Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter (8434 Views)

Between Remi Tinubu And A Beautiful Yoruba Lady / See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner / Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Idaytesj29(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Toneypen247:
So we should leave integrity and competence because we want to help fulfil someone's life ambition

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

Where is the integrity and competence?
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Carlosdd: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Because your number six is working perfectly this is one of the best write up short and meaningful. God bless you
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is the only problem that i have with some yorubas, everything is tribal for them. They also find a way of making everything tribal without reason.

So after 8 years of presidency and 8 years of vice presidency, they still want another presidency without power rotating within the other southern region.

Their greed and hatred will cost the south this presidency and nothing else. This is exactly how they destroyed the #EndSars protest.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Hongkongfukid(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Coming from a bitch
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Idaytesj29(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You can't speak for all...
The yoruba and ibos maybe different kind of tribe but they are really working tireless togther to escape this country called Nigeria...

I know the Yoruba leaders are messing things up big time... but an average innocent yoruba man will feel safe residing in Eastern part of the country than relocating to the North...

Oga what's wrong with you? Why are you trying so hard to appear nice to these people? There nothing you can say to change their preconditioned mind. To them, Yoruba is their enemy. Whereas they know their enemy and are too weak to confront them.

Stop typing what's not true cos you want them to feel better
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Idaytesj29(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
This is the only problem that i have with some yorubas, everything is tribal for them. They also find a way of making everything tribal without reason.

So after 8 years of presidency and 8 years of vice presidency, they still want another presidency without power rotating within the other southern region.

Their greed and hatred will cost the south this presidency and nothing else. This is exactly how they destroyed the #EndSars protest.

The East has a political problem that you guys do not want to admit. You cant claim to want to secced from a country and still want to rule it. I mean, let's know what you want exactly Presidency or Biafra, why the greediness? You are even confusing yourself. You are destabilizing a country with crisis and attacks and still want them to trust you with its leadership. Where is the consistency here?
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by silibaba: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Toneypen247:
So we should leave integrity and competence because we want to help fulfil someone's life ambition

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.
Honestly, this is what baffles me.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by LegendHero(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:
She's a very smart Yoruba woman..... smarter than most Yoruba men I've seen on twitter (eg deji)

A very smart woman.

She said the truth as it is.

1 Like

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by GreyLaw(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
When she can spell 'loss' then she can write again. Why engaging these tribalistic, ill-educated louts in political discourse?
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Idaytesj29

The East has a political problem that you guys do not want to admit. You cant claim to want to secced from a country and still want to rule it. I mean, let's know what you want exactly Presidency or Biafra, why the greediness? You are even confusing yourself. You are destabilizing a country with crisis and attacks and still want them to trust you with its leadership. Where is the consistency here?

The recent Biafra agitation started because of lack of representation. Since the turn of this millennium, the highest position that the Igbos have gotten is DSP. Tell who tell me wouldn't agitated for succession? Same thing happened in the Niger Delta.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by jamesversion: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yoruba girls are notorious for always talking nonsense.

That is exactly while they blew the other ones eye I Ontario.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by sal1974: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
TimFisher2:
grin

That's good!

Very Fantastic

Since she has turned it into tribal voting

Let every region vote for its own

South East and South will vote for Obi

South West will vote for Tinubu

Northerners will vote for Atiku

Last last Atiku will win grin

Let's remind them how it started

We warned them

They chastise us...insulted us called us all sort of names

We wanted the good of the country where everyone will be equal among others.. but we were wrong,we never knew they had an ulterior devilish motive.we saw their treachery..Gov Babatunde Fashola made an infamous statement in their dialect that they should remember to vote for Buhari so that power will return to their region

They imported tribal politics into our political space and corrupted both the unborn child to know how to play the politics

If I start to mention their treacherous sins they have committed...time won't be enough

We told them that they will never smell the seat again.. rather let the North continue ruling us

Which tribe is south east and south south?
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Idaytesj29(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Idaytesj29

The recent Biafra agitation started because of lack of representation. Since the turn of this millennium, the highest position that the Igbos have gotten is DSP. Tell who tell me wouldn't agitated for succession? Same thing happened in the Niger Delta.
We have had 7 Senate Presidents and a handful of SGF from the East.
Yes, since Azikwe, no Easterner has been able to lead this country after the civil war. But putting this agitation into the mix will make it more of an herculean task.

