Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing (26234 Views)

Crowd Awaits APC's North West Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Pictures) / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Sannisege: 3:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Reinaldo:

Not today, not ever. Your Ashiwaju is not the man for the job.
you better no kill yourself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Akponmfet: 3:13am On Jun 05, 2022
I see Judas in their midst.
May God embarrass and punish Judas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by RexTramadol1: 3:21am On Jun 05, 2022
blancsn1:
And you think that is for dead brain Igbos like you to decide. A man gave you his VP slot because he is not a Christian, 8 years after you can't reach out to the same man that you never pleaded before he gave you his slot to plead with him explaining why n how you will take care of all his desire if he give you is blessing like he did 8 years ago.

See I dislike Tinubu cos I believe they can perform beta as gov but so long Osinbajo can not appeal to him whether he will drag Adeboye or pray to God for Tinubu to withdraw n support. Tinubu must have the Tinubu, I have dealt with ingrate in life too many times n if I did you a favour to be VP n you think you do not owe me the favour to support my presidency after my 8 years support to you then thunder must strike you dead.

Lol, sorry Mr. Sango

Osinbajo didn’t betray nobody

If you are a student of politics, you should know this that the quest for power isn’t limited.

If Tinubu was VP too, he will vie for this presidency certainly, it’s just normal

Asides Namadi Sambo, which VP since 1999 didn’t contest?

Even in the U.S it’s same. In fact that Osinbajo hasn’t held a campaign of calumny against him, and still keeping all jagaban’s shady dealings from the public is what should be commended.

Don’t fool yourself, Osinbajo is in the know of all that’s happening in Lagos than meets the eye.

5 Likes

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by culidea: 3:24am On Jun 05, 2022
Osoba
Gbenga Daniel
Amosun
Dapo Abiodun
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by beejay85: 3:27am On Jun 05, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Failure group stop disturbing yourselves. So we have such a large number of IDIOTS on this forum? Only mad idiotic people will lie that Buhari mentioned acn bloc after 8 years of a United all progressive Congress. You fools will weep bitterly for the rest of your lives when GEJ or Amaechi emerges APC flag bearer. The fools even think because Jonathan wasn't screened he is not the consensus man, the fools expect that a former President GCFR will sit before lesser oyegun and co in the name of screening? Una go get sense by force. Useless everlasting idiots, Goodluck Jonathan or Amaechi is your next President, we Niger Delta feeds you. You can't be anything without us, you'll all starve to death without Niger Delta that's why we're ruling you next after PMB
grin drinking Ugandan waragi early in d morn isn't too good bro...
Try to eat bf tasting ogogoro in d morning unless na wetin u write for up we go dey see oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by fombi: 3:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Anything outside Osibanjor, it means either Atiku or Peter Obi will win. At least 60% of Yorubas don't like Tinubu, in the South South and Eastern part of the country Tinubu has Zero respect or popularity, the see him as a old lawless criminal, with dirty personality.

2 Likes

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by okuta007: 3:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Eastlink:
The Last Supper

Lord protect your son[b] Osinbajo[/b] from the evil that lay in the dark. grin

Spare his life from The Ides of March where the political Brutus might want him off the scene with poisonous substances.

The scene is a replica of the thread below where a nairalander likened the outing of the South West leaders to the Last Supper. Photos and link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7114808/south-west-leaders-last-supper

judas iscariot can not be the son of God
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by wiseoneking: 3:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Congratulations to ASIWAJU, the man for the job
Una don come again

1 Like

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by olatuns2017: 3:54am On Jun 05, 2022
abc115:
APC South West Presidential aspirants Meeting currently ongoing

That short man wearing mask to cover his betrayer will not step down...

If you trust your daughter will an OSHIBANJE

After 9 month you will thank me

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by chidiwar(m): 3:57am On Jun 05, 2022
adioolayi:
Awon omoluabis...

Anyone the cap fits...we support!

Some people don skim themselves out of the equation again by the type of politics they play....or how can you explain a sitting Governor from their region submitting form for a Northern candidate, when the entire region is clamouring for that position to be ceded to them

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by chidiwar(m): 3:59am On Jun 05, 2022
adioolayi:
Awon omoluabis...

