Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 (83657 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by slimghost(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
RuuDie:

DW19 is just not good or mature enough. . . . .even O'shea has better judgement - the boy is just a waste of space angry

You are joking right? Danny's got great potential and is doing quite well 4 a striker of his age. He just needs to work on his positioning and finishing and then, there comes another Andy Cole.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
Im sorry but the criticism of DW is over the top.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2012
RuuDie:

If we can play possession footie like that against any of the other top sides, we will most definitely stand a better chance of beating 'em. . . . . .footie is all about patience these days. You have possession, keep it well; with time, heads drop, folks tire or just lose a bit of concentration and the 'exploitable' spaces begin to open up.

DW19 is just not good or mature enough. . . . .even O'shea has better judgement - the boy is just a waste of space angry

With d two 36+ year olds in that line-up it will be us whose head drop, tire and lose concentration. Did you see d last 15-20 mins against Liverpool.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by ritchboy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2012
Welbeck is too poor technically to amount to anything more than a second-rate player. How does Berbatov put up with this crap from Fergie? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
StarBoard:

coogar,
You can do much better than contradict yourself.
You blamed VdS foe Pedro's goal at Wembley (by saying he didnt dive to his left)in much similar circumstances(Evra being out of position).How come you're defending DDG and now blaming Evra on this one?
Since you are the YouTube expert(wonder what you'll do if the US govt closes it down)

it wasn't a similar circumstance. . . .far from it.
with xavi on the ball, there were 2 runners, pedro and messi. evra appeared to be tracking pedro initially, then he saw messi's run through the middle and he left pedro alone to track messi. . . . . .leaving pedro free and xavi just fed pedro the ball. i blamed van der sar for that cos he could have done better with the shot. what peeved me about the goal was van der sar dived the other way(like goalies often do during penalties). grin cheesy

Please provide clips of van Der Sar passing the ball in his 6 yard box to opposing players or flapping wildly several times when crosses come in to the box or generally being out of sorts in one single game.

selective amnesia dey worry you. van der sar had one of the worst distribution in the division. a back pass to van der sar when pressured ends out of touch.
he's so confused when it comes to back pass. . . . and we are talking of one of the most experienced goalkeepers in europe.
who hasn't made errors? reina? cech? friedel? neuer? valdes? casillas? abeg. . . . .let's discuss something else.

I know you'll bring out the West Brom game from last season (which is expected)but to show us the goal where Drogba was offside before he scored is technically wrong and null and void.Besides,van Der Sar has bailed us out with saves when the back line has been caught out on several occasions.Can you simply say the same of De when a game is on the line?

van der sar didn't think drogba was offside. . . . he was still supposed to save that shot but he didn't.
in the champions league tie last season, drogba wasn't offside when he got the equalizer. same angle, same shot and van der sar couldn't save it as the ball went between his legs. no one complained then but let's slaughter david de gea @ 20 and ignore why that particular area of the defence is the most exposed. i am yet to see the same vulnerability in the right channel(where rafael, fabio, jones and smalling often cover). the issue is always in evra's side of the pitch.

He was (partially and completely)at fault for the two goals.He is no better than Lindergaard as you claim.The excuse of defenders not allowing him to jump is akin to fetching water with a basket.

he was not at fault for any of the goals. . . . if smalling and johnny evans cannot jump and defend a corner kick then what are they doing in the box to defend corners? agger had a free header on target. no united defender even managed to contest the ball to put daniel agger under any sorta pressure. bizarre!
lindegaard is not a good shot stopper. . . .he faffed 2 freekicks(kolarov and cabaye). see the david de gea save of gerrard's freekick on sunday and compare.

Like I said before, he hasn't commanded his zone since day one and the Agger goal is the latest episode to highlight this.

he has. . . .he gets fouled. the opposition put a stumbling block in front of him and prevent him from jumping.
in any other country, those gimmicks should be a foul but such nonsense is allowed in england. what's he meant to do with the ball flying and a keeper is not allowed to reach it?

