Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 (84045 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2011
montelik:

Rio - where was d leadership? when everyone around you is going gaga, I would expect you to calm things down, tell Jones to focus on fulfilling his primary duties, pull Fabio ears and get him to switch on. Instead you allow d madness to continue. Maybe if VDS was around he would shook some sense into them. But as d experienced head, you should cracked some skulls if you needed to.

Wait for Coogar to come and tell us how Rio was blameless and all the other defenders were at fault even the weather was at fault
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by mbulela: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2011
montelik:

Okay after some thought. All defenders need serious spanking with d exception of De Gea.

Fabio - was d poorest, Lazy, always out of position, no concentration or awareness, couldn't complete even d easiest of passes and manages to get himself injured for good measure.

i have a sneaky feeling the end is near for him at OT.

Rio - where was d leadership? when everyone around you is going gaga, I would expect you to calm things down, tell Jones to focus on fulfilling his primary duties, pull Fabio ears and get him to switch on. Instead you allow d madness to continue. Maybe if VDS was around he would shaken some sense into them. But as d experienced head, you should cracked some skulls if you needed to.

He does not even look fit to me. as soon as injuries get sorted out, we need to settle on a back four and stick to it. it is hurting De Gea.

Jones - Now I know many fans love d boy, but time for some truth. he is hugely talented but also very naive. Its a sign of his age and inexperience which aren't his fault. Smalling would never make some of d decisions he makes, neither would Evans. If Evans made some d calls he makes, United fans would probably diss him till he left O.T. Focus on defending, not continually trying to show off your abilities. Defend first and foremost and forget d rest. He kept pushing too high up d pitch and leaving spaces and room. Why he didn't clear leading to d p.k I don't know, it was a real silly schoolboy error.

i am glad this is happening. maybe the hype will boil down.

Evra- Had a good first 45 min but then went back to his old self. Lazy, didn't look even interested in tracking back despite getting caught out of position time and again after pushing forward ineffectively. Couldn't be bothered to tackle, close people down or cover gaps and pick up opposition players.

has been poor for over 18 months. Fergie will buy a left full back (someone to give him a fight for that shirt)in Jan and ship out Fabio in the summer.

Special mention to Carrick who was United's best all round player. Typically most fans will bash him first when we don't perform, but today he played well and really covered Ando's poor play, also Welbeck and Giggs did relatively okay.

Waiting for Coogar to do the obligatory defence for Anderson. I was asked to eat humble pie. the pie is still on the table. Ain't eating no pie yet. that midfield still needs re-hauling. I said that in the summer, said it while we were winning this season and i am still saying it.

Meanwhile Nani should please give some classes to Valencia and Young on how to mix it up as United wingers. On d pitch for 20 mins and 2 beautiful deliveries, one that Welbeck should have buried and another that Young did. I don't think Valencia or Young managed any for their 90 mins.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Emperoh(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2011
I haven't seen a United defence this complacent in a while!!
I just can't speak but i am glad it is happening now so they know that they are not invincible
and woe betide them if they don't top that group!!

Pls what is happening to Anserson? Is he missing Cleverly?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by mbulela: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2011
^^^
is Cleverely his twin?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2011
@coogar,
While I won't agree 100% with dayokanu's asserion about Rio,I think it's time you relised that Rio isn't that reliable anymore and his best days are possibly behind him.Last night's debacle made me come to that sad conclusion.The way things stand,even Johnny Evans offers me more confidence than Rio.
Rio should look himself in the mirror and ask himself honestly if he still has anymore to give.Same for Patrice Evra.
And /anderson is NOT the man to take us to the promised land,even in the Premier League.Simple and short.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2011
mbulela,
I won't agree with you on Young.He defends well and his movement is good.It's Valencia who needs to get out of his one-track mind.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2011
Funny how most are giving Rio d brunt of blame. I can understand if d point is that he was d most experienced player on d pitch and should have been more assertive. But beyond his failure to go all "Keano" on his fellow defenders, in my opinion he was d only defender who played like he was using his brain (if only he could have shared some to Jones and Fabio). Everybody else was playing away from their positions, he was d only who tried to play in position. He was being pulled all over d place in first half covering for Fabio who went AWOL. Then when Jones forget he was a CB and started playing like a wing back, d workload on his head was almost that for 3 positions. In 2nd half he was picking up Fabio and Jones slack play, and this was when Basel still had an offensive game plan. This was an occasion not to lead by example but for him to bash some sense into d others. Even though Evra is also an experinece head, his form is so patchy now that I doubt he can even try to pull rank on any of d other youngsters.

