Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere (42132 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by od501: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ondo-church-massacre-direct-attack-on-yorubaland-afenifere/

Lemme guess, IPOB?

Una never see something. Keep calling Fulanis your brothers. Rubbish!! Just imagine the waste.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by thatigboman1: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
My thoughts and prayers to the good people of Owo, Ondo State.

"The casualties are not only those who are dead.
They are well out of it.
The casualties are not only those who are dead.
Though they await burial by installment.
The casualties are not only those who are lost
Persons or property, hard as it is
To grope for a touch that some
May not know is not there.

The drums overwhelm the guns…
Caught in the clash of counter claims and charges
When not in the niche others left,
We fall.
All casualties of the war."
-J.P. Clark

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Jack005(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:

Says a repellent bigot..
I see all of you here.. You are not any different from that idiot you just quoted.. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by TolaniLuv: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Well, it’s left to our Yoruba Oba’s, chief, leave the governor out of it. He can’t do anything about it. If they go scout free for this, it will happen constantly. Oduduwa masu
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by shinealight(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
That place is an Igbo church. So Afenifere must stop dragging yoruba into Igbo mess

How does a Catholic Church located in a Yoruba town become an Igbo church? Did an Igbo man buy the franchise or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Quiny32323: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
That place is an Igbo church. So Afenifere must stop dragging yoruba into Igbo mess

You must be an idiot!!!
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by OBALOLA55(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Yoruba Online warriors, de Voted Bubu Twice,
Fulanis nd Yorubas ar one grin grin by Tinubu grin grin
Dis is called family Business grin
I dnt pity dem
I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BRUH

AKEREDOLU TINUBU AND EQUITY GANG IN COLLABORATION WITH AMOTEKUN KILLED THE CATHOLIC WORSHIPPERS IN ORDER TO OBTAIN FAVOR FROM PMB
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by donatus101(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
The Yoruba's don't want to face the Nigerian reality. Una go learn the hard way. It's a pity igbos and other tribes are in that church cause it's a Catholic church. Futa jalonites are threatening Christian existence and you guys are playing politics with Christian lives that haven't taken anything from anybody ? Killing Catholics in mass ? I dey boil o

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Okobola146: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
War has finally been declared on Oduduwa land. Tinubu ntoooooooooooor!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by africantony: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
You are very myopic in reasoning, after these monsters successfully bomb igbo Churches in Yoruba land, what next?... You think they'd go for a handshake at your so called Yoruba churches or start worshipping as converts, Afenifere comprises of wisemen, what they saw sitting down you fool can't see it even if you climb an iroko tree.
N.B: I am just an advocate of African peace and Unity, tribalism, bigotry and nepotism are not in my dictionary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Ultimas: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
The attack is condemnable. Every person with an atom of humanity should condemn it.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by od501: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
mighty2:
An attack on one is an attack all.... Those that perpetrated this evil act must not go unpunished.... We must rise now and defend our land.... Nah peace we want in Yorubaland and we must do everything in our capacity and stand against those cursed people from sahel that want to turn our peaceful land into war zone.... Yoruba wake up from from your slumber and rise to defend your land
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT OUR LAND

And who will punish them? You?

Oga...better form your own ESN before this people finish you in your own land.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Gbadespet(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Na mumu you be,for west,we know dey fight religion fight, both Christians and Muslims leave together even in some cases you see father which is Muslim and the wife will be going to church.....We live above religion in southwes..No just talk wetin you know Sabi ode

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Omodua(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
jchioma:
It's about to get really dirty. This attack is political ... Is it some losers trying to prove a point? Meanwhile, this may not be Fulani perpetrators, after all, was Evans a herdsman?
Shut up! It's Fulani herdsmen. The presiding priest confirmed it.
You must be s Fulani, I guess!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Okobola146: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

I dnt pity dem
shut the fok up and grow up. Hediot!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nchenches: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
An attack on any Yoruba is an attack on Oodua nation .. We all must rise up and defend our great land..

I don't know why I keep coming online and my moniker is always been mentioned by the same set of laboratory dotians..

I really think Sevn needs to add a block feature button like Facebook and reddit..

Excuse me?

What is the difference between Odua Nation and Odua Republic?
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Dscop: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sunnyski:

Who gives a fu*k about the fu*king kids!

Today, you've been fu*cked!

Another wehrey has entered the chat grin

Where the hell do you think I am? grin grin grin

But by your ranting you must be another assshole from the east of that country. If you feel like jumping come over to the lone star state. Oh sorry you're too stuupid to know what I mean. Do ask Google.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Antyxx:
As someone that have lived in Owo in the past. owo people are not Simps, and they were good with both Charms and wars. I hope they still have that spirit and they use it to fish out the perpetrators of this Evil.

I remember Lekute, gun doesnt enter him, nothing would enter him, lol
I remember palace boys, Opc that only fight and fight
I hope they can fight for themselves this time

My beautiful Owo, I will always love and cherish the town. I hope no one I know is a casualty

Owo people love themselves, both home and abroad, and Owo people abroad usually help thier people at home. As at 1983, a household has more than 100people in London

I dnt pity dem
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Fulmigati: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fulanis have become Boogeyman for all tragedies that occur in Southern Nigeria. Stop with the accusations. We don't know who was behind this.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
50 humans, and not 50 yorubas.

Be sensible, even if it is just for today.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by kenchamber1: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
is Nigeria unable to live with itself?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Gbadespet(m): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
All this nairaland Igbos,I wonder where they are getting their sense from,Na rubbish dem just dey spit out of their mouth...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by sweetjohn(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
This attack is directly against the Igbos. Igbos are majority in Catholic church... A serious investigation need to be carried out... Igbos will not take any form of attack against her people

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
Who born this one?
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Switruth: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dscop:

Shut your fvcing mouth, people including kids are dead. Who gives a fvck about that loud mouth uncultured swine?
the guy warned you guys. He might not be liked but open your eyes. Them dey your backyard
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Ebubu: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
inoki247 come and console your brothers oo

They are grieving. Be there for them. Useless fool.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Okobola146:
shut the fok up and grow up. Hediot!
grin grin E pain am grin
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Collinsanele: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
jchioma:
It's about to get really dirty. This attack is political ... Is it some losers trying to prove a point? Meanwhile, this may not be Fulani perpetrators, after all, was Evans a herdsman?

What are you trying to insinuate
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by pinkguy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Akinsete19:
Thousand of people are dying every month, just to keep this useless country together. Divide this country now!!!
wailers
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by PlaYaJones: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

I dnt pity dem

bro u sound like one of those Ibo eeeeediots related to that midget criminal called nmadi kanu.......if this was ibo people they killed...u people will start talkin about fokin terrorist biafra & crying to leave Nigeria...I lie? grin
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Dscop: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Switruth:
the guy warned you guys. He might not be liked but open your eyes. Them dey your backyard

Who the hell are the you guys? I'm sorry did you say something intelligent? You mean they're here in Texas? You should have shut your pie hole.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
A school of thought assumes that the Fulani extraction are not happy with the recent decision in the shift of power to the south.Why is the attack coming sporadically just today after yesterday's decision?.. Islamic agenda sees a good portion of Muslim Yorubas to be and must be obedient to their Fulani masters.Failure to do so will attract barrage of attacks.I fear for what lies ahead..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims / Nigeria Finalises Deal For 1 To 2 Squadrons Of JF-17 Fighter Jets / Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.