Some people don skim themselves out of the equation again by the type of politics they play....or how can you explain a sitting Governor from their region submitting form for a Northern candidate, when the entire region is clamouring for that position to be ceded to them

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baba relax first make wetin want kill u come first before u finally die.....
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by chidiwar(m): 3:59am On Jun 05, 2022
adioolayi:
Awon omoluabis...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by CockAndBullStor: 4:07am On Jun 05, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Failure group stop disturbing yourselves. So we have such a large number of IDIOTS on this forum? Only mad idiotic people will lie that Buhari mentioned acn bloc after 8 years of a United all progressive
This is a serious wailing, chai!

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Corporate2020: 4:10am On Jun 05, 2022
derecho:
One thing I like about Osinbajo is that he keeps his emotions in check and speaks less.

You are right about that.

Osinbajo is naturally cool, calm, and collected. I think he also learnt that from Tinubu. You will recall that several politicians have abused, cursed and lambasted, but he ever responds until this moment that he decided to come all out and call a spade a spade.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by okuta007: 4:15am On Jun 05, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Lol, sorry Mr. Sango

If you are a student of politics, you should know this that the quest for power isn’t limited.

If Tinubu was VP too, he will vie for this presidency certainly, it’s just normal

Even in the U.S it’s same. In fact that Osinbajo hasn’t held a campaign of calumny against him, and still keeping all jagaban’s shady dealings from the public is what should be commended.

Don’t fool yourself, Osinbajo is in the know of all that’s happening in Lagos than meets the eye.

you are a liar - did then Obama VP Joe Biden contest the presidential primaries against Hillary Clinton in 2016? NO - he did not - why? because the Obama camp felt the need to reward Hillary Clinton as the 2016 nominee of the party judging by the fact that she got more votes than Obama in the 2008 primaries but Obama got the most delegates - and it is the delegates that count in the primaries.. Yes the votes show your popularity, but delegates will clinch the party's ticket for you.... So, there was this "gentleman's agreement" that after Obama's tenure ends, Hillary will take the Democrat Party presidential ticket, hence Obama made her the US Secretary of State in 2009 - so she can gain global exposure and acceptance, polish her diplomatic resume in preparation for her to take over from him.....and she got the ticket, because Obama kept his promise to the Clinton camp of the democrat party. It was this agreement that made Bill Clinton to become Obama's unofficial propaganda chief - months leading to the 2012 elections, when Obama was making every wrong decision - and screwing up the economy, Bill Clinton will deploy his charm and power of oratory to explain Obama's actions in a way that Obama could not even do for himself- That was why CNN then called Clinton, the "Explainer-in-Chief" - so why did he do all that work? He wanted Obama to win a second term so that the agreement Obama had with them can stand.. that is politics. That was what Tinubu did too - supporting Buhari for 8 years because he wants the APC ticket in 2023 and expected Buhari to reward him with his northern block of voter base.. simple politics 101

So Osinbajo is out of line! I know when Tinubu told him he is being considered to be Buhari's running mate in 2015, he never told Asiwaju, "Sir, thanks for the consideration - once Buhari wins, and he is about to leave, I will take over - because I will be more experienced by then to be President" - you think Tinubu would have allowed that to happen ? If Fashola was a christian, do you think Osinbajo will be VP today? No, because Fashola had more political pedigree and name recognition as a former Governor than the "mere commissioner" Osinbajo - the Only reason he became the VP choice was to avoid a muslim-muslim ticket which a Tinubu or Fashola's choice as VP would have created, in order not to play into what the then CAN President Ayo Oritsejafor was saying then that Buhari is an Islamic fundamentalist -

So from DAY 1 - Osinbajo was meant to be a pawn to rest power from the PDP - not because he was the most qualified - and he knew it, he accepted it.. after all being a VP Is way better than returning to the classroom as a "mere" Lecturer after serving as a "mere" Commissioner in Lagos State - You think without Tinubu, Osinbajo will win even as a Local Government Chairman or Deputy Governor of Lagos State?, talk less of being Governor of Lagos State - not to talk of being VP of Nigeria --- You guys should stop supporting evil and be reasonable... Osinbajo signed a pact with the devil and he must honor his commitment for peace to reign. IF Osinbajo was even lucky or had divine grace, Buhari would have passed on during his almost 1 year treatment of his illness in London. Osinbajo would have been President and no one, not even Tinubu's wife will advise Tinubu to fight Osinbajo for the office of President as provided by the constitution - BUT Buhari came back alive and that is the will of God, that Osinbajo will not rule Nigeria.