For me d second Vidic is fit, its back to Rio & Vida in defense. Experience and understanding all d way. Let Jones and co sit on d bench and watch & learn for a bit, like Smalling did early on last season, it would do them some good.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2011
Rio is still an important player for us, no doubt. The problem is his powers are waning because at his age when you dont play consistently( mainly due to injuries) it starts to tell on your sharpness. Which is pretty much what he's suffering from right now. He cannot rely on his pace and youthful energy to get him back on form after a fractured run of appearances. Most of us would have been surprised if he played today if everyone was fit, unlikely Baba uses his 2 games in a row these days and he must surely be a doubt for this weekend. This is part of the reason Smalling and Jones were bought.

Overall we were defensively very poor in the Basel match and the signs of this defensive softness has been showing its face for some time now.

It still stems for the midfield which offers no protection to the back 4. Also the injuries in defense hasnt helped in terms of getting them playing consistently and challenging for places because right now we're playing any defender who is fit and available to play.

This really needed to be address in the summer with the right midfield signing(s) but it wasnt done and now we're relying on Cleverly and Anderson to lead this team. Personally, Im not convinced they are good enough but time will tell.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2011
montelik:

Funny how most are giving Rio d brunt of blame. I can understand if d point is that he was d most experienced player on d pitch and should have been more assertive. But beyond his failure to go all "Keano" on his fellow defenders, in my opinion he was d only defender who played like he was using his brain (if only he could have shared some to Jones and Fabio). Everybody else was playing away from their positions, he was d only who tried to play in position. He was being pulled all over d place in first half covering for Fabio who went AWOL. Then when Jones forget he was a CB and started playing like a wing back, d workload on his head was almost that for 3 positions. In 2nd half he was picking up Fabio and Jones slack play, and this was when Basel still had an offensive game plan. This was an occasion not to lead by example but for him to bash some sense into d others. Even though Evra is also an experinece head, his form is so patchy now that I doubt he can even try to pull rank on any of d other youngsters.

For me d second Vidic is fit, its back to Rio & Vida in defense. Experience and understanding all d way. Let Jones and co sit on d bench and watch & learn for a bit, like Smalling did early on last season, it would do them some good.
If Rio can't boss the defence,no amaount of brain-work will cover up.
If he can't yell sense in to Fabio for straying forward endlessly,his brain-work should be called into question because it makes no sense doing double-duty,abeg.
Rio has been shambolic all season long.The Basle strikers opened him up like a can of sardines.His positioning was more like Furo Iyenemi.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2011
@Montelik
Say all u want in defence of Rio but i still think he was as culpable as Jones{who was constantly out of position} and Fabio{who was shaking like he had chickenpox whenever he had possession}. Evra though had a good first half but his old habit got back to him. .
Midfield was total crap, we couldnt keep possession. Giggs and Young connived to make Ando and Carrick work harder than they can. .Valencia?? I'm lost for words. .Welbeck did okay and DeGea was fantastic too.
PS:Was Fergie Playing 4-5-1 against Basel?@Montelik
Say all u want in defence of Rio but i still think he was as culpable as Jones{who was constantly out of position} and Fabio{who was shaking like he had chickenpox whenever he had possession}. Evra though had a good first half but his old habit got back to him. .
Midfield was total crap, we couldnt keep possession. Giggs and Young connived to make Ando and Carrick work harder than they can. .Valencia?? I'm lost for words. .Welbeck did okay and DeGea was fantastic too.
PS:Was Fergie Playing 4-5-1 against Basel?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2011
I also think teams are finding us out. .We allow our opponents too much space in our half and fergie has to address that b4 it costs us dear. .BTW, why are our players dropping like mosquitos nowadays, we hardly play a game without sm1 getting injured. embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Cristalz(f): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2011
I said it a lil' while ago. . .the UCL will expose United's defensive issues.
If Basel could effectively do it, it's kinda scary to imagine what teams like Bayern and RM will do. If United get that far. cheesy

Nothing more to add. . .montelik has properly hammered all the nails.

