Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? (40157 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Guys Should I Shoot My Shot Or It Is A Red Flag / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Ishilove: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:
Let me just quickly summarise,

There is this girl where I work, she is 17 while I'm 24,I like her, don't know if I should go and ask her out.. she looks way matured than her age.

Hope i won't commit any crime doing that?

If yes how should I go about it guys?
Wait till she is legally an adult.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by tochez24(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
[code][/code]qw
AncientGuy:
Well, she doesn't look like a child nor act as one

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by innate2016: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Age 17 18 19 20 has so much trouble
AncientGuy:

There is this girl where I work, she is 17 while I'm 24,I like her, don't know if I should go and ask her out.. she looks way matured than her age.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by uthlaw: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
kennethfranc:

I no blame u....If not for nairaland u for know wetin be simp??

U fit no know the meaning sef. Just dey shout up and down.
na nairaland make no simp dat one sure,but very happy to be free!
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Bmaster(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
dadavivo:
Shoot your shot by buying her JAMB form. And encourage her to stay away from Hot bastards like you
OGA talk beta talk.
Which jamb form ?
On to say na woman wey op wan marry ?
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Joezinho: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ishilove:

While it is true that this generation of young ladies are quite a handful and many of them have the wrong priorities, but that doesn't mean there aren't good ones. The problem is the bad ones are everywhere. Even in church. You just hope not to fall into the hands of the bad ones

Well, you are kinda right but with this generation, if you want happiness, find love in your work. Because they have made it so obvious that money can buy sex. Love is now so overrated.. So for the main things in life, find a passion, a reason for your existence..

One thing life has taught me is to learn how to practice detachment.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Udemzy05: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Na under age,her parent fit get you arrested and the law go take it course cos she never reach 18years.

No let your d1ck put you for trouble ooo.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by zakkxx: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
I don’t want to call u stupid but please let her be please!! Face your education work hard! Biko

2 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Ishilove: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:

Well, you are kinda right but with this generation, if you want happiness, find love in your work. Because they have made it so obvious that money can buy sex. Love is now so overrated.. So for the main things in life, find a passion, a reason for your existence..

One thing life has taught me is to learn how to practice detachment.
Your work can only bring you so much happiness. Human beings are wired to need companionship, which is why we marry/cohabit, acquire pets, make friends etc etc

Love is not overrated because humanity is the product of love, so it is an integral part of us. When you love the wrong person, it will lose meaning and value, but loving the right person is one of the most wonderful experiences on earth

3 Likes

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by kennethfranc(m): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
uthlaw:
na nairaland make no simp dat one sure,but very happy to be free!

Ogbeni double you hustle...it will change your mindset
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Tonnierichy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
EmzyT:

You don't shit where you eat, do your job and face front.
Rest.. Alot of people have met their spouse at their work place.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by bmdmix11: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
liabilities n entitlement loading

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by jurjes(f): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Leave her alone and mind the business that pays you. At 17, she is still below the age of consent.
Face your job
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Truvelisback(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:

Shoot ur Shot.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by toujurs: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Take her out, Ladies likes to feel special. Take her out to a fancy restaurant. Don't go and impress her o. And waste your money for nothing. Take her to a peaceful and outdoor restaurant or even chicken republic depending on her class. Ensure you look way too swet, neat and well dressed. Casual dress i mean then you tell her you like her. But if it's mean. I don't tell girls i like them. The way i would be touching you most atimes and while we hug, how i will even press your body very close to mine, is enough to tell you, if she doesn't complain, omo she likes me too o, then i will take her out, we would chill, gist, laugh and vibe. Our next is in my house o, in my bedroom . Body no be firewood, Aunty. Relationship has started like this
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Joezinho: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ishilove:

Your work can only bring you so much happiness. Human beings are wired to need companionship, which is why we marry/cohabit, acquire pets, make friends etc etc

Love is not overrated because humanity is the product of love, so it is an integral part of us. When you love the wrong person, it will lose meaning and value, but loving the right person is one of the most wonderful experiences on earth

I limited my thoughts only to 'romantic' love.. Of course, love is an integral part of us..