So to me its better to go all out for the state of Biafra than asking for presidency cos it will be difficult.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Idaytesj29(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
sal1974:

Which tribe is south east and south south?

grin

The way they quickly put rope for South South neck to drag them into their matters like Sallah Ram.

E go shock them.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Idaytesj29(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
silibaba:
Honestly, this is what baffles me.

There is no Nigerian Politician with any sort of integrity.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by tamdun: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Assetinvestor:
She is very daft and dum.b, a disgrace to her generation.

God knows I hate girls with fish brain because they have abysmally low IQ and easily decieved.

The only reason she wants a sick old man to rule is because he comes from her tribe yet she has the guts to insult others that are sensible.

Such a disgusting scum!!!
Read what u posted again, you'll see who's dumb between u and the lady, aren't u guys supporting obi because he's igbo?
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Mandate2023: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Toneypen247:

Where is d integrity and competence

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Idaytesj29
Yes, since Azikwe, no Easterner has been able to lead this country after the civil war. But putting this agitation into the mix will make it more of an herculean task.

So to me its better to go all out for the state of Biafra than asking for presidency cos it will be difficult.

Before Buhari's administration came into power,this agitation was not known. You even agreed that 7 Senate presidents and a couple of SGF doesn't do justice to one of the biggest tribes in the country.

Niger Delta agitation died down a bit because some of their needs were met. You can't force someone to stay in your house and deny him food without him,expect him to keep quiet and not agitated. "What is good for the goose is good for the gender"
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Achilles881: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
XerXers:
For the yorubas it's about political relevance not how to move the country forward.

Which is baffling, I mean a region that pride themselves as the most educated and sophisticated region in Nigeria, only to allow touts druggies and hooligans to dictate their political Destiny, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth, even if presidency is greedily zoned to Southwest, why not presents somebody like akinwumi adesina, instead of political holigan and drug Baron like tinubu, why should Southwest present their toilet to the rest of Nigeria as the sitting room.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by NOwazobia: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Toneypen247:

Help me ask the her

Even her post has already implicated Tinubu as someone who don't have the interest of the masses at heart but his own selfish interest, which is one of the reason he should be rejected massively.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by NOwazobia: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
The more the Tinubu urchins keep on campaigning for Tinubu, the more they disqualify him the more.

Imagine someone saying that his life ambition to become the president (not the pain of the country at heart) is why he his striving to become the president.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Idaytesj29(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Idaytesj29

Before Buhari's administration came into power,this agitation was not known. You even agreed that 7 Senate presidents and a couple of SGF doesn't do justice to one of the biggest tribes in the country.

Niger Delta agitation died down a bit because some of their needs were met. You can't force someone to stay in your house and deny him food without him,expect him to keep quiet and not agitated. "What is good for the goose is good for the gender"

Massob was created in 1999. Thats about 23 years ago. Ipob 2009. Yes, I agree its not sufficient to keep the East happy and have sense of belonging.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by NwaIdeato: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
olas24u:

Igbos are serial BETRAYERS and do abnormal things in the political arena. The south south people are good people, they know what is right.
You will see reality for what it is soon
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by BigDawsNet: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Oga what's wrong with you? Why are you trying so hard to appear nice to these people? There nothing you can say to change their preconditioned mind. To them, Yoruba is their enemy. Whereas they know their enemy and are too weak to confront them.

Stop typing what's not true cos you want them to feel better

Got you bro!
Like someone said earlier...let everyone bear him papa name

1 Like

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by olas24u(f): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=NwaIdeato post=113495675]
You will see reality for what it is soon[/quote
] what reality? We all have a common enemy, I know the enemy, you know the enemy, how do you work together, so you are not subjacated forever? Yorubas have fought this far and now at the goal post, to restructure the system and free ourselves from shit, but you people are dividing the votes, opinions, thoughts, ideas. With arguments with no meaning, how can somebody work for more than 25years towards a common good of all, and you that was shouting biafra yesterday, just come and say its you or nothing. It's still not making sense.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by WhizdomXX(m): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You think it's not by tribe?