BTW, De Gea needs to get his English going, man up and boss his defense if Rio won't do it. It's mainly the goalie's job, after all.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2011
Cristalz:

I said it a lil' while ago. . .the UCL will expose United's defensive issues.
If Basel could effectively do it, it's kinda scary to imagine what teams like Bayern and RM will do. If United get that far. cheesy

Nothing more to add. . .montelik has properly hammered all the nails.

BTW, De Gea needs to get his English going, man up and boss his defense if Rio won't do it. It's mainly the goalie's job, after all.

We have a weak central core.Anderson as our kingpin in the middle is ludicrous.It doesn't make sense to have all this flying wing play and have no spine.
With the Basel folks strolling through our middle like they lived there,it's indeed very scary.
Are we saying we can't have a central midfield that's functional without Tom Cleverley?Because Anderson isn't looking ready to shoulder whatever mantle he's carrying,never mind what coogar says about a pre-season friendly vs Barcelona.
As for De Gea,I think it's not about English.He needs to scream in whatever language he can,because when the back four know they have a raving lunatic at the back,they'll be more alert.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2011
Nothing De Gea would have done about yesterday's weakness in defense. That job was Ferdinand's. Rio is supposed to organise that defense no De Gea, no amount of screaming in tongues from DDG will change that.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2011
At least,the Great Malcontent Tevez's fiasco is deflecting from our poor performnce. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by sheriff07: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2011
Hey guys,

I am pleased to notify you guys that as an Accredited Ejatutu Agent, there is an opportunity for you to make money with ease by putting your money where your mouth is by betting on your favourite football teams [MANCHESTER UNITED,ARSENAL,CHELSEA, LIVERPOOL, MAN.CITY, BARCELONA, REAL.MADRID,AC MILAN & so much more ]. All you have to do is just quickly Go to www.ejatutu.com to Register(Open an Account), Fund Your Account and Bet on your favourite teams.

You can start with as low as 500 Naira to try and see for yourself, It's absolutely 100% guaranteed

To fund your account which is very easy to do, call me on 08029501893 [/b]or e-mail me: [b]usherthots@yahoo.com, you can also get in touch if you have any questions & wnats to know more. Hurry now and don't be left out.

I wish you the best of luck with Ejatutu.

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Cristalz(f): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2011
Mr_TA:

Nothing De Gea would have done about yesterday's weakness in defense. That job was Ferdinand's. Rio is supposed to organise that defense no De Gea, no amount of screaming in tongues from DDG will change that.

Says who?
A goalkeeper is in charge of the net and his defenders are there to aid him in keeping the ball out of it.
If they are not doing what is necessary to achieve that, he needs to scream into their ears till they get the message.
Rio is supposed to organize the defense, okay, but say Rio gets injured 'n subbed, then what? He coaches from the sidelines??
Dude, that's the goalie's duty.

De Gea can't keep staying mute like he has no right to talk his defenders down. Forget age. A goalie's a goalie.

@StarBoard
It's another scary thing to consider.
Anderson's work rate isn't bad, but asking him to boss the midfield is a little too much.
He simply hasn't got the level of skill and creativity required to handle that for now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2011
Cristalz:

@StarBoard
Anderson's work rate isn't bad, but asking him to boss the midfield is a little too much.
He simply hasn't got the level of skill and creativity required to handle that for now.
Anderson can't cut it.Simple as that.
If he can't boss a midfield against FC Basel,I shake my head in Swahili.
He's started every Premier League game and it seems he functions best when Cleverley is around,which shouldn't be at a club like United.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by DoubleN(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2011
Anderson is the only Brazilian (With the exception of Ramires) that can't effectively complete a simple step-over. lipsrsealed. Dude has energy no doubt but does he have the footballing brain to use it? That's another question entirely.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2011
De Gea has tried for this team enough. Ah ah you wan kill the poor boy.

Most of the fault lies with the defence

Rio being the most experienced should shoulder a lot of responsibilities there and not just strolling around
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by mbulela: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2011
Double N:

Anderson is the only Brazilian (With the exception of Ramires) that can't effectively complete a simple step-over. lipsrsealed. Dude has energy no doubt but does he have the footballing brain to use it? That's another question entirely.
that is not true.
Ramires can complete a step over.
Anderson is in a class of his own. the least creative Brazilian i have seen in a long time.
Cristalz:

Says who?
A goalkeeper is in charge of the net and his defenders are there to aid him in keeping the ball out of it.
If they are not doing what is necessary to achieve that, he needs to scream into their ears till they get the message.
Rio is supposed to organize the defense, okay, but say Rio gets injured 'n subbed, then what? He coaches from the sidelines??
Dude, that's the goalie's duty.

