Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter (8433 Views)

Between Remi Tinubu And A Beautiful Yoruba Lady / See What Ize-Iyamu Posted On Social Media After Obaseki Was Declared Winner / Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
So such a STUPID LADY can afford another sick and dying leader. An incapacitated one.
She must be very stupid.
Most Nigerians deserve what they are getting.
BUHARI should step up their sufferings
This is the singular reason I stopped doing giveaway, so as to stop feeding FOOLS.
I now conduct research b4 giving out my hard earned money!
Hey Bruva, greetings. Long time oo. Yes, most Nigerians deserve what they getting from their leaders, seeing that they support them even after knowing they are the reasons for their suffering.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Proudlyomonna: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Don't bring igbo to your dirty and rubbish game abeg, just put only Yoruba

Don't mind him,let him flatter himself undecided
If Tinubu was a Just and honest man,he would have endorsed a candidate from the SE for presidency,if we come to equity then we must come with clean hands undecided
Power should come South Yes,but it should come down South East to portray equity and what's Just but if the greedy Southerners says no,then the North should just hold on to it.
Everyone should just go and prepare themselves for another 8 years of this madness we have at hand.
Thinking of voting a man that has promised to continue from where bubu stopped,or the other one who believes he deserves power bcus he helped bestow a total disaster upon the Country,or the one who is also a part and parcel of this failed govt tells you that some people do not want anything good for this country.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by emmanuelbrown26: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Don't mind him,let him flatter himself undecided
If Tinubu was a Just and honest man,he would have endorsed a candidate from the SE for presidency,if we come to equity then we must come with clean hands undecided
Power should come South Yes,but it should come down South East to portray equity and what's Just but if the greedy Southerners says no,then the North should just hold on to it.
Everyone should just go and prepare themselves for another 8 years of this madness we have at hand.
Thinking of voting a man that has promised to continue from where bubu stopped,or the other one who believes he deserves power bcus he helped bestow a total disaster upon the Country,or the one who is also a part and parcel of this failed govt tells you that some people do not want anything good for this country.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Na afonja greed mak power dey go back to North and I like am like that, when u no sabi and u think say u sabi.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Proudlyomonna: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Na afonja greed mak power dey go back to North and I like am like that, when u no sabi and u think say u sabi.

No be about any afonja issue,both the eastern and the SS politiftians be greedy and selfish people too
What stops them from endorsing Peter Obi undecided
I don't do tribal shenanigans,all I do is tell you the truth as it is undecided
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by Owologbo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
WesternOligarch:
She's a very smart Yoruba woman..... smarter than most Yoruba men I've seen on twitter (eg deji)
If he's hated because he dethroned GEJ? Then we have legit reason to hate him.
Two can play the game you know; he hated first.
Re: See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter by bukiah: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Very stupid indeed! Please don't let them stop you from doing good.
Some of us truly need it
MALIGNANTGuest:
So such a STUPID LADY can afford another sick and dying leader. An incapacitated one.
She must be very stupid.
Most Nigerians deserve what they are getting.
BUHARI should step up their sufferings
This is the singular reason I stopped doing giveaway, so as to stop feeding FOOLS.
I now conduct research b4 giving out my hard earned money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam / Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu / Rare Picture Of The First University Graduate In The Nigerian Army- Emeka Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.