Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls (4260 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by GoodCane: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2023
It beats my imagination how a sane man manages to engage in a conversation with a Nigerian girl, let alone dating one.

The only thing in the brain of an average Nigerian girl is how to twerk and Post them on TikTok and WhatsApp. And then logged in to Facebook and start asking men "can you do me a favour"?

99% of Nigeria girls have zero communication skills. They're so unproductive, no innovation, nothing nothing. Their IQ is so Iow that when you initiate a meaningful convo they see you as a jonzing man and make you feel like a Dumbo. The only thing that fascinate an average 9ja girl is Food, fashion and money.

Trying to engage in an intelligent discussion with a Nigerian girl makes you look like a Fool. Desist from chatting with a Nigeria girl.

45 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Wawelexy(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2023
You said it all... I do tell people, only 1 out of ten Nigerian girls (Infact Worldwide) are actually wise... Whenever I make this statement, they attack me verbally. They would ask, including your mum and sisters, I would would reply by categorising them all...

Some would say how much do you even have in your account? I will tell them that asking me such question just proved my statement is right.

I was conversing with one not too long ago on Nigeria's current situation, she's a social media influencer with over 12k followers (got to know this after we exchanged our IG handles), I understand the fact that only few women had flare for politics, so I tried so much to make the convo as neutral as possible. This girl is so dumb to the extent that she doesn't even know what she stands for, she opposed whatever anyone opposed and supports whatever anybody supports, tautology nko? I got fed up that I just had to divert the discussion to something that will entice and make her sound reasonable, which is music cos she gave me regards as an upcoming gospel artist and she sometimes sings as back up too, so I just had to reciprocate the respect by not cutting off the convo... A very pretty girl oo..

Don't get me wrong, we have numerous intelligent, brilliant and smart women, but only few, very very few wise ones... Being WISE is so different from intelligence, brilliance and smartness... I can break it down for you if you don't know the diff...

Nigerian girls does not want to associate with any discussions that is logical or that will stress their brain, especially if it's not money oriented.... grin

28 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by GoodCane: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2023
Nlfpmod rocktation OAM4J

Fp
Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by kelspinall(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2023
2023 na money i come find only,
for gal matter especially naija gals..dah one no concern me...

10 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by StrongAlphMale: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2023
Only a Fool would waste his time chatting, let alone dating a Nigerian girl.

You only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. No stories just bang and move on

9 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2023
No one asked you bro

Go and sit down..
You're not worth the stress
Besides, some Nigerian ladies are doing well than your generation...

Stop the generalization when you know you can't stand in front of most Nigerian ladies to open your smelly mouth

13 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by GoodCane: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2023
Honourable Comrades, in all you do avoid the frustrated Fool above me. Starve her the attention she seeks

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by GoodCane: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2023
kelspinall:
2023 na money i come find only,

for gal matter especially naija gals..dah one no concern me...

100%

You can say that again Comrade

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by GoodCane: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Only a Fool would waste his time chatting, let alone dating a Nigerian girl.

You only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. No stories just bang and move on

100%
I couldn't agree less comrade

7 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by 1Battery(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2023
Only a Fool will waste his time dying for an infested Margot vagina.
Those people there kpekus the smell ehh.

13 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Autobot05: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2023
True
Well I blame it on poverty and laziness ..

Example :- Goodlady the poor evening newspaper cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Jeon(f): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Mumu
Imagrg ,
But you will go around begging siofra with ur DaddyCK's moniker.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by MaScot30(m): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Just bang naija girls, dump them and move on... Just as the op posted, The only thing most of them know is to wear seductive clothe and twerk on social media. Aside that, nothing else. They're just useless.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Red02(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Haha you've probably not met an intelligent nigerian babe in your entire life.

You need to explore farther bruh cool cool

Modified
All these supposed redpillers will one day settle down with a nigerian lady...

Just dey play grin

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by faceLAGOS: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2023
I only bang Nigerian girls.

Can’t stand engaging them at all.

If we’re not fu(king, then We’re not talking.

I get easily tired of them.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by anthonyuncle(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2023
it's obvious you are only attracted to olodos.
girls that are so dull that they don't even know the labor party vice presidential candidate for the coming election.

you have to change the kind of girls you go after.

in fact, you have to change what you look out for in girls.

if you keeping looking out for the boobs, asses, and pussies, you will keep on getting the same result.

if you look out for intelligence, you wouldn't even go beyond "hello" with some girls.
a girls reply to your "hello" will tell you a lot about her.

the truth is, most nigerian girls don't make efforts to improve their intelligence .
they only focus on money, fashion, glam, gram, entertainment, food, etc.
there's little or no focus on intellectual self improvement.

but, there are still a few who strive to be intelligent.
when you meet them, you will be blown away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by FuckYourFather(f): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2023
my guy you are talking about "i never chop girls" apart from giving you money and having sex what else can we do, its just money, sex.
That's all
Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2023
The country is currently in shambles but somehow the only thing you little mind is worried about is Nigerian girls. Keep on with it , it is obvious productive reasoning is done on your behalf else you won't be here wailing about women at this period.

