Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Team Foreign (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Team Foreign (photo) (4303 Views)

Where Are The #team Foreign Women Nairalander Men / Team Foreign Ladies Sensible And Romantic Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Dorwadora(f): 12:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
cry harder,I love your tears ,old used hag
Are you talking about your mother with this phrase? Because I might be everything but definitely not a hag undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Konjiboii: 12:14am On Jun 05, 2022
Omo see as she pure and soft like dove soap, guy make sure say you unleash the forbidden sex jutsu and lick the plate before getting served

1 Like

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Ballzproblemm: 12:16am On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
I intentionally ignored you until I saw this comment. Because you are the shallow one and perhaps self centered to think your egoist perspective matter. What do you know about the current state of Nigeria politics? I just checked your post and I only saw you beer parlour gibberish undecided... And you are saying what?

Y'all go about trying to manipulate little girls who don't know their left from right and you want them to talk about politics. After luring them with 500h.

Come... Discuss politics with me and let's weight intelligence.

I don't even blame y'all... It's the societal stigmatization that make a boy child training inferior to that of a girl child.

Ogbeni know what you'll say when you reply me oooo..... I no too get joy
wail harder

2 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Ballzproblemm: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
Are you talking about your mother with this phrase? Because I might be everything but definitely not a hag undecided
tasty tears grin

2 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Dorwadora(f): 12:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
wail harder
It's your tears over mine dear.... Do you mind for a bucket ?undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Dorwadora(f): 12:20am On Jun 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
tasty tears grin
Are you so poor to love the taste of your misfortunes?.... Pele.... I have 10 naira for you to buy sachet water.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 05, 2022
I will prefer a sound NAIJA BABE over this, any day any time. Not all NAIJA Babes are Leeches.
And the Leechery situation in Naija is simply due to successive failed Leaderships over the years.
Most Naija Babes are hardworking!
I have empowered a Few & dey are doing great!

Soon you will Learn!.
I don't want to enumerate all now.
I am very busy now, but tread with care.
Dia upbringing is completely different from ours.
Whatever that babe slam u with, they will believe completely without hesitation. That won't be the same if it were a black Lady.
She can harm herself just to have u jailed!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by funnyDM: 12:37am On Jun 05, 2022
I'm only interested on the content showing on your laptop.

2 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Ximenez(m): 1:23am On Jun 05, 2022
Black or nothing.

God bless all black women, thank you all for all the sweetness.

To the fans of plywoods and cardboards, we respect your choice and wish you the best.

11 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by christianjoy(m): 1:42am On Jun 05, 2022
Ximenez:
Black or nothing.

God bless all black women, thank you all for all the sweetness.

To the fans of plywoods and cardboards, we respect your choice and wish you the best.
Gbam nothing like black for me wink

4 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by JOACHINpedro: 2:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Op is in Ajegunle undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Ballzproblemm: 3:07am On Jun 05, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
@Williampisces, you are a disgrace to your linage grin, fake oshi ,see as you Don make me insult naija girls for nothing , idiot

11 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Cousin9999: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2022
1. She looks like she's 15. smh

2. Oyinbos have no standards.

3. Her accent and language sounds like someone chewing while speaking.

4. She probably doesn't like sex.

5. Scandinavians are boring and humorless.

6. Even if this is your gf and she marries you and has your child, she's still racist.

5 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Dorwadora(f): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Imagine this fake Op.... Thank God I insulted you well...

Why didn't I check Google lens sef angry angry?.... You've been using us to catch cruise...

11 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2022
Williampisces:
Not even up to 1month I landed in Finland, I've found a clean babe Tatiana in Helsinki... I reject Nigerian girls in my life forever and ever... I have escaped you leaches undecided
Fcck am well well guy remember you represent your country over there

1 Like

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol.... Insecured black boy... Look at you racially discriminating your own color people. Well, women in this content.

And Judging from the angle of the picture, it's a sneak picture so you're a liar, she's not your girlfriend, she's probably a course mate you took pity on your poor black ass to allow you study with her undecided undecided undecided
. And what you call that?
Dumbo grin

1 Like

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by tradepunter: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol.... Insecured black boy... Look at you racially discriminating your own color people. Well, women in this content.

And Judging from the angle of the picture, it's a sneak picture so you're a liar, she's not your girlfriend, she's probably a course mate you took pity on your poor black ass to allow you study with her undecided undecided undecided

STFU evening newspaper.... I sure say you nu get anybody..

