdom for saraki.

Egbeda agbero

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:31am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

Actually it is Tinubu 100 : Saraki 1/2. Saraki should be running his state now, tinubu took that right from him so I understand the pain.

Okowonjo agbero

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by marsman: 12:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:

Okowonjo agbero
Iweka agboro
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Yoighaman(m): 12:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Saraki, a rebel against his own father, that is not a good legacy, he should go and rest, let others drag Jagaban, not his kind of person.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by cp3o: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2022
RobustRoad:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect will be the president no matter what. He is so present almost on every news

There are many, many "what's" against which no mortal can boast. So, humble yourself and add "by God's grace" to every emphatic rant.

Tenants can't tear down and remodel the building at will, get it? If you don't, forget about it....
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Yankee101: 12:58am On Jun 04, 2022
They said Tinubu cried in that meeting. So why is he accusing buhari of crying?

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by abbey621(m): 12:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Seriously na Saraki we dey listen to now? I get it that y'all hate Tinubu but surely we can do better than saraki? grin grin grin grin

Saraki and national security in the same sentence? IT IS FINISHED grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by nijanigga: 1:00am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:
Kpele oo Mr National Instrest Mesujambah
Ilorin people ma su jamba
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Itulah(m): 1:04am On Jun 04, 2022
RobbStark:
Saraki 1:Drug lord 0

Waiting for Tinubu urchins to come and drag Saraki

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by segeting(m): 1:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Weldon sir olriburuku omo ale Nigeria not omo ale yoruuba because you people belongs to animal kingdom am expecting your any reply shit
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 04, 2022
Owopariola1:

Me. Saraki, you're wrong on this.

Asiwaju didn't claim you go against the Muslim-Muslim ticket to affect his chances of VP.
Rather, he claimed that you went against Muslim-Muslim ticket, to get something for your group of PDP that joined the APC train, and most importantly, to get the Senate President position for yourslef..

According to Asiwaju, you believed that many people will not like the idea of Muslim taking the position of President, VP, and Senate President, since you're also a Muslim.

Do not change the narration or what was actually said for history's sake. We all watch the video.

Your side of the story is what has been fed to us, but it appears that's not true.

Asiwaju did not even talk against your ambition of Senate Presidency, it is just the way you tried to achieve it.
He can’t hear you, type louder
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by vickydevoka(m): 1:19am On Jun 04, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Saraki should shut up.

We cannot have muslim/muslim because it is interest of diversity and equity. That principle applies to North succeeding North and should be stopped for interest of national diversity.

Saraki should make call for Atiku to step aside for Southerner.
exactly
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Cromagnon: 1:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Oloye Olubukola Maradona Saraki…

The maradona of Nigerian politics

The man they could not catch

The man they could not imprison

The man that made sure Tinubu was not on APC ticket so that he will not go and be weeing in our Aso Rock expensive mattressgrin

Tinubu and his urchins were rejoicing that they served him Otogé at state level…

But guess what, Tinubu and his herds of brainless urchins are about to be served Otogé at National level.

Even Lai Mohammed that championed the Otogé movement is now a persona non grata in Kwara APC.

Saraki is having the last laugh today.

And before you remind me he failed at PDP primaries, remember that man is just 58 and has time to try again after 8 years. A luxury that Tinubu can only wish for grin
his own breakfast is loading
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by VULCAN(m): 1:21am On Jun 04, 2022
So who cursed Buhari that led to his being disgracefully removed as Head of State in '85?

christistruth01:

Do you know that it was after Bukola saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by jnig: 1:25am On Jun 04, 2022
vicdom:

“Let me make it clear that the decision to oppose the plans by some people to make APC present a Muslim-Muslim ticket in 2015 was in the national interest and I will take the same stand today, tomorrow, and any other day. My stance is based on the fact that such a ticket is not good for the unity of the country and will further accentuate one of our fault lines."

