Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening (40135 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Ahmadm(m): 2:07am On Sep 25, 2023
So I was out this evening to buy something at Area 2 shopping complex in Abuja. As I entered my car and about to turn and go home, a young lady driving a big SUV car stopped by my side lower her window and she greeted me, when I answered she asked whether I can help her out, so I was like ok go on, thinking maybe she's lost and asking for directions, but to my utmost surprise she asked me to please give her some cash to buy fuel because she's running out of fuel and she has no money to buy fuel and she needs to go to Apo.

I just shook my head and told her sorry and I zoomed off. I don't know if any of you ever had this experience here in Abuja too?

138 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by SUPERPACK: 2:35am On Sep 25, 2023
If I am the one I will just tell her to follow me to a filling station, then buy for her as little as I can afford. She might genuinely need help and stranded. Makes me remember the song, Another day in Paradise" by Phil Collins.

562 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by DesChyko: 4:24am On Sep 25, 2023
SUPERPACK:
If I am the one I will just tell her to follow me to a filling station, then buy for her as little as I can afford. She might genuinely need help and stranded. Makes me remember the song, Another day in Paradise" by Phil Collins.

Great song! I used to own a Phil Collins Gold Collections. I lost it while renovations was ongoing in my homeland. 🥲

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Mjshexy(f): 4:52am On Sep 25, 2023
The car may not be hers and was really out of fuel, if you had the means you could have just helped, no amount is too small when rendering a helping hand. Times are hard, a closed mouth will only die silently

362 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Uchenna10(m): 5:15am On Sep 25, 2023
So why re u telling us here,wen u couldn't help

264 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by DyingFetus: 5:43am On Sep 25, 2023
You did a good job

Women nowadays are not to be trusted

But you could've told her to park her car someplace and you'd give her a ride to wherever she's going

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Joeyfizzo: 5:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:
So I was out this evening to buy something at Area 2 shopping complex in Abuja. As I entered my car and about to turn and go home, a young lady driving a big SUV car stopped by my side lower her window and she greeted me, when I answered she asked whether I can help her out, so I was like ok go on, thinking maybe she's lost and asking for directions, but to my utmost surprise she asked me to please give her some cash to buy fuel because she's running out of fuel and she has no money to buy fuel and she needs to go to Apo. I just shook my head and told her sorry and I zoomed off. I don't know if any of you ever had this experience here in Abuja too?
I wud have helped her if I had the cash even if it was a male. U never know tommorrow. A guy was stranded yesterday ...his car overheated and his battery ran low ....he had a Jumper and was begging commuters for assistance to connect his jumper to thier battery so he cud power his car....nobody stopped....he waved at me for help stretching out his jumper ....I stopped n assisted. It was a success ...nobody died! Learn to lend a helping hand folks

719 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2023
DesChyko:

Great song! I used to own a Phil Collins Gold Collections. I lost it while renovations was ongoing in my homeland. 🥲

Look for it on YouTube.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Kobicove(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2023
I understand the OP's predicament, these days it's difficult to render help even when you want to cos you don't know when someone is trying to scam you undecided

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Dexy4yah(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2023
And you call it a weird encounter? When you refused helping someone in need of help.

We are gradually turning to animals in this country...

229 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Dshocker(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:
So I was out this evening to buy something at Area 2 shopping complex in Abuja. As I entered my car and about to turn and go home, a young lady driving a big SUV car stopped by my side lower her window and she greeted me, when I answered she asked whether I can help her out, so I was like ok go on, thinking maybe she's lost and asking for directions, but to my utmost surprise she asked me to please give her some cash to buy fuel because she's running out of fuel and she has no money to buy fuel and she needs to go to Apo. I just shook my head and told her sorry and I zoomed off. I don't know if any of you ever had this experience here in Abuja too?

Probably her sugar daddy is out of town 😂

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Dickson178(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2023
Mjshexy:
The car may not be hers and was really out of fuel, if you had the means you could have just helped, no amount is too small when rendering a helping hand. Times are hard, a closed mouth will only die silently
because na woman,you go just open your mouth waaah 🤓.... If to say na man you for say the man do the right thing to zoom off.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by HarunaWest(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2023
She has no fuel buh she drove to Area 2 shopping mall, am sure she put on A.C and she now get fuel, still lower the glass dey ask for money?. I won't trust such person though, make e no be say them wan trail person. Next time you go to that shopping mall, watch out if you will see her again. The things happening in Abuja nowadays one need to be careful.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by HarunaWest(m): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Someone driving a big jeep I am sure the latest model has no one on her contact that can genuinely help her instead na passerby she turn to. In a 'Shopping Mall'. Think am Oga, Open yah head.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by grafixdon: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2023
This's old format, if you're living around, ikoyi, lekki or vi, you'd have experienced this.