Go dy shine your congo with cucumber

2 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2022
Williampisces:
Not even up to 1month I landed in Finland, I've found a clean babe Tatiana in Helsinki... I reject Nigerian girls in my life forever and ever... I have escaped you leaches undecided

Born fool, inferiority complex at its peak.
Just show her this your useless thread and watch her dump your sorry ass.

There is no big deal in dating someone of another race but shaming your own race makes you nothing but a fool. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Dorwadora(f): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2022
tradepunter:

STFU evening newspaper.... I sure say you nu get anybody..

Go dy shine your congo with cucumber
Are you sure that you are not mad?..... No offense... I'm just asking undecided undecided... Better STFU so that you can enjoy this Sunday morning with a sound mind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Dorwadora(f): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Born fool, inferiority complex at its peak.
Just show her this your useless thread and watch her dump your sorry ass.

There is no big deal in dating someone of another race but shaming your own race makes you nothing but a fool. angry
He's a stupid boy in the trenches who wanted to feel good. So he lied to feel good. The picture is from Twitter about campus life.... Someone already busted him up there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:

Ignore that slowpoke jare.

Any black that goes on to put down his/her race just because he or she is dating someone of another race is nothing but a born fool!!! angry angry

Foolish people like them makes my blood boil.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Dorwadora(f): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
. And what you call that?
Dumbo grin
Oh please.... His ass is black undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Sammy101111(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2022
I can’t lie oh Nigeria girls are useless
Nigeria girls are born to be stingy to there self
But want a man to do what her father can not do for her
I met a lady from Holland in Nigeria here it was so different we met at Abuja she told me I smell nice I smiled I asked her for number she gave me I notice at the venue she was just looking at me I shock . The next day I called her we spoke I met up with her . I know No body will believe me if I say this she never let me spend 1 naira . She said she doesn’t want to look cheap to me so she can pay her bills and do mine too .
After sex it was so different she paid the hotel bills for 4 days .in my life have never received this kind of love before to be honest I cried the love was too much from this lady she did not even ask me for a pin She showed me her son
The lady was just 31 years old
The story long I no fit type

But what I really notice about some foreigners is that they act more mature if you like count 20million in front of a white lady no means say she go they tax or bill you . Normally if am with some Nigeria greedy girls I only put like 3k or 4K in my wallet . But on a normal level put above 20k or 30k for wallet and be in a bar you go see how Nigeria girls go they look your pocket they use eyes weight you to see what they can eat from you that is too bad

2 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Greystone: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Should we tell him??

Or make we leave am

Abeg leave am grin

3 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Greystone: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I will prefer a sound NAIJA BABE over this, any day any time. Not all NAIJA Babes are Leeches.
And the Leechery situation in Naija is simply due to successive failed Leaderships over the years.
Most Naija Babes are hardworking!
I have empowered a Few & dey are doing great!

Soon you will Learn!.
I don't want to enumerate all now.
I am very busy now, but tread with care.
Dia upbringing is completely different from ours.
Whatever that babe slam u with, they will believe completely without hesitation. That won't be the same if it were a black Lady.
She can harm herself just to have u jailed!

Completely on point

1 Like

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by 802oluwaseyi: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2022
you better seek counsel from johnny depp right nowyou better seek counsel from johnny depp right now...

4 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Legendoo: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2022
I don't like Nigerian women because of their mentality but this is so unnecessary.

Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2022
Williampisces:
Congrats man, white ladies are the most loving, caring, romantic and adorable people out there especially if they love you, but don't break their hearts or it will be bad for you.

I dated few whites in my University days outside the shore of Nigeria and I can tell you that they are the best.

3 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Bluish44(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:

And Judging from the angle of the picture, it's a sneak picture so you're a liar, she's not your girlfriend, she's probably a course mate you took pity on your poor black ass to allow you study with her undecided undecided undecidedjealousy jealousy

Modified: Well, well..... Mr fake, so you've been busted... Fake oshi... You dare to steal a picture about campus life on Twitter and come here to brag to us grin grin... Naso God go dey expose una.
Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Bluish44(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:

Modified: Well, well..... Mr fake, so you've been busted... Fake oshi... You dare to steal a picture about campus life on Twitter and come here to brag to us grin grin... Naso God go dey expose una.
jealousy go kill you

2 Likes

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by Dorwadora(f): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Bluish44:
jealousy go kill you
Hmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Team Foreign (photo) by koyyess: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

How can I picture search using Chrome browser with my phone ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls / He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. / Look How Simple Innoson CEO Is Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.