If you were bought for 18million quid (more than your back line put together) you should be saving us from defeat at the death instead of looking for excuses like language barrier, doughnuts,eyesight and scraggly beards)

he did not tag himself 18 million and no one held a gun to your gaffer's head to pay that amount for a young goalkeeper.
we knew what we were getting when we shelled that amount for him. he's young, about 6 yrs younger than neuer, about 14 yrs younger than van der sar when the dutch came to old trafford. the basis for comparison is null and void.

and when you compare de gea to casillas, always remember casillas played for a better team who also conceded so many goals but had a formidable attack that outscored their opponents no matter the number of goals conceded. had welbeck converted 2 chances on sunday, united would have won 3-2 and these errors wouldn't have been so magnified. we lost because of what happened at the other end of the pitch with danny welbeck fluffing his lines yet again on the back of his disgraceful performance at the emirates.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
oh, fuccck it. . .

ravel morrison sold to west ham. . . .that's it for me on this idiotic ferguson shredding his own legacy.
what is wrong with this geriatric tool?

recalled scholes and still plays ryan buffoon giggs at the expense of the young players in the team.
today is a sad day in alex ferguson's reign at old trafford. he has completely lost it. he should scrap his academy and just keep trying to resign van der sar, neville, stam, van nistelrooy and even cantona.

we have let the best young player in the country go with a contract saga that shouldn't be happening in the first place.
who are the decision makers at old trafford? fuckin hell, ferguson is a goat, mike phelan is a disgrace, rene has poop in his brains.
every one of our technical staff is a douche-bag. i hope pogba, turncliffe, zek fryers, etc all leave old trafford as well. it is what we deserve. . . .fergie would rather put his trust on owen, scholes and giggs and let macheda, morrison and diouf move to other clubs.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by niniman(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ravel might be the most talented player since Scholes but with no iota of professionalism in him. He is a cause of disharmony in the reserves. The reserve players complained about him. Recently one of the reverse boy said on twitter that "you can't miss training and expect to walk into the team anytime you want". Rio Ferdy and Gary Nev was discussing him on twitter recently, they have their reservations about him, Wayne Rooney told him on twitter to keep his head down. Sir Alex has to think about the long term for the team, Man United is bigger than any player irrespective of the talents. They didn't even put a buy back clause in the contract, that shows Man United has decided to let him go totally. I think they will work on keeping Pogba.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
niniman:

Ravel might be the most talented player since Scholes but with no iota of professionalism in him. He is a cause of disharmony in the reserves. The reserve players complained about him. Recently one of the reverse boy said on twitter that "you can't miss training and expect to walk into the team anytime you want". Rio Ferdy and Gary Nev was discussing him on twitter recently, they have their reservations about him, Wayne Rooney told him on twitter to keep his head down. Sir Alex has to think about the long term for the team, Man United is bigger than any player irrespective of the talents. They didn't even put a buy back clause in the contract, that shows Man United has decided to let him go totally. I think they will work on keeping Pogba.

isn't that the reason he skipped training in the first place?
this lad has been ahead of his mates for the past 24-30 months at least and yet he got no promotion.

i also skipped 70% of my ss-3 classes when i passed my ssce in ss-2.
there was no need for me to go to school then and it's justified.

had fergie promoted him last season, would he skip training with the big boys?
abeg, a little bit of indulgence should be given to talented players that are combustible. . . .romario used to skip training as well after sleeping in the whorehouses of barcelona. maradona's attitude towards training was rubbish, he wasn't kicked out of napoli for that, etc.

we are letting the most talented young player in manchester walk to west ham for peanuts. . . .fergie is insane.
i don't care what excuses. yes, morrison has an attitude problem, who wouldn't with the shower of shyte background and environment he lives. . .
this is where i expect fergie's man management skills to triumph. . . .motivate the young lad. . . .do this and that and you would be in the first team. . .simples!

yet, he played js park and rafael in the midfield against blackburn when he had pogba/morrison rotting on the bench.
i would have been glad to lose 10-0 to blackburn blooding the youngsters than losing 3-2 to blackburn playing make-shifts.
that was the moment that told morrison he's no longer needed in old trafford and fair play to the boy for moving. . . .this particular transfer would come back to bite fergie's geriatric arse. . . . .mark my words!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2012
I'll be staying away from east london for the foreseeable future now as Im pretty sure I'll get held up at gunpoint by Ravel. undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by RuuDie(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2012
Mr_TA:

Im sorry but the criticism of DW is over the top.

slimghost:

You are joking right? Danny's got great potential and is doing quite well 4 a striker of his age. He just needs to work on his positioning and finishing and then, there comes another Andy Cole.