My quote of the day! All those clamouring for Tinubu, I hope you also know that you are clamouring for a Muslim-muslim ticket? Be informed Incase you don't know. And with the religious tensions around town, the fanatical tendencies everywhere, I stand to say any Christian that will support a Muslim-muslim ticket in the present day Nigeria has eyes that cannot see.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by AdeniyiA(m): 2:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
He thinks he own Nigeria
He wishes to own it, he'd, if he gets to be President
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Olisehinnocent: 3:04am On Jun 04, 2022
RobustRoad:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect will be the president no matter what. He is so present almost on every news

Yes o. He must be president of Eko Republic. On thiefnibu gbola we stand grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by ruggedtimi(m): 3:12am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

Actually it is Tinubu 100 : Saraki 1/2. Saraki should be running his state now, tinubu took that right from him so I understand the pain.
tinubu leave Lagos dey go run kwara...saraki no believe in family running a state reason he blocked his sister's ambition and went against his father ....Na fashola f*ck up after taking over from tinubu. Fashola should have broken tinubu wings long time ago while he was the governor of Lagos
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by ensamy(m): 3:21am On Jun 04, 2022
Now that the Yorubas themselves have finally risen against Thier own Jagaban hmmm he is finished then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by PrinceOfLagos: 3:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Nice onel
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:59am On Jun 04, 2022
RobustRoad:

I thought Bola Tinubu knew how to play politics. Agbero politics lol �, dirty politician, no class, Na so he call Jonathan all kind of names just for ambition, insult Jonathan, drag am Anyhow, use arms deal Wey no loss, no class, just money, juju, agberoism. Make e learn from atiku, atiku have made men, governors, ministers, even played a role in buhari, in 2019, he never said this kind of words when buhari failed to keep his words of 1 term, even if I no like atiku, but class is permanent. Agbero Lagos wining, even Lagos na agbero e take Dey win, on level playing ground, pdp go win Lagos hands down.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by fredoooooo: 4:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Oloye Otoge grin
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by IfnobeGod20: 4:33am On Jun 04, 2022
christistruth01:

Do you know that it was after Bukola saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President
Why all these lies just to get at Saraki. When did Saraki threw his father under the bus that made his father cursed him? You guys need to stop this fabrication. There was no time Saraki denigrate his father but you people made it convenient to continuously lie to paint him bad.
You equally said, he was disgracefully removed as Senate President. Why this lie? From your moniker, I presumed you're a christain. Repent. There was no time Saraki was removed as Senate President. He spent his 4 years as a Senate President, even when all efforts to remove him proved abortive.
Funnily, people joined you to exert to the lie by liking your lie and some even shared it. You guys are unredeemable and need Jesus to cleanse you from lying spirit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 04, 2022
RobustRoad:

Mooh247 come and see your 2nd o...hope you people will not deactivate moniker after you are shamed.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by MetaPhysical: 4:49am On Jun 04, 2022
chigoizie7:

Lol. Well I have a question.
If tinubu as a southern Muslim emerges as Apc flag bearer, whom amongst the popular figure in the northern Nigeria who is a Christian will he choose as a running mate?

Have you not noticed Babachir Lawal constantly on Tinubu side everywhere he goes? Babachir wants to be VP.

You should also have noticed that one of the first people to go with him to buy nomination form was former Speaker Yakubu Dogara.

They want to be VP and they are christians.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by leokid866: 4:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Was it national interest that made you decamp too?

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by nokspos: 5:00am On Jun 04, 2022
ensamy:
Now that the Yorubas themselves have finally risen against Thier own Jagaban hmmm he is finished then.

Which yoruba is against tinubu? You better dont be deceived by likes and share on this forum!!!
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by leokid866: 5:02am On Jun 04, 2022
PHIPEX:
But seriously, Tinubu is very insensitive to the feeling of others as long as his personal interest is served.

How do you as a leader in today's Nigeria push for a muslim-Muslim ticket, isn't that witchcraft?
when you are mature enough to choose humanity over religion you can come back to this......
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by nokspos: 5:04am On Jun 04, 2022
Religion shouldn't have Anything to do with politics. Its muslims that rule dubai and they are doing well, I'm a christian , Tinubu knows the game more than us and he has been a politician for years. He should choose what ever he feels will make him win.

MetaPhysical:

Have you not noticed Babachir Lawal constantly on Tinubu side everywhere he goes? Babachir wants to be VP.

You should also have noticed that one of the first people to go with him to buy nomination form was former Speaker Yakubu Dogara.

They want to be VP and they are christians.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by leokid866: 5:04am On Jun 04, 2022
Demigod22:

Sir, Saraki was never at any time removed as senate president, he completed his four years tenure. It was 2019, he contested for senate again after losing the PDP presidential primary election that he losed in kwara.
but ask yourself why he did not contest under the APC flag? Did you even watch the video of how he became senate president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.