De Gea can't keep staying mute like he has no right to talk his defenders down. Forget age. A goalie's a goalie.

@StarBoard
who knows how good his English is?
heard any interviews? i am curious.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2011
knee-jerks everywhere as if these people started following man utd last night!
man utd 3-3 basel fc and people are about to commit suicide?
just 2 seasons ago, 09/10 for the people who cannot count. . .and people who follow dayokanu's rants with gullibility!

man utd 3-3 cska moscow
man utd 0-1 besiktas

yes, a lowly rated team - besiktas defeated united at old trafford and we needed the calvary of rooney and co. to equalize against cska moscow after they led 3-1 at old trafford in 09/10. i did not see this much bile then. when are united fans going to realize fergie does not take group games serious especially at old trafford? our away results in champions league are better than the home results. i didn't even expect much when i saw the line up with welbeck and giggs in the attack. . . .

as per rio ferdinand, i wonder how rio was to blame for the 3 goals united conceded last night. 2 were from set pieces, a corner kick and a penalty(valencia's foul) in the box. the 3rd goal was clearly evra's fault. evra lost the ball and basel countered the attack effectively and scored. yes, let's blame rio for the inadequacies of evra, valencia and most of all the ageless ryan giggs who does not know when to retire. he gave the ball away more times than any player last night - he wasted many scoring chances when he should have found welbeck with simple passes!

united have no problems at all. i fully expect man utd to win the group.
all they have to do now is to beat basel in switzerland and beat benfica at old trafford. if fergie plays a weakened side against that roman side again, i expect another draw at old trafford. the important games in this group now are the basel away and benfica home. you guys should stop your knee jerks, we have been here before and rio ferdinand was blameless in all the goals scored last night!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2011
One average performance and people are already pointing fingers and laying blames

Why are people attacking Ando and Rio for last nights game? undecided undecided undecided
So cos Rio was the most experienced defender on duty, he should take all the blame? Common now guys.
Yes, we threw the game away and we are all disappointed but I dont buy this unfair criticism labelled at the wrong guys mostly.

Rio was actually our best defender last night . . . or which other defender had a better game than Rio?

And I'm still scratching my head on what Ando did wrong in the match also . . . was it his fault Fergie didn't sign a decent CM.
Or what other option do we have? . . . . maybe we should bring Gibson back then or the inexperienced Pogba maybe y'all will be happy.

The team got complacent . . . . simple! And I dare say that result and the way things happened was a one-off. (Going 2 nil up and conceding 3).
The most important lesson is for the players to buckle up and learn from it.

Putting the blame on Rio and Ando is actually unfair.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2011
chamotex:

One average performance and people are already pointing fingers and laying blames

some of the comments i read here are pathetic!
some fans should not be supporting the club,

Why are people attacking Ando and Rio for last nights game? undecided undecided undecided
So cos Rio was the most experienced defender on duty, he should take all the blame? Common now guys.
Yes, we threw the game away and we are all disappointed but I dont buy this unfair criticism labelled at the wrong guys mostly.

what gets me is that rio/ando even had better performances than most members of the team.
valencia caused the penalty. . . . . .phil jones caused the headed goal and the first goal was a corner kick. if one of the full-backs(fabio/valencia) was manning the post, that goal wouldn't have been scored - but lets blame rio and anderson for everything.

trust united fans to come out with the daggers and lay the blame on the front door of their most hated players in the team.
phil jones showed his naivety for the third goal and when evra saw jones bombing forward, he should have stayed back. we had 3 defenders roaming forward like crazy and rio was the only covering defender for the 3rd goal. . . . .but let's blame rio.

Rio was actually our best defender last night . . . or which other defender had a better game than Rio?

thank you, sir!
evra and valencia/fabio and jones had stinkers. they were only good going forward.
they did nothing defensively as they were mostly forward when basel countered!

And I'm still scratching my head on what Ando did wrong in the match also . . . was it his fault Fergie didn't sign a decent CM.
Or what other option do we have? . . . . maybe we should bring Gibson back then or the inexperienced Pogba maybe y'all will be happy.

anderson had a fantastic performance - so was carrick.
united conceded those 3 goals because 3 defenders were always caught upfield and ryan giggs had one of his worst performances ever.
yes, people would point to his 2 goal assists but he gave the ball away more times than any other player on the pitch. with his brains intact, united should have scored 4 or 5 goals before basel decided to turn up the heat! and at 4-0, basel would have lost the will to fight!

