Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) (6554 Views)

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) / A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) / A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by Iamdbull: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Being a loner and a complete introvert that I am, one of my biggest frustration is not being able to connect with the world I live in, I feel completely shut out and totally alone! So due to this I started fantasizing and imagining about that beautiful woman that will come to my world and act like a bridge between me and the outside world!!! Still looking for her.

Do you think I will find her?

It's a beautiful musical rendition of afrobeat with proper rhythm and rhymes properly blended with some soulful touch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS2J0hEigA0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by myrygurl: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
You try, beats on point. I am hoping you blow soon so we can rest on nairaland.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by Cypress042(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dbull hope you' re ambition to be among the BBNaija housemate this year never die grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by Irupetepete: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Which kin mumu auto tune is this?
Who is your producer?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by EKGRAPHICS: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Irupetepete:
Which kin mumu auto tune is this? Who is your producer?
is it that bad? grin Encourage the guy nah
Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by Emmypure: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Try again, u can do better bruh
Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by LuckyKeys1: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dbull our musician. May you make it in this music . But sha no forget we nairalanders your family oh.

1 Like

Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by VanillaIyce(f): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Iamdbull:
Being a loner and a complete introvert that I am, one of my biggest frustration is not being able to connect with the world I live in, I feel completely shut out and totally alone! So due to this I started fantasizing and imagining about that beautiful woman that will come to my world and act like a bridge between me and the outside world!!! Still looking for her.

Do you think I will find her?

It's a beautiful musical rendition of afrobeat with proper rhythm and rhymes properly blended with some soulful touch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS2J0hEigA0

I am guessing you are a Libra, we fantasize alot.
Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 06, 2022
Looks like something you recorded with basic tools.. Needs a mixing and mastering so, it'll go well.
Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by Bankysterian(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Please let's talk bro
Drop your line
Mine is +2347066574781
Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by Iamdbull: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2022
myrygurl:
You try, beats on point. I am hoping you blow soon so we can rest on nairaland.
Thanks alot your comment really made my day

1 Like

Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by Favemmzar200(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2022
can i be very honest with you, might hurt a bit but you'll need
Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by Warlord12(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2022
See voice I don die grin
Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by backtalkG(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
If white money jumps on this your track
Na big casala
Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by Cokahot: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
No hate bro, but u r last.
Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by Sharatan(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Very poor production.. and the auto tune was out of place. No mastering. Haba! You no play am before you post am here? No use your hand kill your career o..
Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by anonymuz(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sharatan:
Very poor production.. and the auto tune was out of place. No mastering. Haba! You no play am before you post am here? No use your hand kill your career o..
poor mixing and mastering and that's what makes music. As a producer I will encourage you to keep it up and maybe change hands.
Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by CamelCase: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Deputy Airforce 1 grin, you try, but that auto tune na cast

My prayer that jah pick your call soon.. it's already close, keep up the hard work

1 Like

Re: Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) by koyyess: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Needs some polishing here and there. It's ok.

(1) (Reply)

How to Attract Your Kind Of Man (for ladies) / 29 Yr Old Virgin / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.