Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos (58388 Views)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Oyerinde16(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
If d man did it, it bad and should stand condemned. But the man on one hand for man u na...
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by dhiqson(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
The monsters they created, is turnin around to bite them
Lmao askin the men to do what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Slynation(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bigredmachine:
What a foolish and weak man... See as you allow woman dey oppress you...

The moment u kept on saying am sorry, the more power u gave her to continue insulting you...

He's most definitely not man enough, lacks confidence and has low self esteem...

Brainless he goat... I know he will still do it again ...
what were you expecting the Man to do at that point, he already messed up and further tackling with the lady would have only escalated the issue...

3 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by brandsoncharlie: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Newsmic:
More
Those Ghanaians didn't say anything because he was a Ghanaian, if na Nigerian police for dey search for am by now.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by ukaface(f): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ferrytech:
doe the man desearve the slap but trust me cheesy she go collect wotowoto
what do you mean by she go collect wotowoto? Are you justifying what he did?
And don't even say I'm this hard because I'm a female. No!
Rather you imagine the said female is your sister/ daughter. To God, in sure you will be the one beating this man.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by ukaface(f): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Cashio:
Lol @ the men who were supposed to overpower him kept mute...Feminism to the mud.
The guy was a bastard sha for the silly act. All these sex starved mofos.
But then you don't expect me as a man to jump into such crazy fight against a fellow man because he touched you. Even the lady's brothers wouldn't have still entered a fight with the young man if they were in the bus with her.
really?
So if it was your sister you won't do anything?
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by clinician2x: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Useless man. Na this type i de like report for checkpoint with my ID, wetin army go do am eeh. He will bear the scars till his useless life faces away. Something way suppose pass off like chicken or goat God go mistakenly make am human being. Now see the useless wretched entity.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by ogoloray(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
D
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by dochenaj: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Imagine reading this story and then scrolling down to the picture, you just realize that the man in question is your husband or father. grin

Will you comment with his name and address so he can face justice?

6 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Konji na bastard, some thing wea you fit negotiate, you go dey harass,the man resemble Tinubu cool
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Penywise(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Stale! Nairaland una dey fok up. Why una go dey carry old gist everytime. I saw this weeks ago on Twitter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Farid24224(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Profadvocate:
What do men gain in doing this ?
Too bad

But a woman has done same to me from cmc going to fadeyi
She was touching my d..k
I shift from her and did not make noise
If I have made noise no one go believe me

Man dey suffer sha o

Guy the slap I will rock for her face ehn!!

God save the girl that will touch my d..k in public... angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Henz81: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bigredmachine:
What a foolish and weak man... See as you allow woman dey oppress you...

The moment u kept on saying am sorry, the more power u gave her to continue insulting you...

He's most definitely not man enough, lacks confidence and has low self esteem...

Brainless he goat... I know he will still do it again ...
Don't blame the man because he was wrong in the first place
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
I wonder what some of this men gain from this stupid act.

Meanwhile, y is the girl saying that the men didn't help them..... No b them dae claim ferminists, oya do what a man can do na,,, nonsense and overpower

4 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by just2endowed: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Profadvocate:
What do men gain in doing this ?
Too bad

But a woman has done same to me from cmc going to fadeyi
She was touching my d..k
I shift from her and did not make noise
If I have made noise no one go believe me

Man dey suffer sha o

Next time shout

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by knowhowk: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
post=113510585:
Mumu 70 Years Old man.........
. Reading ...Anything that would move our Darling nation forward ...The Killing of Christians at the Ondo Catholic Church is Terrible ,That wasn't what Darling Daddy Promised us ,He Promised to stop all that and End it , Unfortunately the Mayhem ,Death ,Sorrow within 7 Years is worst than PDP 16 years Rule...

God We Voted out PDP , Hoping that Baba APC would be better but it's Worst and Rather than People saying the truth Oga Meat Griller won't say it rather defend and Celebrate .

2023 God we Call for your Help ooo from the Monsters in the Both Parties and their Supporters,Send us Help .

4 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by ViceGovernor: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
nobodii:
Old stuff sotey she de sparksay no man put mouth for the matter

As far as i de concerned anything wey no concern me i no de put mouth ever for this life :\
Exactly...make everybody learn to paddle him canoe cheesy

The thing pain the girl die say those men no take side grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by ViceGovernor: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
post=113510585:
Mumu 70 Years Old man.........
No be your twin brother smiley
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by juman(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
I read a thread where they said obi dey go to brothel, why cant you also go and pick a lady instead.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by micflo28(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Most men need self control. As handsome as he is, no vagina specie can reject him, why sexually harass someone that won’t even drown your urge?

3 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by koyyess: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
The man started begging when other women in the bus began shouting too.

Women, can you see there is power in your unity? Even the men in the bus were mute and powerless.

Woe betide any female who watches assault of any form or injustice on a fellow female and keeps mute for her life will be miserable till death.

Look at the animal's face. Disgusting piece of sh1t.

4 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by AkumTemi: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Old video and story
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
see this sex starved he goat on heat disgracing the patriarchy, The idiot boy is at fault here, but the woman is clearly over reacting, since he has apologized, make matters end shoo!
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by ExtremeDot: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Don't be a slave to Konji.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by donem: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
nobodii:
Old stuff sotey she de sparksay no man put mouth for the matter

As far as i de concerned anything wey no concern me i no de put mouth ever for this life :\
Naso that sound engineer take lose him life for Lekki, most times it's adviseable to mind your business.

3 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Onesprayaction: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nawa..
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
grin badosky
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by tianshie(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Cashio:
Lol @ the men who were supposed to overpower him kept mute...Feminism to the mud.
The guy was a bastard sha for the silly act. All these sex starved mofos.
But then you don't expect me as a man to jump into such crazy fight against a fellow man because he touched you. Even the lady's brothers wouldn't have still entered a fight with the young man if they were in the bus with her.

This is defective reasoning. If you're out with your girlfriend and some random punk pinches her boobs at the bus stop, you're just going to look the other way because, like you said, he's a man?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.