Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency (577 Views)

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / The SS & SE Will Loose The Next War, See Reasons Here / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yorubas should stop blaming innocent Fulanis for the dastardly act that happened in Ondo state today because it might make them loose the presidency. Indication shows that Amotekun is behind the killings in the west but Yorubas are busy blaming innocent Fulanis. Enough of this blame game on innocent Fulanis because Fulanis doesn't use explosives when attacking people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by helinues: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
You people should stop reasoning with your anus.

Grow up and make use of this free gifted senses

4 Likes

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
helinues:

Oga stop defending terrorists in your midsts. The earlier the Yorubas condemned terrorist Amotekun the better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by JaredNormak: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
Yorubas should stop blaming innocent Fulanis for the dastardly act that happened in Ondo state today because it might make them loose the presidency. Indication shows that Amotekun is behind the killings in the west but Yorubas are busy blaming innocent Fulanis. Enough of this blame game on innocent Fulanis because Fulanis doesn't use explosives when attacking people
A reliable source just told me that the attack was carried out by aggrieved faction of Amotekun, i.e. the muslim faction of Amotekun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Jennyjay283: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
The patient dogs will always eat the largest bone!
You people to calm down small
Haaa
Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by JaredNormak: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
helinues:

Oga you too dey defend Yoruba-Muslim attack on Christains?

I thought you were better than this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
JaredNormak:
A reliable source just told me that the attack was carried out by aggrieved faction of Amotekun, i.e. the muslim faction of Amotekun.
You see. Every sane person knows that terrorist Amotekun is behind the killings in the west but Yorubas are busy blaming innocent Fulanis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
JaredNormak:

Just imagine. I thought that guy is enlightened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by helinues: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
JaredNormak:

Another one just arrived
Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by JaredNormak: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
You see. Every sane person knows that terrorist Amotekun is behind the killings in the west but Yorubas are busy blaming innocent Fulanis
Fulanis are not known to attack churches in the South, if anybody tells you it was fulanis, ask him to show you the cows that died in the blast.

This is a pure yoruba-muslim attack on Christians.

3 Likes

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by helinues: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
Oga stop defending terrorists in your midsts. The earlier the Yorubas condemned terrorist Amotekun the better

Where have you seen me defending or accusing anyone behind the Ondo attack?

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by JaredNormak: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
Just imagine. I thought that guy is enlightened
My brother you know this is an anonymous forum, perhaps he's a yoruba Alfa, who knows?

1 Like

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
JaredNormak:
Fulanis are not known to attack churches in the South, if anybody tells you it was fulanis, ask him to show you the cows that died in the blast.

This is a pure yoruba-muslim attack on Christians.
You are right. Where are the cows that died in the attack? Yorubas might miss out on the presidency if they continue being myopic
Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
helinues:

Where have you seen me defending or accusing anyone behind the Ondo attack?

If the Fulanis are behind the killings then where are their cows? Condemn Amotekun before they kill all of you people
Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by helinues: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
If the Fulanis are behind the killings then where are their cows? Condemn Amotekun before they kill all of you people

You are not making sense Alaye

Your aim on this thread is to mock Yorubas about what happened in Ondo today, and we understand, this is the kind of news that give some of you guys joy

2 Likes

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
JaredNormak:
My brother you know this is an anonymous forum, perhaps he's a yoruba Alfa, who knows?
Every indication points to this your assertion. He is an Alfa reason why he is defending Muslim faction of Amotekun

1 Like

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Don't play politics with stuffs like this!! I don't subscribe to this
Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by JaredNormak: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
You are right. Where are the cows that died in the attack? Yorubas might miss out on the presidency if they continue being myopic
They can have the presidency for all I care, Obasanjo a yoruba Christian was president for 8 years, did it stop Yoruba women from hawking agbo-Jedi all over Maiduguri to Port Harcourt?

Do you think a Tinibu presidency will stop ritualists and armed robbery in the Wasté?

But the truth of the matter is presidency is not going to the south Wáste, so they can bomb themselves to smithereens abokina doesn't give a fûck!

2 Likes

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
helinues:

You are not making sense Alaye

Your aim of this thread is to mock Yorubas about what happened in Ondo today, and we understand, this is the kind of news that give some of you guys joy
First of all my mother is from Ogbomosho so my how can I mock my mother's people? It doesn't make sense. I'm just condemning terrorist Amotekun for killing innocent people and then blame it on Fulanis
Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
JaredNormak:
They can have the presidency for all I care, Obasanjo a yoruba Christian was president for 8 years, did it stop Yoruba women from hawking agbo-Jedi all over Maiduguri to Port Harcourt?

Do you think a Tinibu presidency will stop ritualists and armed robbery in the Wasté?

But the truth of the matter is presidency is not going to the south Wáste, so they can bomb themselves to smithereens abokina doesn't give a fûck!
My mother is from Ogbomosho so they are still my relatives. I just don't like the way Amotekun is killing innocent people. It doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by helinues: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
First of all my mother is from Ogbomosho so my how can I mock my mother's people? It doesn't make sense. I'm just condemning terrorist Amotekun for killing innocent people and then blame it on Fulanis

All of you are always from Osun state... I mean the impersonators.... Wondering why you are not from Iragbaji

undecided undecided
Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
helinues:

All of you are always from Osun state... I mean the impersonators.... Wondering why you are not from Iragbaji

undecided undecided
You can believe whatever you like but let us all condemn terrorist Amotekun for killing innocent people. Let's stop blaming innocent Fulanis on what they don't know about

1 Like

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:

Why would Amotekun kill people they are to protect? undecided
Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Thanksful:

Why would Amotekun kill people they are to protect? undecided
I'm surprised too but every indication points to them being the culprits

1 Like

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by JaredNormak: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
My mother is from Ogbomosho so they are still my relatives. I just don't like the way Amotekun is killing innocent people. It doesn't make sense
Eiyah, so sorry bro.
But a friendly advice I have for you is to relocate your mum's family from there to say somewhere in the North. Cos it's absolutely safer in the North than anywhere in the South Wáste right now. I will recommend you check Niger, Zamfara or Nasarawa states cos I don't think this Muslim faction of Amotekun is slowing down their attacks in the Wáste anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
JaredNormak:
Eiyah, so sorry bro.
But a friendly advice I have for you is to relocate your mum's family from there to say somewhere in the North. Cos it's absolutely safer in the North than anywhere in the South Wáste right now. I will recommend you check Niger, Zamfara or Nasarawa states cos I don't think this Muslim faction of Amotekun is slowing down their attacks in the Wáste anytime soon.
This is a good advice. Thanks bro. I'll just do that. West is now one of the most dangerous place in the world right now all thanks to Muslim faction of Amotekun. Let me call my uncle in Ogbomosho now

1 Like

Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Reality3080: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
u wish amotekun could start killing yorubas like your unknown gunmen n esn

Yorubas are wiser than igbos
Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
I'm surprised too but every indication points to them being the culprits

People don make confessions?
Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Reality3080: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
u want to turn it to ipob narrative but yorubas are wiser

We can’t kill our own for clout like u igbos
Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Reality3080:

Continue defending terrorists instead of condemning them. Amotekun is now a full fledged terrorist group if you don't know
Re: On The Need For Yorubas Not To Loose The Presidency by Puskas: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Reality3080:

Not until you fall victim before you learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos: Be Observant Not Reactive / ICC Reaches Out To Nnamdi Kanu’s US Lawyer, Bruce Fein Over Suit Against Nigeria / The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.