Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) (42763 Views)

Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) / A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
I only told her I needed some space, now see what she sent...

What do I make of this now?

2 Shares

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by MufasaLion: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
What have you turned her into? A pörnstar or what? I need answer.

kiss kiss kiss

318 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by BlaqJosh: 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
You have finally turned her to a regular olosho.... Wehdone

257 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
MufasaLion:
What have you turned her into? A IndecentStar or what? I need answer.

kiss kiss kiss

Dude, girl was all over me..not like I wanted another girl, but I just needed some lil space to think

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
BlaqJosh:
You have finally turned her to a regular olosho.... Wehdone

How Though I've stopped sleeping with her for several months, I dont believe she's slept with another man since then....

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by MufasaLion: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ladumaa:

Dude, girl was all over me..not like I wanted another girl, but I just needed some lil space to think

Next time, you don't need to tell her. You can have your me-time without saying it. Not many people will understand you need it, especially your partner.

196 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nigeria girls for you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by GOFRONT(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Op send her contact here let me help you keep her company while you take your space and time out to think very well.......

Just send her contact, no reason anything, just send am

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by BlaqJosh: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ladumaa:

How Though I've stopped sleeping with her for several months, I dont believe she's slept with another man since then....

You know she will feel that you are seeing someone else, even you would feel the same way about it , but then even if you need some space do it on a low without telling her.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by doggedfighter(f): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
I think you are a good man but needs to learn a lot on how to handle people especially one that loves you.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
I think you are a good man but needs to learn a lot on how to handle people especially one that loves you.

You got me there! I hurt people a lot..howbeit unknowingly!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
BlaqJosh:

You know she will feel that you are seeing someone else, even you would feel the same way about it , but then even if you need some space do it on a low without telling her.

Told her I wanted us to just be friends..not break up ooo

1 Like

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by doggedfighter(f): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ladumaa:

It's obvious.

Time to work on it so you don't end up losing good people.

You may not feel it now but over time it will start telling on you.

8 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Ladumaa: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

It's obvious.

Time to work on it so you don't end up losing good people.

You may not feel it now but over time it will start telling on you.

Omoh!
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

me too. The screenshot you posted up there is nothing new to me.
It's one of the reasons I'm depressed cuz I break people's hearts unknowingly.. not just girls. family and friends too.
And I'm actually a good person. Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by doggedfighter(f): 12:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Omoh!

Hahahahahahaha.

It's fine.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by BlaqJosh: 12:14am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Told her I wanted us to just be friends..not break up ooo

Put her on call tomorrow to come over to have a good time but don't apologise, because no matter what happens she will never understand.

Just keep it cool with her

5 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by doggedfighter(f): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Descottes:
me too. The screenshot you posted up there is nothing new to me.
It's one of the reasons I'm depressed cuz I break people's hearts unknowingly.. not just girls. family and friends too.
And I'm actually a good person. Hmmm

So many people like you

Admitting it is the first step to making it right.

5 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by doggedfighter(f): 12:32am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Omoh!

Don't listen to anyone that tell you not to apologize when people express hurt.

They're not doing you any good.

Drop all the egomaniacal bullshit they preach on here and be a human being first.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Mophor: 12:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by arthurwillia(m): 1:19am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Send me her number
Let me be her first customer

1 Like

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by TheSourcerer: 2:27am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

probably a sociopath , hey join the wagon
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by TheSourcerer: 2:28am On Feb 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
Reading your comments are usakly soothing and pleasing to sight.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by alphaNomega: 7:10am On Feb 15, 2022
Ladumaa:

Lol. The girl wan do wetin dey her mind since, she dey use you as excuse cheesy
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by chatinent: 7:18am On Feb 15, 2022
You'll be in a relationship and suddenly become egocentric and start needing some space. Who does that! That's so childish jare!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Wonderboy01(m): 7:23am On Feb 15, 2022
All girls/woman/lady's on this thread are all Olosho

1 Like

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 15, 2022
That girl is trying to emotionally manipulate you man! angry

She was an Olosho before you met her. So nothing changed

5 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by doggedfighter(f): 7:28am On Feb 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Reading your comments are usakly soothing and pleasing to sight.
TheSourcerer, been a while grin

You have beena little scarce on here.

Thanks for this soothing morning compilement. cheesy

You made my day? YES !

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by lilvicky68(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2022
chatinent:
You'll be in a relationship and suddenly become egocentric and start needing some space. Who does that! That's so childish jare!
Is it childish?? How una dey take keep long relationship self??

1 Like

Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by chatinent: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2022
lilvicky68:

Is it childish?? How una dey take keep long relationship self??

Lol. Me wey don marry.
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by lilvicky68(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2022
chatinent:

Lol. Me wey don marry.
Ok na..hml
Re: Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) by Nostring: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2022
Wayre , another girl don dey enter your eye abi...Mr space, laslas u no go get d girl and even this ur babe go don move cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender, Rizi Xavier Timane & Wife (Photos) / Nairaland Post-your-best-pics-of-you Season3 (independence Version15.0) / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.