Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter (8423 Views)

Between Remi Tinubu And A Beautiful Yoruba Lady / See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner / Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Afonjakid: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2022
angry

5 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Afonjakid: 7:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Mokason288(m): 7:06am On Jun 05, 2022
cheesy
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Toneypen247(m): 7:07am On Jun 05, 2022
So we should leave integrity and competence because we want to help fulfil someone's life ambition

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Baloranking(m): 7:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2022
this one need slap

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by NwaIdeato: 7:20am On Jun 05, 2022
They've turned it into a tribal thing so Igbos and South South might as well give Obi a bloc vote whether or not he stands a chance, let Atiku and Tinubu go at each other's jugular in the North.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by DamianX: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2022
So we should accept incompetence and keep suffering just because one druggie betrayed the south and helped his master into power.

Na why una no Dy get brain for that side

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Elmojiid(m): 7:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Her opinion

2 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by sammyj: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2022
Your cup of tea. The Southerners are not comfortable with your lord Jagaban because we dislike incompetent leadership compared to the Northerners !!!

10 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2022
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2022
She is very daft and dum.b, a disgrace to her generation.

God knows I hate girls with fish brain because they have abysmally low IQ and easily decieved.

The only reason she wants a sick old man to rule is because he comes from her tribe yet she has the guts to insult others that are sensible.

Such a disgusting scum!!!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by GuyWise101(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It baffles me how any educated person will be supporting Tinubu.

24 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2022
She's a very smart Yoruba woman..... smarter than most Yoruba men I've seen on twitter (eg deji)

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by God1000(m): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2022
That's because southerners want only crème de la crème

1 Like

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by XerXers: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2022
For the yorubas it's about political relevance not how to move the country forward.

13 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by nedu666: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2022
So those not supporting tinubu hates him..i.e. they should not aspire for president. Only yorubas are good for president. Only tinubu in Yoruba land is good for president.

9 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by 9jahotblog: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2022
Radarada. As if the south west region Tinubu hailed from aren’t suffering. Tinubu is a goner. All the 6 geopolitical zones have rejected him and his lifetime ambition.

17 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by TimFisher2: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2022
grin

That's good!

Very Fantastic

Since she has turned it into tribal voting

Let every region vote for its own

South East and South will vote for Obi

South West will vote for Tinubu

Northerners will vote for Atiku

Last last Atiku will win grin

Let's remind them how it started

We warned them

They chastise us...insulted us called us all sort of names

We wanted the good of the country where everyone will be equal among others.. but we were wrong,we never knew they had an ulterior devilish motive.we saw their treachery..Gov Babatunde Fashola made an infamous statement in their dialect that they should remember to vote for Buhari so that power will return to their region

They imported tribal politics into our political space and corrupted both the unborn child to know how to play the politics

If I start to mention their treacherous sins they have committed...time won't be enough

We told them that they will never smell the seat again.. rather let the North continue ruling us

9 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by BigDawsNet: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Point..

If we southern neglect southern
Automatically the power will be shifted back to the Northerns for another 8years... meaning Northerns get to enjoy more for 16years...

Southern its up to you..
I don't know if tinubu or other southern candidates are the right guy for the job, but what I'm sure of is that our own people will never let the southern lack anything we deserved...

And probably maybe all this top Offices/Agencies across the federation can be control back by the southern leaders...

Vote him out- give Northerns complete 16years to rules

Vote him in- let's take back what belong to us....

Igbo
Yoruba ...make una think oh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by slivertongue: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Those elites selling tinubu to the North are doing it for their own interest and for the interest of the masses. Why ain't southerners selling their own to others and to their own? These northern elites don't love the South more than the South. Ganduje is a product of Kwankwaso, shettima is a product of sheriff etc. are they at peace with their mentors? Tinubu's can't be different. I thank God Gej behaved himself and left. Tinubu didn't defeat Gej , he joined some elements in the North to defeat him.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by SweetiliciousD: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2022
8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

10 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by id4sho(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2022
sad
Make una no Lee Jagaban, father of gangsters and street urchins.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by DannyFX2638: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Point..

If we southern neglect tinubu
Automatically the power will be shifted back to the Northerns for another 8years... meaning Northerns get to enjoy more for 16years...

Southern its up to you..
I don't know if tinubu is the right candidate, but what I'm sure of is that he will never let the southern lack anything we deserved...

And probably maybe all this top Offices/Agencies across the federation can be control back by the southern leaders...

Igbo
so Nigeria election is now between tribes and not the candidate with the right quality SHAME ON NIGERIANS.. Nigeria will always struggle until it is divided !

1 Like

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by flamingREED(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Sociology should be taught from primary schools. Lack of it's basic concepts make a lot of people think of their fellow humans as objects without any dignity or capability.

See my signature.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by immortalmortal: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2022
You said the north want him because of what he's done for them. What has he done for south east and south south? Shey if he had done anything for these regions they would support him?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Charmingrascal(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2022
Instead of Tinubu to become the President power should return to wherever.

On PYO mandate we stand.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by emmanuelbrown26: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It baffles me how any educated person will be supporting Tinubu.
Education is not educache. Afonjas always think that they are politically smarter than others. Did u read what d former SGF Babachir Lawal said about afonjas, that they always think that they are smarter.
Imagine d nonsense that bitch said, likewise every other afonja u see around. Personal ambition is now better than competency. Some of them are just useless for my liking abeg.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by BigDawsNet: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2022
DannyFX2638:
so Nigeria election is now between tribes and not the candidate with the right quality SHAME ON NIGERIANS.. Nigeria will always struggle until it is divided !

You think it's not by tribe?

You need to check the names of people controlling our agencies and offices... then you will get what I'm saying...

How can you make 90% of the fulani and hausa the head of these offices
What happened to the yoruba and ibo

I remember watching a live interview with the president... the guy asked why the offices were filled up with the Northerns....
Our president answered... I select people I know to work with me.... so now... he doesn't know yoruba or igbo people right?...

I'm not a supporters of tinubu...
I don't care if osinbanjo wins or
Amechi... I just want a Southern to take over the sit...that's all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by excanny: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2022
A man helped installed the worst president, then he should be congratulated.

What benefits has Bihari presidency brought to Nigerians, except suffering?

We are so used to suffering in this country.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by emmanuelbrown26: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Point..

If we southern neglect tinubu

Southern its up to you..
I don't know if tinubu is the right candidate, but what I'm sure of is that he will never let the southern lack anything we deserved...

Igbo
Don't bring igbo to your dirty and rubbish game abeg, just put only Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Aystarz: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Assetinvestor:
She is very daft and dum.b, a disgrace to her generation.

God knows I hate girls with fish brain because they have abysmally low IQ and easily decieved.

The only reason she wants a sick old man to rule is because he comes from her tribe yet she has the guts to insult others that are sensible.

Such a disgusting scum!!!
You flatter the bimbo with the emboldened. The arihead's only motivation, if you check well, is a miserly 30k stipend to talk trash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Police To Withdraw Assault Rifles & Introduce Use Of Rubber Bullets / Atiku Berates Tinubu For "Hypocritical Criticism Of APC" / Live Results From Polling Units Across Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.