Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack (26804 Views)

‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers / Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue / Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Okjay: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooba77:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1533498661291835394
Hypocrite of the highest order. Deborah killing was a good one abi? You will never rule this nation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by NaijaCars4sale: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is indeed a Sad day
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Angrymode: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku should shut up!!! Has he finished condemning the murderers of Deborah? Or will he also take down this one if the terrorists come out to say they attacked the church for blasphemy?

I ain't voting for someone like Atiku for sure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by BowenSurf: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
I remember how yorubas were gloating on the killings going on in the east called them Afghaneastern while claiming to be the mose peaceful region in Nigeria even after being told it's going on in every part of Nigeria and it's only a matter of time.

Moral lesson: do not gloat over the misfortune of others because it will surely get to you and even worse. When a part of a house is in flames it's only a matter of time before it spreads to other parts.

Just tell us that Yiibo masterminded the killings.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Crixxx: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
BowenSurf:

Just tell us that Yiibo masterminded the killings.

Nnamdi kanu did this cry
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by naijanaso: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:
It cannot happen in Ijaw land.
We Ijaws over match Fulani in brutality and Fulani fear us and know their boss.

Yorubas are too weak.

Is this really necessary? We should rather be feeling bad and chatting a course of solution to this menace and not boasting one geographical/ethnic strength over the other. Shouldn't Nigerians as a people combine efforts to stop this?
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by supereagle(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
You had better not condemn it because you deleted that of Deborah.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by DavSagacity(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hypocrite. He should go and condemn the Barbaric killing of Deborah
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by wallarwallar(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
I remember how yorubas were gloating on the killings going on in the east called them Afghaneastern while claiming to be the mose peaceful region in Nigeria even after being told it's going on in every part of Nigeria and it's only a matter of time.

Moral lesson: do not gloat over the misfortune of others because it will surely get to you and even worse. When a part of a house is in flames it's only a matter of time before it spreads to other parts.

You are a fool
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by MT: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
All the politicians will be coming out of their rocks to condemn the Owo massacre. It all ends there and life continue as usual. They (Politicians) are always the cause of evil and they are the main problems this country is battling with every second. Do not be deceived, I have not seen any of them that means well for this country, side from looting it blind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Opexzy: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:

And 3 will be yorubas cry

Does it matter if it is just only one igbó or 100 Yorubas or one foreigner, what matters is that human lives were lost, emphasis on "human lives". Does that makes any sense to you? if it doesn't then you are not better than the murderers; A monster.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by bitrusnathan396(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Did him Condemn the one in Abuja?
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by peteruapata: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Werey man, if it were to be Blasphemy ni, he will not have said anything o... Mtcheew
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Newton2024: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooba77:

You are an id!ot Mr Atiku.

For how long will government sponsored fulani herdsmen continue to k!ll unabated while military and police remain docile for ever? What is this lasting solution to Islam!c terror!sm ravaging N!geria? Why are southern polithiefcians hellbent on one N!geria? I need answers please.

May the labour of our heroes past be in vain.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Likinwee: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Some days are like that

I remember when he condemned the blasphemy attack and he was forced to take down his tweet. I guess Christianity is a religion of peace that anyone can comment on without fear.

The families of the dead are in my prayers [/quote]
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Marshal23333333: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Later he will say, twit not from him. Since he didn't add so called -AA
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Corporate2020: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:

Mental Health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster is suffering from psychiatric disorders and mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Raychee(f): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Who your condemnation epp? That's how bubu has been condemning ever since yet nothing has chnaged. It is even getting worse. Tueh!
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Freerhyme1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigeria would have been the most peaceful country in the world without FULANI
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Nze91(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hope he won’t decide it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Nze91(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hope he won’t deny it again

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by almarthins(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooba77:

Hypocrite! Pretending to care about Nigeria. The last post he made concerning the blasphemy issue. He quickly deleted the post so as to be accepted by his people. He has no moral right to condemn anything
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Pacesetter123(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Very soon him go delete this him condemnation message again as e bin happen for sokoto own.
I no take am serious again for matter like this.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooba77:

Don't mind his statement, Atiku that withdrew his condemnation of Deborah's killing, he will soon delete his comment.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by pseudonomer: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:

Must it be about tribalism every freaking time. Are you guys okay?
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by truthfinder319: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Go and sit down. Don't be a lover of disaster

Ijoh:
It cannot happen in Ijaw land.
We Ijaws over match Fulani in brutality and Fulani fear us and know their boss.

Yorubas are too weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by fergie001: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
You can condemn a Catholic Church attack but a blasphemy attack is "post and delete, not sanctioned by me." including all who kept quiet during that attack. Please rest, Oga.

May the dead continue to rest, Amen.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by a2d3rew(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Thunder fire una, una still use this campaign?
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Kwestionair: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:

Shut up. This is not the time for this nonsense talk. I know you are not even Igbo but Fulani man trying to create division among Yoruba and Igbos from uniting against you fulani enemies of humanity.

I am an Igbo man and I do not support hypocrisy because whatever happens in south affects all southerners equally.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Crixxx: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kwestionair:

Shut up. This is not the time for this nonsense talk. I know you are not even Igbo but Fulani man trying to create division among Yoruba and Igbos from uniting against you fulani enemies of humanity.

I am an Igbo man and I do not support hypocrisy because whatever happens in south affects all southerners equally.

It will affect you because you're probably Igbo with human sympathy. I'd this had happened in the east they will rejoicing and gloating by now and when I say rejoice and gloat I mean all. All
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by smileyoo: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Some people are planning to vote Atiku another Fulani man
lol. our mumu never do. las las, every body go chop breakfast, with no exceptions.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Techhybeam: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
It is now that you will find politicians been sensitive to all happenings. Just be cause they want people to vote for them. Fake sympathy. I will never use my hands to vote for Fulani man again. If Apc refuse to pick osinbajo, I meuve straight to Obi, I don't care about religion or tribalism or sentiments I go for competency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends / Buhari Meets CBN Governor, Afdb And Ministry Of Finance Today / 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.