Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing (26253 Views)

Crowd Awaits APC's North West Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Pictures) / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by derecho(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2022
I don't believe the errand boys are ingrates.After God,Without them, there'd be no colossus called Asiwaju.They sacrificed a lot for him and he just wants to discard them without acknowledging it.Who is the ingrate here? Tinubu isn't just an ingrate but too arrogant.

That said,
Do you honestly think Tinubu wont vie for the highest seat if he was the V.P?
Guys are just being sentimental and should know that blackmail won't work

drlateef:

Tinubu is the one that should be pacified for the ingratitude and disloyalty of his errand boys who chose to challenge him for leadership position. Not Oshinbajo the ingrate.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Atm99(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2022
abc115:
APC South West Presidential aspirants Meeting currently ongoing
I Stand with Osinbanjo. The best man for the Job.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by drlateef: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2022
derecho:
I don't believe the errand boys are ingrates.After God,Without them, there'd be no colossus called Asiwaju.They sacrificed a lot for him and he just wants to discard them without acknowledging it.Who is the ingrate here? Tinubu isn't just an ingrate but too arrogant.

That said,
Do you honestly think Tinubu wont vie for the highest seat if he was the V.P?
Guys are just being sentimental and should know that blackmail won't work

Stop turning truth upside down. They are the ingrates. Tinubu brought them up to political relevance. He deserves respect and first refusal for any office. They rose to where they are through the help of Tinubu. Stop talking nonsense as if we don’t have brains.

1 Like

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by derecho(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Kikikiki...I know you are being sentimental and you can't handle the truth.
Those with the full story and higher reasoning capability won't agree with you.Like I said, blackmail won't work.
drlateef:

Stop turning truth upside down. They are the ingrates. Tinubu brought them up to political relevance. He deserves respect and first refusal for any office. They rose to where they are through the help of Tinubu. Stop talking nonsense as if we don’t have brains.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by miyagi01(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Failure group stop disturbing yourselves. So we have such a large number of IDIOTS on this forum? Only mad idiotic people will lie that Buhari mentioned acn bloc after 8 years of a United all progressive Congress. You fools will weep bitterly for the rest of your lives when GEJ or Amaechi emerges APC flag bearer. The fools even think because Jonathan wasn't screened he is not the consensus man, the fools expect that a former President GCFR will sit before lesser oyegun and co in the name of screening? Una go get sense by force. Useless everlasting idiots, Goodluck Jonathan or Amaechi is your next President, we Niger Delta feeds you. You can't be anything without us, you'll all starve to death without Niger Delta that's why we're ruling you next after PMB
who is this slowpoke and low-life
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Bigpapi1: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2022
It is our turn Yoruba we support
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by fayruz02(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2022
abc115:
APC South West Presidential aspirants Meeting currently ongoing

See the side view of Osinbanjo �
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by AminuRano87(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2022
If they don't come up with one person among them, they are foolish
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by caracas: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2022
truthfinder319:
Leave them. They are better coordinated so far. The region leads in diplomacy and development. The next president will come from this meeting and they will reconcile afterwards. That's politics..

Afonjas can deceive themselves for Africa
Note this n know peace
Yoruba will never rule Nigeria again…..
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by okunwaye(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Za pee poo choice grin

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by okuta007: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
RexTramadol1:

You typed so much for saying nothing

In the end, did Hillary Clinton taste power?

In fact your analogy isn’t up with what I talked about

VP’s eye the number one seat and that happened to Biden too, even if not immediate…. He still came after just four years.