Leave reasoning for adults.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Britishpea: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
anthonyuncle:
it's obvious you are only attracted to olodos.
girls that are so dull that they don't even know the labor party vice presidential candidate for the coming election

you have to change the kind of girls you go after.

in fact, you have to change what you look out for in girls.

if you keeping looking out for the boobs, asses, and pussies, you will keep on getting the same result.

if you look out for intelligence, you wouldn't even go beyond "hello" with some girls.
a girls reply to your "hello" will tell you a lot about her.

the truth is, most nigerian girls don't make efforts to improve their intelligence .
they only focus on money, fashion, glam, gram, entertainment, food, etc.
there's little or no focus on intellectual self improvement.

but, there are still a few who strive to be intelligent.
when you meet them, you will be blown away.

It is obvious you just want to type long epistles. Someone is giving a general advice and u went ahead that he’s attracted to the lots.

You went down again to corroborate his messages? Ment!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Lionmachala(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Honourable Comrades, in all you do avoid the frustrated Fool above me. Starve her the attention she seeks

If you concurs .. click like.... If you don't click share

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by anthonyuncle(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Britishpea:

It is obvious you just want to type long epistles. Someone is giving a general advice and u went ahead that he’s attracted to the lots.

You went down again to corroborate his messages? Ment!

it is obvious you have an issue with understanding.

someone says that "99% of nigerian girls".

there's no way that the op has encountered 99% of the total number of nigerian girls.
he derived his result from 99% of nigerian girls he has met, heard about, encountered, or seen on screen.

you came here defending your blank head.

even the op that advised one to desist from chatting with a nigerian girl has a sister, a (nigerian )female friend, a nigerian girl he smiles to everyday, a nigerian girl he hopes to have by his side and more.

you better go and work on your intelligence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
G00DHardDick:
It beats my imagination how a sane man manages to engage in a conversation with a Nigerian girl, let alone dating one.

The only thing in the brain of an average Nigerian girl is how to twerk and Post them on TikTok and WhatsApp. And then logged in to Facebook and start asking men "can you do me a favour"?

99% of Nigeria girls have zero communication skills. They're so unproductive, no innovation, nothing nothing. Their IQ is so Iow that when you initiate a meaningful convo they see you as a jonzing man and make you feel like a Dumbo. The only thing that fascinate an average 9ja girl is Food, fashion and money.

Trying to engage in an intelligent discussion with a Nigerian girl makes you look like a Fool. Desist from chatting with a Nigeria girl.

Happy Wailings😂

How many Nigerian Men are Intelligent And Wise Just to start with?😂

Nigeria Female Gender are the Perfect Reflection & Replica of their Men. There Is nothing you can do about It.

Be Versatile, Think Beyond and See Beyond what Ordinary people can't see.

Let this Sink Into your Skull and Stop Wailing.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Happy Wailings😂

How many Nigerian Men are Intelligent And Wise Just to start with?😂

Nigeria Female Gender are the Perfect Reflection & Replica of their Men. There Is nothing you can do about It.

Be Versatile, Think Beyond and See Beyond what Ordinary people can't see.

Let this Sink Into your Skull and Stop Wailing
I had to check the monicker twice to be sure. grin

WONDERMENT

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Cinema4d: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
siofra:
Only an idiot will take you serious. With all the ibon (let me borrow from ishielove grin) in your post, you still have the mind to say Nigerian women have low IQ

Please proofread your original post and heading, spot the grammatical errors and correct them. Then maybe we can have this conversation. Olodo.
Are you part of the 1%?
Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by StrongAlphMale: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Red02:
Haha you've probably not met an intelligent nigerian babe in your entire life.
I've met tons of them

You need to explore farther bruh cool cool

Modified
All these supposed redpillers will one day settle down with a nigerian lady...

Just dey play grin

Unfortunately, Redpillers will get married to foreign girls not Nigeria girls. let's be guided.

Marry a foreign girl for your complete peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Red02(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Unfortunately, Redpillers will get married to foreign girls not Nigeria girls. let's be guided.

Marry a foreign girl for your complete peace of mind

There are also ardent redpillers in other countries, ive not seen them trash-talking their own women but nigerian redpillers make it look like they just want to marry a lady by colour of her skin.....like the foreign ladies automatically are wife materials

No difference btw a redpiller and a feminist
Crazy people grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by Emu4u2c: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Then you should talk to them in the language they understand...I was once like the O.P till I Started doing something productive with my time And then you have to have deep pockets too I won't lie to you .. But Nigerian girls are super interesting to talk to believe me
. just be loaded and have content
Re: Why I Don't Chat With Nigeria Girls by jeromestarks: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hating aside, you can hardly have an intelligent discussion with a nija babe.

All their thinking revolves around their pvssy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Age-Gap Relationships Last? / Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down / She Came To Seduce Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.