Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,774 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Buhari Planning To Impose A Fulani Man From Niger To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planning To Impose A Fulani Man From Niger To Nigerians (264 Views)

Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Planning To Impose A Fulani Man From Niger To Nigerians by Madmohamed123: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Nigeria should open their eyes before is too late how can what is wrong with this Fulani people

How can you imposed a foreigner to be the president of Nigeria

How can two major perty imposed two Fulani one Fulani from Cameron another Fulani from Niger
Re: Buhari Planning To Impose A Fulani Man From Niger To Nigerians by Urheadmaster(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2022
Nigeria is foreigners land before now
Re: Buhari Planning To Impose A Fulani Man From Niger To Nigerians by GeneralDitari: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2022
This Buhari that supported Fulani of Niger Republic in 1985 for UN Secretary General position against Onoh of Nigeria thereby he voting for his tribe instead of country of which he was then Head of State.

Nothing good can come out from him.

Self Determination is the only thing that matters in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Impose A Fulani Man From Niger To Nigerians by drawingbook: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2022
Badaru

(1) (Reply)

See The Court Document I Saw Yesternight About APC Statutory Delegates / Fayemi Steps Down For Tinubu / Let's Talk Later: Nairaland Member Drabeey Support Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.