Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

See What Pushed Me To Do This(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Pushed Me To Do This(pics) (739 Views)

Help!!!, My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression / My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery, Wife Tells Court / My Wife Pushed Me Into Adultery, Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Pushed Me To Do This(pics) by Iamdbull: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Being a loner and a complete introvert that I am, one of my biggest frustration is not being able to connect with the world I live in, I feel completely shut out and totally alone! So due to this I started fantasizing and imagining about that beautiful woman that will come to my world and act like a bridge between me and the outside world!!! Still looking for her.

It's a beautiful musical rendition of afrobeat with proper rhythm and rhymes properly blended with some soulful touch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS2J0hEigA0

Link is in my bio!!!

Enjoy the video
Enjoy!
Re: See What Pushed Me To Do This(pics) by Covermiii(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
I must confess Dbull I am love with this, keep it up
Re: See What Pushed Me To Do This(pics) by Think4Yourself: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Always singing about women......change your lane jare, that shit ain't worthy of my 1kb angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name / The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s / Breach Of Court Order Should I Report Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.