The team got complacent . . . . simple! And I dare say that result and the way things happened was a one-off. (Going 2 nil up and conceding 3).
The most important lesson is for the players to buckle up and learn from it.
Putting the blame on Rio and Ando is actually unfair.

the worst performers in no particular order:

--fabio(positional naivety)
--evra(positional naivety)
--valencia(positional naivety)
--giggs(dreadful passes, selfish, shyte decisions)
--phil jones(positional naivety)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2011
Valencia - I cant even remember anything he did right.
Fabio - he was light-weight throughout.

Defensively, we didn't perform.
We mustn't defend like that against Norwich.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2011
chamotex:

Valencia - I cant even remember anything he did right.
Fabio - he was light-weight throughout.

Defensively, we didn't perform.
We mustn't defend like that against Norwich.

it was the rate at which every player was getting involved in the attack that got me shitting kittens!

naturally, when phil jones makes his bursting runs, somebody in the midfield or in the defence should be tactically sound to cover the hole jones has left. but everyone was bursting forward at the speed of light. . . . .and those basel strikers were excellent. they know where the hole was and they just attacked the space exquisitely! alexander frei is such a brilliant striker. he was very good last night!

all we just have to do is beat the weakest team in the group home and away and we must beat basel in the return leg!
now, fergie must know he needs his strongest team in the remaining fixtures.
the period of pampering senior players is over. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by tkb417(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2011
Rubbish game yesterday mehn

farking irritants made me lose money. Thats the only reason i was upset

if they like, they lose 5-0 to otelul, na dem career no be my own

now i miss oshea lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

SAF! SAF! SAF! how many times did i call you?

you berra buy a midfielder in January and another defender ( possibly someone who can move between full back positions and CB; not Jones and the likes oh) we need an astute buy at the back. Someone who can restore sanity to our backline cos e be like say time don reach for Rio to retire #justsaying
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Cristalz(f): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2011
@Chamo
I don't think anyone's blaming the entire performance of the team on Rio and Ando. It is a team, after all.
Player issues are being pointed out, and I don't see anything wrong with that.

Ando cannot fully control United's midfield and that's not based on last night's performance alone.
He is a good player and he plays with heart, but there is still room for improvement.
Do you disagree?

What the guys said about Rio is that being the most experienced defender last night, he should have called the others to order.
No one said 3 goals were conceded 'cos Rio played horribly.
Heck, Rio could have corrected the guys and the goals still would have been conceded, but then Rio would have done what he had the capacity to do.
But he didn't, and guys aren't happy about that.
Kinda like seeing evil and saying nothing about it when you can.

How that translates to blaming last night's performance squarely on Rio and Ando baffles me.

Admitting you have a problem is part of the solution.
When fans cannot be honest about their team's potential and kinetic problems, such fans are better off staying silent.

@DK
Calling your defenders to order is part of a goalkeeper's responsibility.
De Gea hasn't tried enough yet till he learns to do that.
I've seen enough goalies go ballistic when their defenders go to sleep. De Gea just stays indifferent.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Cristalz(f): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2011
Against Arsenal.  .  .8-2, yay, all nice and sweet.
But the team conceded two goals against a depleted side. Were defenders at fault? Definitely yes.

Against Chelsea.  .  .3-1. Nice.
But was United's defense suspect? Definitely yes.

Against Stoke.  .  .1-1.
I didn't see that game, but it raised questions in my mind.

Now, against Basel.  .  .3-3.
And a fan says United is fine??

Maybe it's when Bayern gives United 6-1 that some people will realize that if you don't get the rash on your d*ick checked out in time, you could end up shooting blanks for life.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Ibime(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2011
If ninjas wanna be honest, Jones was most culpable last night.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2011
Ibime:

i disagree. . . . . .
it's because united sold tevez. . . . .if we had tevez all night, united would have scored 8 goals before half-time!

nah, scratch that. . . .
berbatov should have gotten a hatrick in the first half via telekinesis(while he was on the bench). cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Cristalz(f): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2011
Ibime:

Unfortunately, we've got fans who would rather stick to typing nonsense than be honest and admit their poor vision. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea :FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 27th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.