Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos (58393 Views)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by ZIAZI(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Well, the man is a very foolish and uncultured man!

A girl did this to me one time. I only wanted to get a USB charger that day at a phone shop, and the next thing, a girl standing beside me just grabbed my penis. I turned sharply to look at her and all she could do was say "SORRY" without having the guts to look at me.

I still do not know what informed her decision to do so. When I told a female friend who was there with me but didn't witness what happened, she was surprised and laughing at the same time. She couldn't even fathom the guts!

4 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Fr33born(m): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
When it happens to you, that's when you remember that people are supposed to say something but when it's with another person, you start hearing/seeing statements like; "That's Lagos for you" "I always mind my business o' "I no dey put mouth for wetin no concern me" and so on.

Today, it's her turn and she is complaining that people didn't say anything. If it were to be a different issue with another passenger, would she have said anything?

Yes, the man is Foolish. Some men like that wouldn't have accepted that they did it since no video evidence to show he actually did but the man accepted and was pleading, you slapped him several times and he was still pleading, he wasn't aggressive even while being filmed, what did you want the men in the bus to overpower him for? Stop the bus and stone him to death or what?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by lolu2019: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Slynation:
Well...As a Man, if you can control your sexual urge, you have solved 90% of your problems in life...!!
one of the reasons y I play gamble.I play it to stay away from women.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Cashio(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
tianshie:

This is defective reasoning. If you're out with your girlfriend and some random punk pinches her boobs at the bus stop, you're just going to look the other way because, like you said, he's a man?
like? I am meant to throw punches and start a fight like a mad man? Or just scold him and tell my girl it's ok?

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by tianshie(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Cashio:
like? I am meant to throw punches and start a fight like a mad man? Or just scold him and tell my girl it's ok?

The girls on the bus expected the men to scold the sexual predator, too. At the very least.

Anyone who touches my woman inappropriately go know say mad man dey inside tuxedo. That's just me. You do you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by lolu2019: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Cashio:
thank u.how can u be fighting over a girl.try and check those girls inboxes,u go fear women.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Johel(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Slynation(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
lolu2019:
one of the reasons y I play gamble.I play it to stay away from women.
But don't get addicted bro...!!
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by cococandy(f): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
All the men in the bus who could overpower him said nothing and let him leave. The driver said nothing as well. When the lady admonished the driver, a passenger (man) in the front insulted her to say.. See the body you’re using to shout sef’. Let that sit in!

They saw the harassment and admonished her for speaking up. If they didn’t see it, they will accuse her of lying about it.

Let that sink in

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by lolu2019: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Slynation:
But don't get addicted bro...!!
God help us.cos I am good at it.

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by fexyrich(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Even women wey dey fornicate and sleep around with different men dey here dey call for the man head.. The man bleeped up big time but if you are a fornicator u have no right to make noise cos u are not different from the man who couldn't control his sexual appetite ..He bleeped up and was slapped for his Bleep up and he apologized what else do u fornicating ladies want..U want them to mob him and put Tyre on his head I guess...Hypocrites full this country Sha!!! Same ladies making noise here will go home to fornicate with men who haven't paid a dime on their head..feminists to the mud!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjas are all rapist
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Alexaonfleek: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:
My problem is with the mumu that was busy videoing the incident. Must they bring everything online? Yeye People.
Name and shame sexual predators.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by 1Sharon(f): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
ZIAZI:
Well, the man is a very foolish and uncultured man!

A girl did this to me one time. I only wanted to get a USB charger that day at a phone shop, and the next thing, a girl standing beside me just grabbed my penis. I turned sharply to look at her and all she could do was say "SORRY" without having the guts to look at me.

I still do not know what informed her decision to do so. When I told a female friend who was there with me but didn't witness what happened, she was surprised and laughing at the same time. She couldn't even fathom the guts!

What were you wearing?

Sometimes we need to dress as we want to be addressed.

You don't go and wake a sleeping dog and expect it not to bite.

3 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Alexaonfleek: 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
fexyrich:
Even women wey dey fornicate and sleep around with different men dey here dey call for the man head.. The man bleeped up big time but if you are a fornicator u have no right to make noise cos u are not different from the man who couldn't control his sexual appetite ..He bleeped up and was slapped for his Bleep up and he apologized what else do u fornicating ladies want..U want them to mob him and put Tyre on his head I guess...Hypocrites full this country Sha!!! Same ladies making noise here will go home to fornicate with men who haven't paid a dime on their head..feminists to the mud!!!!
You must have the IQ of a worm for this comment.
How does being a fornicator justify sexual harassment from men?

4 Likes

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Sniper101(m): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bros wan act am like they do in China cheesy
...Chinese Bus Groping grin

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by nurseafrica2: 12:00am On Jun 06, 2022
It's obvious that this is a case of mental health. The offender needs help.
Lastly men have learnt to go their own way.
We are all equal

1 Like

Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by SeriouslySense(m): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2022
smiley smiley
Slynation:
Well...As a Man, if you can control your sexual urge, you have solved 90% of your problems in life...!!
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by sammycipher(m): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2022
This thing called konji grin
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by TruthHurts100: 12:22am On Jun 06, 2022
Bigredmachine:
What a foolish and weak man... See as you allow woman dey oppress you...

The moment u kept on saying am sorry, the more power u gave her to continue insulting you...

He's most definitely not man enough, lacks confidence and has low self esteem...

Brainless he goat... I know he will still do it again ...

Calm down jare. All of us get our own dirt for body. Na pesin wey dem catch be thief. Many of these girl shouting here are busy sleeping with married men or sleeping around for money.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 06, 2022
ukaface:
really?
So if it was your sister you won't do anything?
if it was my sis i wont do anything because the man apologised or do u want me to kill a man because he touched breasts? grin grin grin
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 06, 2022
sammycipher:
This thing called konji grin
grin grin na bastard
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by DongHai: 12:30am On Jun 06, 2022
US Instagram account for sale 600 followers.. price is 3k..DM
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 06, 2022
1Sharon:

What were you wearing?

Sometimes we need to dress as we want to be addressed.

You don't go and wake a sleeping dog and expect it not to bite.
same applied to the bus lady
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Cokahot: 12:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Abegi,like say she be virgin. Small tin ,she don dey shout. She definitely frustrated, naija go taya u.
Re: Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 12:38am On Jun 06, 2022
I wonder why the men in the vehicle allow him leave scot free, this man could rape their child(ren) tomorrow.....He should be arrested ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.