I am talking about the principle and not the result - if Biden ran against Trump in 2016 he would have lost because Obama admin had too much baggage in 2016 from ISIS killing Americans to the failure of Obama care website failing to general voter apathy towards democrats - that is why that year of 2016- Republicans took not just the WHITE HOUSE, but the SENATE and the HOUSE OF REPS - CONGRESS - so a Biden's candidacy would have been crushed tremendously in 2016... Never undermine the effect of the Russian hoax on Trumps' admnistration for 4 years with the Infamous Mueller probe - all that came with nothing to show the election was rigged but it damaged Trump's re-election because for low information voters - a lie constantly repeated 27/7 by CNN means there is some truth in it creating conspiracy theories and Chinese covid was the final nail to remove Trump from office with ballot harvesting and unsolicited ballots - well wait for 2024 - no more covid, not even hyper monkey pox will allow all that millions of unsolicited ballots and drop boxes to sway our elections anymore

Now all I said is nothing to you because you are so dogmatic in your views - whatever you do not believe doesnt exist - and that makes you impervious to concepts and learn to liberate your mind grin
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Newton2024: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Sometimes you Yorubas talk of igbos being full of hate.but the way this thread has been derailed and most Yorubas attacking igbos,it shows who actually have this hatred.Even in Lagos here,it's so evident.this is a deep sickness in your tribe.And I don't think it will be leaving sooner.its a shame.
I'm sorry Bro. Politicians from the other side pissed me off. They are cowards and slaves to their Fulani masters. My insult is not to the good people of south east. I love Igbos.

If you check my comments and threads on Nairaland, you will see that I am pro Igbos. I wish to vote an Igbo man in 2023 but the way those Fulani stooge governors are doing is annoying. Once again, I am sorry.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Newton2024: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
derecho:
And what's the link between yeebos and SW aspirants? Can't you for once leave yeebos and celebrate omoluabis?

Their Fulani stooge governors pissed me off. They are too slavish for my liking.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Newton2024: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
mazizitonene:
seriously, this stuffs you young folks is becoming really boring.
Put your points across like civil and educated folks. When you go to buy bread, fuel....dollar at 610, they don't care if you're Yoruba or Igbo. No one asks you or gives you preference....when police, robbers or insecurity meets you on the way, they don't consider if you're Igbo first. Learn to reason beyond petty sentiments and unnecessary tribal bigotry.
My anger is towards igbo polithiefcians. They are a bunch of unserious element.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by derecho(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
But the discuss isn't about them.The focus is on the omoluabis
Newton2024:
Their Fulani stooge governors pissed me off. They are too slavish for my liking.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Newton2024: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
derecho:
But the discuss isn't about them.The focus is on the omoluabis
Okay. I'm sorry for derailing the thread.

1 Like

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by derecho(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
You're welcome my brother.
Newton2024:
Okay. I'm sorry for derailing the thread.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by coolitempa(f): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
PrinceMajestic:
Failure group stop disturbing yourselves. So we have such a large number of IDIOTS on this forum? Only mad idiotic people will lie that Buhari mentioned acn bloc after 8 years of a United all progressive Congress. You fools will weep bitterly for the rest of your lives when GEJ or Amaechi emerges APC flag bearer. The fools even think because Jonathan wasn't screened he is not the consensus man, the fools expect that a former President GCFR will sit before lesser oyegun and co in the name of screening? Una go get sense by force. Useless everlasting idiots, Goodluck Jonathan or Amaechi is your next President, we Niger Delta feeds you. You can't be anything without us, you'll all starve to death without Niger Delta that's why we're ruling you next after PMB

Lol…. This one don smoke some tin… cheesy grin
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Ricibo: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Watch what this 300l UNIBEN student was caught doing click on this link to watch it on Facebook

https://textil-art.eu/MnA0ajRoOU05ZTlFMnY=
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Donshegxy10(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
LegacyB:

May he replicate Lagos in your house and household.

Amen.....
That is the best state in nigeria.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Wwwq: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Oh
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by truthfinder319: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
As we said. BAT got the support of all SW, SS and SE candidates.

truthfinder319:
Leave them. They are better coordinated so far. The region leads in diplomacy and development. The next president will come from this meeting and they will reconcile afterwards. That's politics..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction / MKO Abiola: "Nice Move But We’ll Still Vote You Out In 2019" - Some Reactions / Lawan Suggests Amendment Of Land Use Act, See What He Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.