Tah abomination  angry

Don't mention it again. . . . .puting that small boy's name on the same page as Andy Cole or did you mean to type Andy Carroll? Who born Welbeck well ~ he won't even make bench in Ghana's U-17!

The chance he had, put through on goal against an on-rushing Reina; even my mother knew the only thing to do was strike the ball hard towards the empty goal and what did he elect to do. . . . . .!?

All this talk about age. . . . .this dude is 22 years old for crying out loud and at this age if he can't tell when to put the ball in the back of the net without the luxury of some one or two extra, 'shakara' touches then he should still be down there with the reserves, period!

angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by RuuDie(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
montelik:

With d two 36+ year olds in that line-up it will be us whose head drop, tire and lose concentration. Did you see d last 15-20 mins against Liverpool.

The last fifteen - twenty minutes after PS22 had gone off and we switched to a 4-4-2.

Giggs + Scholes + Carrick combo played the entire younger, fitter Liverpool midfield off the park jare don't try to color it otherwise. . . . . .they were excellent!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2012
Manchester United will have to play Tomasz Kuszczak against Stoke tonight after David de Gea called in sick and Anders Lindegaard left the training ground on crutches.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2094019/Manchester-United-play-Tomasz-Kuszczak-David-Gea-Anders-Lindegaard-out.html#ixzz1l3RmStqS

Blood of jesus, cry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
surprise, surprise. . . .
it seems pep guardiola has read the pages on this section and has decided to sign me to play with messi and busquets.

starboard, afrodoc, chamotex and emperoh. . . .
this is for you. . . .i'd miss you guys.

http://www.skybet.com/cms/breaking-transfer-news.shtm?name=Coogar
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
Some dude played that prank in my office saying Rooney has signed for Barca. I boss nearly wet himself.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by afrodoc(m): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ruudie, welbeck is 21 n not goin to b 22 until november .i agree he still has issues wit his game but i do believe dt he still can improve.you peeps are maligning him for his poor technique but chicharito who is older n more xperienced actually is much worse than welbeck! how many times hav u seen hernandez successfully dribble an opponent?  how many times hav u seen chicharito score with a shot from outside d box? and i know dt truout his career at old trafford anytime chicharito gets involved in buildup of a move rather than b d last person to tap in d finished product he tends to spoil d move.welbeck is stronger than chicharito,a better passer,a better team player,a better crosser, chicharito is a better finisher.welbeck is still improving n should b given tym to prove himself.
i for one am tired of berbatov in dis squad, a player like berbatov is gud when u hav a dynamic n dominant midfield but wit dis our threadbare n barebones midfield he is a LIABILITY!, and d wrong side of 30.he isnt great for dis team short term wit d midfield like it is n he wont b any gud long term wit his age.
like some one said earlier it took C.Ronaldo a couple of seasons to mature on d big stage so lets give d youing guys like de gea,welbeck e.t.c some support rather than crush their fragile confidence.
regarding d morrison issue its a real pity but its not d end of d world, fergie tried to gt gazza n shearer twice n failed but united still went on to dominate d 90s,so losing morrison isnt wt will cause united's decline.an 18yr old who is a gang member,who was charged wit witness intimidation,arrested several times for assaulting his girlfriend,assaulting his own mother,a player who doesnt respect his team mates enuf to turn up for practice ,a boy who doesnt respect d most decorated coach in football.MAYBE its a gud idea he learns his football lessons elsewhere
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
Seems its Ben Amos in goal for us tonight. embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
amos

smalling
ferdinand
evans
evra

valencia
carrick
scholes
park

berbatov
Hernandez
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
subs; Kuszczak, Giggs, Fabio, Rafael, Pogba, W. Keane, Welbeck
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by afrodoc(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
and please enuf wit d comparisons with maradona n romario! d guy hasnt done ANYTHING in football n he is already acting up, all d  great egos in united under fergie hav all bin great trainers n most listened to fergie.one of d things fergie did on becomin united manager was xpellin d group of "natural talents" in d squad who hated trainin n loved boozin,am talkin abt norman whiteside,paul mcgrath e.t.c   fergie is used to young talents who want to train n listen,players with more talent than morrison might ever have e.g scholes,rooney,ronaldo,becks.
dis boy is obviously an antisocial element with SERIOUS personality issues n fergie has calculated dt d damage he would do to team spirit n morale is more than d ability he would bring to d pitch, a tree cannot make a forest
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by mbulela: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ferguson may be forced to call up his third-choice goalkeeper, Ben Amos, for the Stoke game because Anders Lindegaard has been injured in training and David de Gea is struggling to be fit.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by mbulela: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2012
ritchboy:

