Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (51950 Views)

I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by nokspos: 5:08am On Jun 04, 2022
Go to Ilorin and ask for the fact, the father coursed him ,his blood sister disgraced him publicly on national television. You are the one who doesnt know the Fact.

IfnobeGod20:

Why all these lies just to get at Saraki. When did Saraki threw his father under the bus that made his father cursed him? You guys need to stop this fabrication. There was no time Saraki denigrate his father but you people made it convenient to continuously lie to paint him bad.
You equally said, he was disgracefully removed as Senate President. Why this lie? From your moniker, I presumed you're a christain. Repent. There was no time Saraki was removed as Senate President. He spent his 4 years as a Senate President, even when all efforts to remove him proved abortive.
Funnily, people joined you to exert to the lie by liking your lie and some even shared it. You guys are unredeemable and need Jesus to cleanse you from lying spirit.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Ologbo147: 5:09am On Jun 04, 2022
nedekid:

Saraki was removed as senate president? When? I thought he served through his tenure successfully.
He ran for senate and lost later.
Anyway, how does his personal issues with his father concern us. That one na family affair jare.
Leave that neophyte, he served his tenure successfully jor

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by alloy123: 5:12am On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu and politics....am waiting to see how its unfold grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by leokid866: 5:21am On Jun 04, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I thought Bola Tinubu knew how to play politics. Agbero politics lol �, dirty politician, no class, Na so he call Jonathan all kind of names just for ambition, insult Jonathan, drag am Anyhow, use arms deal Wey no loss, no class, just money, juju, agberoism. Make e learn from atiku, atiku have made men, governors, ministers, even played a role in buhari, in 2019, he never said this kind of words when buhari failed to keep his words of 1 term, even if I no like atiku, but class is permanent. Agbero Lagos wining, even Lagos na agbero e take Dey win, on level playing ground, pdp go win Lagos hands down.
the point is he is winning......you self start to dey use agbero style dey win..... grin....... Baba talking about class like say na class dey help......dey there dey form class while others dey win.... cheesy
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Bluntemperor: 5:21am On Jun 04, 2022
Built2last:
Ok

What is Saraki saying?
They are all part of the contracption called Nigeria!
Did Kwara State faired better during his rulership?
This syndrome that 'we must rule Nigeria at all costs' is why we can't move forward, no matter the colourations neither did he performed wanderfully well as Senate President!
They should just park somewhere else.
PDP are not better than APC,for 16 - years PDP ruled no single Corruption case was heard- they see nothing and hear nothing,but birds of the same feather! Besides,Asiwaju Tinubu had made Lagos proud, even though we expected so much than present but compared to other States,just better!
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by youngpresidooo: 5:22am On Jun 04, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Saraki should shut up.

We cannot have muslim/muslim because it is interest of diversity and equity. That principle applies to North succeeding North and should be stopped for interest of national diversity.

Saraki should make call for Atiku to step aside for Southerner.
so you think apc would have won with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by youngpresidooo: 5:23am On Jun 04, 2022
christistruth01:

Do you know that it was after Bukola saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President
his father wanted to behave like Tinubu and turn the state to family business, wanted him to handover to his sister.
Who does that? And he stood against it for the interest of the state.
You guys should think before talking
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Aystarz: 5:29am On Jun 04, 2022
Mooh247:
Kpele oo Mr National Instrest Mesujambah

The 250 idiots who liked this half-assed, infantile post evidently are some of the teeming TSG urchins disturbing the peace of this great forum. Hopefully, we'd be rid of you lots for good by Thursday.

Nairaland dey teach us tolerance sha!
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by RobbStark(m): 5:50am On Jun 04, 2022
marsman:

Actually it is Tinubu 100 : Saraki 1/2. Saraki should be running his state now, tinubu took that right from him so I understand the pain.

Which pain??
The only pain is the one we see from Tinubu who have been crying to everyone and everything that it is his turn to be president.

Una tears go dey bigger than the Atlantic Ocean. We dey here dey wait.
E go loud
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Which national interest or your personal interest, even Dino your personal person did not find you worthy at PDP presidential primaries
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Born2Breed(f): 6:05am On Jun 04, 2022
It's normal for one to be ambitious but being over-ambitious is unhealthy.

Tinubu and the likes of Atiku are ready to burn the nation to achieve their lifetime ambition.

Is that the type of inhuman geroncrat we want for this nation?
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by DAwest7: 6:18am On Jun 04, 2022
RobustRoad:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect will be the president no matter what. He is so present almost on every news
yes he will president of iragbiji village for sure
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Yadid(m): 6:20am On Jun 04, 2022
If Tinubu had been in PYO's shoes, Buhari would most likely not finish his tenure. He would have been ousted during his medical sojourn abroad.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:21am On Jun 04, 2022
Well said. Tinubu in the mud
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:22am On Jun 04, 2022
oguns222:

He is present in every news for the wrong reasons.

This news from Saraki will make Christians see Tinubu as their enemy.

Tinubu, the selfish will never become Nigeria president
So because of a statement from a well known betrayal, even to the extent of his own biological father, that eventually led to the dead of the Man could be seen as something Worthy? You people really amazed me oo grin. So Saraki is now a saint that the Christians decision can be based on his utterances undecided. Even if Abacha woke up from dead and attack Tinubu, you might also see him as a saint.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Zaheeddudu: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Light78:

What's the meaning of o to ge?
o to ge means enough is enough
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Jaysnowkid: 6:27am On Jun 04, 2022
I wouldn't be entirely wrong if I tell y'all that Tinubu is the masterminder of the myriad of problems we face in Nigeria lately. This politics of witch hunting is just leading Nigeria to her early grave. May God save Nigeria.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2022
RobbStark:
Saraki 1:Drug lord 0

Waiting for Tinubu urchins to come and drag Saraki

More like 1:1.

