Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack (26803 Views)

‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers / Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue / Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Sheggy13(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:

It will affect you because you're probably Igbo with human sympathy. I'd this had happened in the east they will rejoicing and gloating by now and when I say rejoice and gloat I mean all. All
The reproach you've received from Igbos and Yorubas alike on this thread should have been enough for you to be introspective and be sober, but I guess feeling good about Yorubas being killed( even though a handful of Igbo casualties are included) is more important to you cos of your evil heart. Imagine saying ALL Yorubas rejoice over the death of Igbos because of certain Nairaland elements. Learn to be human please.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by lincs25(m): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nobody cares for him condemning the church attack. Very soon, he will backtrack.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Paulianfa(m): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lol Atiku sef dey folo condemned, tomorrow in go delete am commot for the page.

Hmmmmmm they should stop all these 'condemned' of a word they should put a stop to this operations once and for all.

What is happening to my Country? Where are the police, army, and the rest?
Our president is jumping plan or jet for the sake of traveling.
May God help us.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by 11thGoldTREE: 12:27am On Jun 06, 2022
MT:
All the politicians will be coming out of their rocks to condemn the Owo massacre. It all ends there and life continue as usual. They (Politicians) are always the cause of evil and they are the main problems this country is battling with every second. Do not be deceived, I have not seen any of them that means well for this country, side from looting it blind.
no truer words have ever been said
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Qsscruz(m): 12:35am On Jun 06, 2022
flamingREED:
No –AA?

Brilliant observation. I was looking for someone to point that out.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by 99persait(m): 12:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Mumu Atiku. U don come again.hypocrite God will shame u
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Amustical(m): 12:49am On Jun 06, 2022
smile11s:
Okay o

I remember when he condemned the blasphemy attack and he was forced to take down his tweet. I guess Christianity is a religion of peace that anyone can comment on without fear.

The families of the dead are in my prayers
am sorry to inform you that am also from ondo state. The population of the Catholic Church in my village is 80% ibo and 20% villagers. And and am from same ondo. Pls this lost of life probably concerns ibos than Yoruba if we are to count on the losses. Let us be civil in our reasoning. May God comfort the bereaved. Please where is Dem manna, we missed him
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by placeofallure(f): 1:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Ijoh:
It cannot happen in Ijaw land.
We Ijaws over match Fulani in brutality and Fulani fear us and know their boss.

Yorubas are too weak.

You are an exponential fool whose only functionality is to heat up the already volcanic polity. People like you are the reason Nigeria is how it is!
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Aystarz: 1:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Some people are planning to vote Atiku another Fulani man

This one and the kleps in the APC can never be my president. God forbid it.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Lama70(m): 2:35am On Jun 06, 2022
I don't blame you, Mr. Atiku.

When your brothers up North killed a fellow northerner, you couldn't express same condemnation. Or is that one not worthy of condemnation?

You are obviously mocking those who got killed yesterday. This is inhumane.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Comedian2019: 5:38am On Jun 06, 2022
All I see here is hypocrisy.
If he feels condemning this will make us vote for him, then he's a joker.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by oguns222: 7:06am On Jun 06, 2022
Omooba77:

Why do you always gloat about tribal destruction and sentiment .......

Lalasticlala......

But he said the truth.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by reddingtonblack: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You didn't make any sense at all grin grin
Must you dignify a foollllll with a response?
You ended up sounding more foolish than the animal you responded to bcus just like the animal you are also destined to do tribal gbasgbos all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin grin
Shameless people just full this forum sha grin

Is there one thing happening in nigeria that make sense, there is adage that says; sometimes fire is what it takes to kill fire.
With the lastest incident in Ondo its high time SW take pro active measures that will ensure North and East leave us out of there madness.
I have come to an understanding in nigeria being civil solves nothing, it high time we start dignifying mad people with madness maybe @least we will stand a chance to live rather than die hands down undecided Enough is Enough
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by anyilalaz: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2022
That is why we say no to another Fulani Nigerian president!!! Never again!
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Uinic14(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2022
Who he words help. Why dint he openly condemn Deborah's death then, because that one happened in the north and this one is in the south. This man is a clown. Fools
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by naijaddk: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Vote Peter Obi..
kenzysmith:
When he reach sokoto burning baba delete is comment

Is unfortunate the 2 persons
Tunubu and Atiku coming from the two major party are evil men killers

Nigerians are confused on who to choose to be honest
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2022
kenzysmith:
When he reach sokoto burning baba delete is comment

Is unfortunate the 2 persons
Tunubu and Atiku coming from the two major party are evil men killers

Nigerians are confused on who to choose to be honest
Who's confused? Go and vote Peter Obi (LP) and stop confusing yourself.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by syntekelite(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Hin go soon delete this post too,come claim hacked account.. two faced politician
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Proudlyomonna: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Is there one thing happening in nigeria that make sense, there is adage that says; sometimes fire is what it takes to kill fire.
With the lastest incident in Ondo its high time SW take pro active measures that will ensure North and East leave us out of there madness.
I have come to an understanding in nigeria being civil solves nothing, it high time we start dignifying mad people with madness maybe @least we will stand a chance to live rather than die hands down undecided Enough is Enough

grin grin grin guy you don't seem to understand the kind of contract we somehow find ourselves in right?no seke is what some people signed o grin
No one wants out of the Country than the Igbos, my Chinese friend and customer use to say that Igbos are a very smart people in a very foolish Country grin grin
We warned and adviced every region in this Country to look beyond tribal sentiments and reject Bubu, giving out obvious facts of how he has been a total failure all round,as long as governance is concerned He was a failure Yesterday,He is failing today and even if given a chance to head the United States of America He will still fail woefully grin grin
Now everybody dey collect wotowoto grin
Both those wey shout wailer wailer,both those wey shout 5% all man collect wotowotolystically grin
Let every Southerner pause for a while with this election madness, forget about political sentiments and push the button for this Country to be immediately restructured or devided.
It will only get worse, expectially if power remains Upnorth with is most likely going to happen bcus of the greediness of the Southern politiftians.
Re: Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack by Igbojew: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Omooba77:

Why do you always gloat about tribal destruction and sentiment .......

Lalasticlala......
Is you Yorubas that does that boy.You people have not seen anything yet.......I am that Igbojew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics / Evander Holyfield Visits Governor Ambode (Photos) / Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.