Welbeck is too poor technically to amount to anything more than a second-rate player. How does Berbatov put up with this crap from Fergie? cheesy
i hear Berba has pre contract agreement with Leverkusen against the summer.
So he is just going through the motions till then.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by mbulela: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
coogar:

oh, fuccck it. . .

ravel morrison sold to west ham. . . .that's it for me on this idiotic ferguson shredding his own legacy.
what is wrong with this geriatric tool?

recalled scholes and still plays ryan buffoon giggs at the expense of the young players in the team.
today is a sad day in alex ferguson's reign at old trafford. he has completely lost it. he should scrap his academy and just keep trying to resign van der sar, neville, stam, van nistelrooy and even cantona.

we have let the best young player in the country go with a contract saga that shouldn't be happening in the first place.
who are the decision makers at old trafford? fuckin hell, ferguson is a goat, mike phelan is a disgrace, rene has poop in his brains.
every one of our technical staff is a douche-bag. i hope pogba, turncliffe, zek fryers, etc all leave old trafford as well. it is what we deserve. . . .fergie would rather put his trust on owen, scholes and giggs and let macheda, morrison and diouf move to other clubs.
give it a rest,lad.
Fergie might be going insane but he is not yet as insane as this Morrison kid.
A boy that most of the coaches in the reserves are not even on talking terms with again.
A boy that all the coaches (not just fergie) came to a joint conclusion that he is just not worth the stress.
He should go and win the World's best player elsewhere.It just might not be worth it.

A
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by RuuDie(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
afrodoc:

@ruudie, welbeck is 21 n not goin to b 22 until november .i agree he still has issues wit his game but i do believe dt he still can improve.you peeps are maligning him for his poor technique but chicharito who is older n more xperienced actually is much worse than welbeck! how many times hav u seen hernandez successfully dribble an opponent?  how many times hav u seen chicharito score with a shot from outside d box? and i know dt truout his career at old trafford anytime chicharito gets involved in buildup of a move rather than b d last person to tap in d finished product he tends to spoil d move.welbeck is stronger than chicharito,a better passer,a better team player,a better crosser, chicharito is a better finisher.welbeck is still improving n should b given tym to prove himself.
i for one am tired of berbatov in dis squad, a player like berbatov is gud when u hav a dynamic n dominant midfield but wit dis our threadbare n barebones midfield he is a LIABILITY!, and d wrong side of 30.he isnt great for dis team short term wit d midfield like it is n he wont b any gud long term wit his age.
like some one said earlier it took C.Ronaldo a couple of seasons to mature on d big stage so lets give d youing guys like de gea,welbeck e.t.c some support rather than crush their fragile confidence.
regarding d morrison issue its a real pity but its not d end of d world, fergie tried to gt gazza n shearer twice n failed but united still went on to dominate d 90s,so losing morrison isnt wt will cause united's decline.an 18yr old who is a gang member,who was charged wit witness intimidation,arrested several times for assaulting his girlfriend,assaulting his own mother,a player who doesnt respect his team mates enuf to turn up for practice ,a boy who doesnt respect d most decorated coach in football.MAYBE its a gud idea he learns his football lessons elsewhere

Wether 21 or 22 or 222. . . . . .the guy is not good - if at this age, he is still sorting out his finishing and positioning, then he is only fit for a ball-boy not our #9! For f.cuk's sake Guiseppe Rossi at 18 was playing far better than this useless tarado!