You need to check the names of people controlling our agencies and offices... then you will get what I'm saying...

How can you make 90% of the fulani and hausa the head of these offices
What happened to the yoruba and ibo

I remember watching a live interview with the president... the guy asked why the offices were filled up with the Northerns....
Our president answered... I select people I know to work with me.... so now... he doesn't know yoruba or igbo people right?...

I'm not a supporters of tinubu...
I don't care if osinbanjo wins or
Amechi... I just want a Southern to take over the sit...that's all
I swear.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Corporate2020: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Toneypen247:

And your brain did not tell you that doing Assignments and school Projects for unserious students is criminal.

This integrity and competence that you mentioned above, who out of all the clowns that are pretending to be contesting has anything close to what Bola Ahmed Tinubu has?

He said he was Chief Accountant and later Treasurer at ExxonMobil, he also said he was a a management staff as KPMG, now tell us where your own father has worked.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by kelvincoll(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
XerXers:
For the yorubas it's about political relevance not how to move the country forward.

Simply put... Know this and know peace
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
So such a STUPID LADY can afford another sick and dying leader. An incapacitated one.
She must be very stupid.
Most Nigerians deserve what they are getting.
BUHARI should step up their sufferings
This is the singular reason I stopped doing giveaway, so as to stop feeding FOOLS.
I now conduct research b4 giving out my hard earned money!
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Babinski: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
SweetiliciousD:
8 years.... Full term President - South West
8 years.... Full term VP - South West

Yet you want one of yours to clinch another presidential ticket for next 8 years with Muslim/Muslim arrangement.....

Na only you Waka come ba?

South east or North continues.....OUK

Premium tears loading......

All things being equal, Senate President for Buhari's 8 years would have been South-East. But the politics played by the South-East denied them of that opportunity. South-Easterners need to understand that you can't be in a vehicle with one leg in and one leg out and want to drive the vehicle or achieve anything meaningful in the vehicle. If the focus is Biafra, then pursue it wholeheartedly and leave Nigeria politics for Nigerians. Why are you struggling to lead in the Zoo? Even the Bible says an unstable man cannot get anything from God.

The North has severally shown its disdain for the South-East. From Ahmadu Bello down to Buhari and the inventors of the dot and inconsequential 5%. Trying to spite the South-West by supporting the North doesn't earn the South-East anything, not even the respect of the North. How many of the candidates for Presidency in the major parties campaigned in the South-East? You people need to sit down and think deeply about it all and know what you really want. That's why Ohaneze Ndigbo said Igbos are not yet ready for Presidency.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by SweetiliciousD: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Babinski:

All things being equal, Senate President for Buhari's 8 years would have been South-East. But the politics played by the South-East denied them of that opportunity. South-Easterners need to understand that you can't be in a vehicle with one leg in and one leg out and want to drive the vehicle or achieve anything meaningful in the vehicle. If the focus is Biafra, then pursue it wholeheartedly and leave Nigeria politics for Nigerians. Why are you struggling to lead in the Zoo? Even the Bible says an unstable man cannot get anything from God.

The North has severally shown its disdain for the South-East. From Ahmadu Bello down to Buhari and the inventors of the dot and inconsequential 5%. Trying to spite the South-West by supporting the North doesn't earn the South-East anything, not even the respect of the North. How many of the candidates for Presidency in the major parties campaigned in the South-East? You people need to sit down and think deeply about it all and know what you really want. That's why Ohaneze Ndigbo said Igbos are not yet ready for Presidency.

Revolution is on........ Sawore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu / Rare Picture Of The First University Graduate In The Nigerian Army- Emeka Ojukwu / Pics Of How The Lagoon Will Look Like When The Igbo Relcate In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.