Ó to gẹ́ẹ́ was 0:1
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by lagosrd: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Omo baba oloye , you almost came late ooo. Thanks for the clarification and please who really nominated Osinbajo since grandpa is said to be telling lies
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by orisa37: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2022
Good Talk.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2022
oguns222:

The fact that he is in the news covering over 90% of political news shows the great man he is. He is a very great man.

A great man walks even where angels fear to tread.

A great man has many adversaries.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous. Tinubu is a righteous man politically. Awolowo suffered, Abiola was imprisoned and killed in prison.

Saraki just revealed that all what Tinubu said was the truth.

Tinubu suffered for Buhari. Saraki dubiously became Senate President under a very dubious system. Buhari called for a meeting of APC Senators to be presided over by Yemi Osinbajo. Saraki with few Senators mostly PDP held election and became President. He said Osinbajo is (not was) a mere COMMISSIONER and too insignificant to speak to APC Senators on behalf of Buhari.

We know how he made mockery of Buhari's presidency before Omo- Agege and DSS man (Buhari brother) checkmated him.

Today, Buhari, Osinbajo and Saraki are all against Tinubu.

Tinubu is the winner. Jesus was the most talked about in his days. He had many great enemies. They shouted crucify him! give us Barabbas!

I was banned posting as babaolofin because nairaland moderators don't want people on the side of the truth.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by uniquetechng: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
National interest ?!
Every Nigerian politician is after PERSONAL INTEREST.

So, keep kwayet
You sure didnt read the article before commenting
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Globad(f): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2022
oguns222:

You're not speaking for all Christians, are you?
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Omodua(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Oloye Olubukola Maradona Saraki…

The maradona of Nigerian politics

The man they could not catch

The man they could not imprison

The man that made sure Tinubu was not on APC ticket so that he will not go and be weeing in our Aso Rock expensive mattressgrin

Tinubu and his urchins were rejoicing that they served him Otogé at state level…

But guess what, Tinubu and his herds of brainless urchins are about to be served Otogé at National level.

Even Lai Mohammed that championed the Otogé movement is now a persona non grata in Kwara APC.

Saraki is having the last laugh today.

And before you remind me he failed at PDP primaries, remember that man is just 58 and has time to try again after 8 years. A luxury that Tinubu can only wish for grin
Good one! Well prevented.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by TheRealGap: 7:26am On Jun 04, 2022
You mean by becoming 2terms governor and the senate President of Nigeria?

Throwback:
Saraki acts in National interest only for his own cunning benefit.

He has already been placed where he belongs as cursed by his father.

O to ge!
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by Yus2020: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2022
Omo Agege who's stold mess the symbol of National Assembly was strategy of tinubu
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by oguns222: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Globad:

You're not speaking for all Christians, are you?

I'm not speaking for anyone. I'm pointing out what he exposes himself to
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by PHIPEX(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2022
leokid866:
when you are mature enough to choose humanity over religion you can come back to this......
Yet this your maturity has not allowed you to come out of ethnic sentiments to know that Tinubu is not good enough as president
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by oguns222: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2022
babaolofin:

The fact that he is in the news covering over 90% of political news shows the great man he is. He is a very great man.

A great man walks even where angels fear to thread.

A great man has many adversaries.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous. Tinubu is a righteous man politically. Awolowo suffered, Abiola was imprisoned and killed in prison.

Saraki just revealed that all what Tinubu said was the truth.

Tinubu suffered for Buhari. Saraki dubiously became Senate President under a very dubious system. Buhari called for a meeting of APC Senators to be presided over by Yemi Osinbajo. Saraki with few Senators mostly PDP held election and became President. He said Osinbajo is (not was) a mere COMMISSIONER and too insignificant to speak to APC Senators on behalf of Buhari.

We know how he made mockery of Buhari's presidency before Omo- Agege and DSS man (Buhari brother) checkmated him.

Today, Buhari, Osinbajo and Saraki are all against Tinubu.

Tinubu is the winner. Jesus was the most talked about in his days. He had many great enemies. They shouted crucify him! give us Barabbas!

I was banned posting as babaolofin because nairaland moderators don't want people on the side of the truth.

Clifford Orji was in the news too. Does that make him a great man?

Abubakar Shekau was in the news. Does that make him a great man?

Evans, the kidnapper, was in the news for a long time. Does that make him a great man?

Use your brain for thinking
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by thatigboman1: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2022
RobustRoad:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect will be the president no matter what. He is so present almost on every news
president of iragbiji descendants union, lagos state chapter.
Re: Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest by oguns222: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

So because of a statement from a well known betrayal, even to the extent of his own biological father, that eventually led to the dead of the Man could be seen as something Worthy? You people really amazed me oo grin. So Saraki is now a saint that the Christians decision can be based on his utterances undecided. Even if Abacha woke up from dead and attack Tinubu, you might also see him as a saint.

In case you suffer short memory, some of us don't.

We still remember how Tinubu desperately wanted to become vice president and people condemned Muslim-muslim ticket. I even remember it wasn't only Saraki that condemned it; Rochas Okorocha also did. That was in 2014.

I guess your short memory is why you keep on making shameful comments and decisions that can bring your generation to perdition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.