You ask how many times I have seen JH14 dribble . . . . . how many times did we see RVN, Teddy Sheringham, Alan Shearer or Super Pipo take on a defender 1 v 1!!!? Those guys are in class of their own as poachers, clinical goal scorers who do not need any invitation or ceremony to make the net bulge! Where does DW fit into this - he is not a poacher, can't hold up play for others to join, doesn't link well with the midfield runners well enough WTF  angry angry angry

Well, I am not tired of Berbatov. . . . .because him and Rooney form the best of the striking options we have available.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by afrodoc(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2012
i get ur beef but i think we should keep him n give him tym,even if he isnt so young in terms of age he is relatively young in d 1st team.he cost us nothing we can bring in beta strikers n if dey gel gud, if nt we hv him rooney,him n chicharito.d problems r in midfield,for all of our possession against liverpool we didnt create too many clearcut chances,it was a chelsea like performance.
p.s andy cole was equally maligned early on in his united career too for bin technically limited n bin wasteful in goal and dis was for a goal machine bought from newcastle.just give d boy a little tym!
d guys we should b criticizing are guys dt SHOULD know better especially stand in CAPTAIN PATRICE EVRA!
several tyms in d last 2 seasons he has bin at fault for goals, low points bin against barca n esp against city(he rily ran mad against city).d major problem wit evra is dt he is nt makin mistakes of stamina or speed but makin mistakes of decision making n (IN)EXPERIENCE, issues dt should nt arise from a player who is current captain,an ex international captain n who hs started several champs league finals.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
mbulela:

give it a rest,lad.
Fergie might be going insane but he is not yet as insane as this Morrison kid.
A boy that most of the coaches in the reserves are not even on talking terms with again.
A boy that all the coaches (not just fergie) came to a joint conclusion that he is just not worth the stress.
He should go and win the World's best player elsewhere.It just might not be worth it.

A

ROTFLMAO. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
RuuDie:

Wether 21 or 22 or 222. . . . . .the guy is not good - if at this age, he is still sorting out his finishing and positioning, then he is only fit for a ball-boy not our #9! For f.cuk's sake Guiseppe Rossi at 18 was playing far better than this useless tarado!

You ask how many times I have seen JH14 dribble . . . . . how many times did we see RVN, Teddy Sheringham, Alan Shearer or Super Pipo take on a defender 1 v 1!!!? Those guys are in class of their own as poachers, clinical goal scorers who do not need any invitation or ceremony to make the net bulge! Where does DW fit into this - he is not a poacher, can't hold up play for others to join, doesn't link well with the midfield runners well enough WTF  angry angry angry

Well, I am not tired of Berbatov. . . . .because him and Rooney form the best of the striking options we have available.

Those 2 names don't fit. RVN could take defenders on 1 vs 1, he may not have done a lot of it at O.T but no one who watch him would question his ability to do so with decent success unlike JH14, and Teddy was even better despite a lack of pace (similar to Bergkamp). D only similarity one could identify between Ruud and JH14 is poaching and positioning. Ruud could lead line, hold up d ball for long periods, win long balls and aerial battles, make clever knock downs as well occasionally assist in build-up. JH14 has demonstrated none of that, yet. Sheringham's football brain would dwarf all of d present strikers on our books (even Berba IMHO) he wasn't a pure poacher.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by afrodoc(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
exactly! ruud van nistelrooy was a great poacher but much more than just a poacher,alan shearer was an all round striker fantastic wit his back to goal nd an excellent crosser of d ball.you calling sheringham a poacher makes u doubt if u ever watched him at united or even earlier at spurs.teddy was everything but a poacher, he was a very intelligent n creative support striker
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by afrodoc(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
fergie gives pogba extended minutes to rub morrison's face in it
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by RuuDie(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ Montelik,

This is not an argument about JH14. . . . . . its about offloading that waste-pipe DW19 very, very, very far from O.T!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
Can you imagine d much maligned, abused and tormented Gibson did us a huge favor against City.Well done Gibbo always knew you would make us proud. grin Don't forget to leave your shooting boots at home when Everton come by later this season.  wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
RuuDie:

@ Montelik,

This is not an argument about JH14. . . . . . its about offloading that waste-pipe DW19 very, very, very far from O.T!

Well you are entitled to your opinion about DW19, was just making d point that JH14 has quite a way to go before comparisons to d likes of Ruud, Shearer e.t.c. D same way DW19 has a way to go before comparisons to Andy Cole.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by bxg(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
Nice Outing 4rm Pogba, Boi luks Ready, Hope he stays

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea :FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 27th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.