And those of you who see nothing wrong with what Osinbajo has done to Tinubu, MAY THOSE YOU APPOINT TO LOOK AFTER YOUR HOUSE while you are away, end up SLEEPING WITH YOUR WIFE, MARRYING YOUR WIFE, become FATHER to your children, take over your HOUSE , car and property, lock you out with heavy padlock and instruct the maiguard never to let you in - because he soon realized he is a better handler of the home you built, a family you created and wealth you acquired.... so you should roam away into oblivion because you trusted him!

"Osinbajoism - the politics of monumental betrayal" will be studied in Nigerian politics for decades IF not centuries - just like Awolowo and Akintola's feud is still a case study in political science courses today in Nigerian Universities!
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Newton2024:

No anointing for coward and unserious aspirants. I don't like Tinubu but I like his seriousness. Igbo polithiefcians are cowards and unserious.
Sometimes you Yorubas talk of igbos being full of hate.but the way this thread has been derailed and most Yorubas attacking igbos,it shows who actually have this hatred.Even in Lagos here,it's so evident.this is a deep sickness in your tribe.And I don't think it will be leaving sooner.its a shame.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by azikiweironsi(m): 4:26am On Jun 05, 2022
derecho:
One thing I like about Osinbajo is that he keeps his emotions in check and speaks less.

That's the sign of intelligence. Only empty barrel makes noise.
The STARBOY naturally looks Presidential, intelligent, bold and calculated. Strikes when less expected but accurate. Not all these agbero style of fighting dirty.

1 Like

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Aystarz: 4:29am On Jun 05, 2022
Throwback:
Good!

Let the man who has prepared himself for the task lead the party to victory at the polls.

That man has over many years built men and partnerships that would help deliver the election and deliver progressive change.

That man is the city boy.

All you urchins can do is rant and speculate on here. It won't change a single thing tomorrow. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Aystarz: 4:32am On Jun 05, 2022
popesco123:
They are politically irrelevant as real self made industrious rich business minded people unlike some hungry talkertives buffoons from Southwest who desperately see politics as the air they breathe for life. I guess you concurred this in your daft brain. Olodo!

quote author=sogodihno post=113481945]

Sincerely, I tire for them o,they are not called 5% for northing, they are really irrelevant

Me likey how you served it to that fool.

1 Like

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Okobola146: 4:34am On Jun 05, 2022
Holy ghost..............fireeeeeee!
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Okobola146: 4:35am On Jun 05, 2022
azikiweironsi:

That's the sign of intelligence. Only empty barrel makes noise.
The STARBOY naturally looks Presidential, intelligent, bold and calculated. Strikes when less expected but accurate. Not all these agbero style of fighting dirty.
especially that one called Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by LegacyB: 4:39am On Jun 05, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Congratulations to ASIWAJU, the man for the job
May he replicate Lagos in your house and household.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Diligence: 4:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Does South West as a region remember they HV had 16 years as President, Vice President and Speaker.?

Is Southwest just okay with a ticket even though whoever their candidate is, won't beat Atiku?

For National Integration and unity, Any APC Presidential Bearer should come from SouthEast, NorthEast or NorthCentral that are yet to produce a president.

If the APC's bearer should come from South South, Southwest or NorthWest, Peter Obi or Atiku would win.... Make una note this today!
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by abbey621(m): 4:51am On Jun 05, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Lol, sorry Mr. Sango

Which shady dealings are you talking about? Surely you're privileged to some info. we don't know. Even if your shady dealings rumor were true, how does Osibanjo speak without implicating himself? Everything go clear next week, end game is here!

