Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women (6186 Views)

"Hold Your Boyfriends, We’re Done With WAEC" – SS3 Girls Warn Senior Colleagues / "Guard Your Husbands Well Else, We Steal Them" - Secondary School Girls Warn.... / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by Adwoabroni: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2022
A group of beautiful SHS girls in a video has warned married women to hide their husbands and keep them safe because they are vacating and will soon come home and start breaking homes.

In the video Ghsplash.com has chanced upon, the video, that has the four SHS girls shows them detailing how they will spend their staycation in the house.

Instead of saying something more fruitful, they said they are only coming home to break homes and so wives should keep their husbands safe and even hide them if possible.

In their exact words, they said;

“Call your mom and tell her the SHS students are coming back, so everyone should hide her husband in the room.”

As usual, netizens would not chance upon such a video without reacting.

It has been more of a mixed feeling after the video popped up.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/vacate-kindly-hide-your-husbands-shs-girls-warn-married-women/

1 Share

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2022
daughters of jezebel generation.

1 Like

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by money121(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Awon omo wali aziri

6 Likes

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by Kingsteve(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2022
It's not a joke or for clout.
They actually mean what they say.

Umu ogwugwu oge!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by siofra(f): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Hide which husband

A husband who will fall for girls like this is not worthy to be a husband.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by Dorwadora(f): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2022
It's not my responsibility to make my man feel and behave like a man.

If he like make he no hid himself, nah STD go tell am.

Moreover, a man who gets sexually attracted to an O'level undergrad is not worth to be called a man..... He's a waste.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by Urheadmaster(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2022
siofra:
Hide which husband

How can you talk like that

You mean those fresh bodies isn't worth chasing tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by Vinnie2000(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2022
While one might say diz young girls are chasing clouts, dey may be serious for real.
Some 15,16 yr old girls are so sexually Wild and can do wat some 28 or 29 ladies can't!

10 Likes

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by Vinnie2000(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2022
siofra:
Hide which husband

Never you Underrate some of diz younglings!
The 16yrs old girls of dis generation are NOT like young girls of 2002 or 2012.
Many are very sexually exposed!
It is Only highly disciplined Guys dat can resist dem!

2 Likes

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by BlaqJosh: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Let's wait and see....
Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by Vinnie2000(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2022
siofra:

Stop making excuse for your paedophilia angry

Lalasticlala.
Lols, so wat evidence will Lalasticlala use in banning me?
I am giving u facts on the above subject, u re here busy, yarning Dust

1 Like

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by newdawnlive: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2022
ugly things
Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by czarr(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2022
If these ones chase your husband, he must fall o, except by the grace of God. In some states in the US age of consent is 16, some 17yrs. So it takes discipline to resist these ones.

6 Likes

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by DMoth: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2022
Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by Dorwadora(f): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2022
DMoth:
Abortion pill 100% effective. Contact me via email smovmoth@gmail.com. I’ll respond almost immediately.
Abortion is a criminal offense in Nigeria... You're a criminal.
Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by siofra(f): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2022
czarr:
If these ones chase your husband, he must fall o, except by the grace of God. In some states in the US age of consent is 16, some 17yrs. So it takes discipline to resist these ones.

Paedophile supporter spotted!!!!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique.
Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by illicit(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2022
siofra:
Hide which husband

Na lie
Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2022
These girls aren't serious. But I go still take precautions

3 Likes

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by indodon(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2022
So what happens to single guys

I'm just saying what we're all thinking..
Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by czarr(m): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2022
siofra:

Paedophile supporter spotted!!!!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique.
k
Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by MaskSubzero: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:

Moreover, a man who gets sexually attracted to an O'level undergrad is not worth to be called a man..... He's a waste.
you never know these SHS girls. these girls are demons who knows how to seduce both men and women with their twerking skills.
I can post Only just 5 links to their pantless twerking videos and even you as a girl you'd be aroused.
best thing is just avoid them cos even pastor no escape these girls.

1 Like

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by MaskSubzero: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
czarr:
I know SHS high school girls cos I had a friend who schooled there.
I can post just 5 links to watch their pantless twerking videos, bro even a fellow lady would be aroused and even you're a pastor it'll take the grace of God for you not to self-service to their videos.
these girls are so corrupt and even engage on lesbianism and they're around 14-17 years

2 Likes

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
In as much as I encourage men to stay faithful to their partners, I also encourage women to put measures to keeping their partners from other women undecided...

Don't expect your man to be faithful, when:
You nag...
You're disrespectful...
You're not homely...
You're always dirty and unkempt...
You make the home feel like a war zone for him...
Deprive him of attention...
Trivialize his needs...
You make him feel less of a man....
Put him down excessively....

My dear it doesn't work that way!
He will cheat on you!!!
I see some comments like "the one that falls for this kind of girl is not a man", sweetheart, that's trash undecided.... Pure and unadulterated bullsh.it!!!!

A man will always go to where he is treated like a king, always! And if you're not doing that, I assure you, some other woman will undecided...

So ladies if you like don't take care of your men undecided... Stay there and be treating him like trash and yet still expect him to remain faithful to you undecided...

He will still cheat on you and you will stay grin...
Abi you think marriage is like boyfriend and girlfriend, where he will tolerate your stupidity? Mttttttwwwww...

Continue eh...
Your eyes will open soon, just wait undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by Dorwadora(f): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
MaskSubzero:
you never know these SHS girls. these girls are demons who knows how to seduce both men and women with their twerking skills.
I can post Only just 5 links to their pantless twerking videos and even you as a girl you'd be aroused.
best thing is just avoid them cos even pastor no escape these girls.
Which kind of yeye children are those?... God have mercy
Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by Gainman: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
siofra:
Hide which husband

is fall in love d same thing with random sex?
Re: We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women by Gainman: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:

they are neater than u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About Penis Enlargement / She's all grown up / 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.