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by EbolaTinubu: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
I wud have helped her if I had the cash even if it was a male. U never know tommorrow. A guy was stranded yesterday ...his car overheated and his battery ran low ....he had a Jumper and was begging commuters for assistance to connect his jumper to thier battery so he cud power his car....nobody stopped....he waved at me for help stretching out his jumper ....I stopped n assisted. It was a success ...nobody died! Learn to lend a helping hand folks
God bless you richly

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by virginchaser(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2023
Sometime in Ikeja shopping mall, a well dressed man seen pushing trolley approached me that he needed some money. I was dazed and scared seeing a well dressed man with nice shoes and wristwatch asking me for money inside the mall. I myself didn't even use a trolley. I only looked and moved away but couldn't stop thinking about it with missed feelings.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by dkidd: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2023
We all need help sometimes. Not everyone is a scam. Most times I help for my conscience sake and not because of the person. U could have assisted with a few litres if u could. Don't pray to be stranded. I wonder what's weird about the encounter undecided

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by advanceDNA: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2023
Dickson178:
because na woman,you go just open your mouth waaah 🤓.... If to say na man you for say the man do the right thing to zoom off.

No mind am....Na their way....begging for money is like a norm to them so much that if u no give them, it's like u don commit crime against them......
And them no dey beg their fellow woman....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Qatar2022: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2023
Uchenna10:
So why re u telling us here,wen u couldn't help
Shut up

6 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by advanceDNA: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2023
dkidd:
We all need help sometimes. Not everyone is a scam. Most times I help for my conscience sake and not because of the person. U could have assisted with a few litres if u could. Don't pray to be stranded. I wonder what's weird about the encounter undecided

Is this about scam or about cutting ur coat according to ur cloth.?? na must to carry car comot for house when u know u don't have fuel money??.... Even small child know say fuel don cost for nigeria

.that's how someone opened thread here the other day, saying he has like 95k or thereabouts but wants a better phone, so nairalnaders should come and give him money

..pple like u on that thread kept saying it's not not a big deal, saying closed mouth is a closed destiny..bla bla bla....making this ur same statement that "we all need help once in a while".....like wtf !!! It's funny how we abuse the word help...

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Rhassidy360: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2023
SUPERPACK:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by dhiqson(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2023
Wellllllll op here's my experience
So around katampe junction i was heading somewhere
So i saw a jeep heading my way
I just pointed to the NYSC cap the jeep stopped
And guess who was driving A LADY!
She not only drive me, i stopped at my junction that's police sign post

I've had countless guys help me out and not ccollect a dime
So Op if i were in your shoes and i had ENOUGH TO SPARE
I for buy. No biggie

But you know what you felt
It's all on you

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by MrAgbako: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2023
SUPERPACK:
shry u know say nah madness u dey mad so. If fellow man ask your type for help una no go look him face😂

5 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by UptownVibes(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2023
So of all her many male contacts ,na stranger she came asking for fuel.. By the time she ask 10 mumu guys like that,tank don full. She go carry keg join cheesy That was how they were doing urgent 2k those days,before guys realized the scam. They will give 100+ guys number.. Guy must chat her up.. She will now put them all on hold.. Start billing them urgent 2k.. Now 100x 2000 = E pass minimum wage.. And some heavy mugu go send pass 2k sef.. So I will not blame op for anything.. Most ladies thinks all niggas worship ass and breast* (most girls thinks all guys are fools,but in reality, we are not)

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by SUPERPACK: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2023
HarunaWest:
Someone driving a big jeep I am sure the latest model has no one on her contact that can genuinely help her instead na passerby she turn to. In a 'Shopping Mall'. Think am Oga, Open yah head.
And what if she lost her phone or forgot it while coming out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by SUPERPACK: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2023
MrAgbako:
shry u know say nah madness u dey mad so. If fellow man ask your type for help una no go look him face😂
I am not a womaniser so I can't help just because it is a woman. But I will feel bad if I am in same situation and don't get help because I am a man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Godsongang: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2023
Everything no be scam for this life and even if na scam render the little u can afford to lose just like sportybet

5 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by talented321: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2023
City life is all about packaging
virginchaser:
Sometime in Ikeja shopping mall, a well dressed man seen pushing trolley approached me that he needed some money. I was dazed and scared seeing a well dressed man with nice shoes and wristwatch asking me for money inside the mall. I myself didn't even use a trolley. I only looked and moved away but couldn't stop thinking about it with missed feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Kevineleven(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Weldone Op

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by JOGICE(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2023
Certainly we’ve all got various views on things like this as humans.

THE FACT IS;

Human understanding is centered on life experiences & knowledge gained by association.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by JOGICE(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:

embarassed

56 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.