1 Like

Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Paulnoma(m): 5:04am On Jun 05, 2022
derecho:
that's a MAN
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by ufotunang: 5:08am On Jun 05, 2022
See the way tinubu is looking at osibanjo...with one eye
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by Gozac: 5:10am On Jun 05, 2022
All these are for the glam, Power is not coming to SW at all. You mark my words and you can take it to the bank
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by NwokoloOwa: 5:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Everytime Osinbajo go carry tablet dey type wetin I know know.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by dabigwalls: 5:24am On Jun 05, 2022
grin grin grin

Lol...na wa for you o

NwokoloOwa:
Everytime Osinbajo go carry tablet dey type wetin I know know.
Re: APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing by RadleyLC(m): 5:24am On Jun 05, 2022
okuta007:

you are a liar - did then Obama VP Joe Biden contest the presidential primaries against Hillary Clinton in 2016? NO - he did not - why? because the Obama camp felt the need to reward Hillary Clinton as the 2016 nominee of the party judging by the fact that she got more votes than Obama in the 2008 primaries but Obama got the most delegates - and it is the delegates that count in the primaries.. Yes the votes show your popularity, but delegates will clinch the party's ticket for you.... So, there was this "gentleman's agreement" that after Obama's tenure ends, Hillary will take the Democrat Party presidential ticket, hence Obama made her the US Secretary of State in 2009 - so she can gain global exposure and acceptance, polish her diplomatic resume in preparation for her to take over from him.....and she got the ticket, because Obama kept his promise to the Clinton camp of the democrat party. It was this agreement that made Bill Clinton to become Obama's unofficial propaganda chief - months leading to the 2012 elections, when Obama was making every wrong decision - and screwing up the economy, Bill Clinton will deploy his charm and power of oratory to explain Obama's actions in a way that Obama could not even do for himself- That was why CNN then called Clinton, the "Explainer-in-Chief" - so why did he do all that work? He wanted Obama to win a second term so that the agreement Obama had with them can stand.. that is politics. That was what Tinubu did too - supporting Buhari for 8 years because he wants the APC ticket in 2023 and expected Buhari to reward him with his northern block of voter base.. simple politics 101

So Osinbajo is out of line! I know when Tinubu told him he is being considered to be Buhari's running mate in 2015, he never told Asiwaju, "Sir, thanks for the consideration - once Buhari wins, and he is about to leave, I will take over - because I will be more experienced by then to be President" - you think Tinubu would have allowed that to happen ? If Fashola was a christian, do you think Osinbajo will be VP today? No, because Fashola had more political pedigree and name recognition as a former Governor than the "mere commissioner" Osinbajo - the Only reason he became the VP choice was to avoid a muslim-muslim ticket which a Tinubu or Fashola's choice as VP would have created, in order not to play into what the then CAN President Ayo Oritsejafor was saying then that Buhari is an Islamic fundamentalist -

So from DAY 1 - Osinbajo was meant to be a pawn to rest power from the PDP - not because he was the most qualified - and he knew it, he accepted it.. after all being a VP Is way better than returning to the classroom as a "mere" Lecturer after serving as a "mere" Commissioner in Lagos State - You think without Tinubu, Osinbajo will win even as a Local Government Chairman or Deputy Governor of Lagos State?, talk less of being Governor of Lagos State - not to talk of being VP of Nigeria --- You guys should stop supporting evil and be reasonable... Osinbajo signed a pact with the devil and he must honor his commitment for peace to reign. IF Osinbajo was even lucky or had divine grace, Buhari would have passed on during his almost 1 year treatment of his illness in London. Osinbajo would have been President and no one, not even Tinubu's wife will advise Tinubu to fight Osinbajo for the office of President as provided by the constitution - BUT Buhari came back alive and that is the will of God, that Osinbajo will not rule Nigeria.

And those of you who see nothing wrong with what Osinbajo has done to Tinubu, MAY THOSE YOU APPOINT TO LOOK AFTER YOUR HOUSE while you are away, end up SLEEPING WITH YOUR WIFE, MARRYING YOUR WIFE, become FATHER to your children, take over your HOUSE , car and property, lock you out with heavy padlock and instruct the maiguard never to let you in - because he soon realized he is a better handler of the home you built, a family you created and wealth you acquired.... so you should roam away into oblivion because you trusted him!

"Osinbajoism - the politics of monumental betrayal" will be studied in Nigerian politics for decades IF not centuries - just like Awolowo and Akintola's feud is still a case study in political science courses today in Nigerian Universities!

Now this made my morning digest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku / Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? / I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.