Sadly Ishi, Romantic love to me is overrated because we think one person coming in our lives will solve everything. Which is not just wrong but so unfair to think of. Love is not the solution of anything. People considering it as a magic bullet makes it overrated..

A mother's love is immeasurable. That, to me is the greatest love of all.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Mayflowa(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
opalu:
At 17 years, she is UNDERAGED therefore a MINOR

Because I live in the US, I will correct you on this. I feel you asked google the wrong question. Ask google what is the age of consent? This is the age anyone is free to date and have sexual relationship with agemate or older person. Only about 11 states out of 50 states have consent as 18.

In UK, the consent age is 16.

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by uthlaw: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
kennethfranc:

Ogbeni double you hustle...it will change your mindset
shey u get update!
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Blunttruth: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:
Well, she doesn't look like a child nor act as one
So that's excuse for your lust? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by maldino: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
What are your intentions? If you don't have any good one, just leave her and focus on your life.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by shantti(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
kennethfranc:

This is totally wrong. You need to change your circle if u truly wish to meet good ladies.

As for OP, you're lusting after her.

Every time, change your circle, change it circle, where did new circle dey where person go see something different from what he've been used to

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:

I limited my thoughts only to 'romantic' love.. Of course, love is an integral part of us..

Sadly Ishi, Romantic love to me is overrated because we think one person coming in our lives will solve everything. Which is not just wrong but so unfair to think of. Love is not the solution of anything. People considering it as a magic bullet makes it overrated..

A mother's love is immeasurable. That, to me is the greatest love of all.
Thinking one person's presence in our lives will solve all our problems is naivete on all fours. Is he Jesus? Even Jesus did not come to the world to solve all our problems but came to show us the way to the One who can. It doesn't make romantic love overrated, though. It us humans that taint it with all sorts of unrealistic expectations.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Brunicekid(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
If you are sure of "your feeling", wait for a year until she is 18 years
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Ishilove: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mayflowa:

Because I live in the US, I will correct you on this. I feel you asked google the wrong question. Ask google what is the age of consent? This is the age anyone is free to date and have sexual relationship with agemate or older person. Only about 11 states out of 50 states have consent as 18.

In UK, the consent age is 16.

Oga, leave all this one you dey yarn. This is Nigeria and the age of consent is 18. Shikena
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by ddemillie(m): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
You are 24 she is 17. That's a six year gap. Shoot your shot but don't have anything sextusl with her till she turns eighteen. For christ sake 75 year olds in the not are getting married to 12 year olds
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Joezinho: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ishilove:

Thinking one person's presence in our lives will solve all our problems is naivete on all fours. Is he Jesus? Even Jesus did not come to the world to solve all our problems but came to show us the way to the One who can. It doesn't make romantic love overrated, though. It us humans that taint it with all sorts of unrealistic expectations.

So what is your definition of romantic love? Because to me, it is a purely chemical reaction. It is inherently based on physical characteristics... It’s no coincidence that straight people can only love the opposite sex romantically and homosexuals can only love their own sex romantically. Romantic love is tied with biology. It’s like diet sexuality.
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:

So what is your definition of romantic love? Because to me, it is a purely chemical reaction. It is inherently based on physical characteristics... It’s no coincidence that straight people can only love the opposite sex romantically and homosexuals can only love their own sex romantically. Romantic love is tied with biology. It’s like diet sexuality.
Jack and Rose grin grin
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
AncientGuy:

Just let her be man,even your relf respect deserves some self respect.

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Joezinho: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ishilove:

Jack and Rose grin grin

cheesy grin. Maybe our parents experienced real love but with this generation? Lucky are those who get to experience it..
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Joezinho:

cheesy grin. Maybe our parents experienced real love but with this generation? Lucky are those who get to experience it..
Oh, I'm experiencing it. Plenty thorns in it, though grin
Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by ashawopikin(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
No go let them sack you because of small teenage underage girl o, face ya work

1 Like

Re: Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? by underpinna: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
EmzyT:

You don't shit where you eat, do your job and face front.

This got me into a deep shit last week

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.